Senin, 13 Juni 2011

statue of liberty facts

statue of liberty facts. the statue of liberty facts
  • the statue of liberty facts



  • mandis
    Aug 2, 09:36 AM
    :confused: :confused: :confused: How old are you?

    29 and currently doing a PHD in Architectural design.






    statue of liberty facts. statue of liberty facts for
  • statue of liberty facts for



  • mikeschmeee
    Apr 8, 07:55 PM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5024/5601434891_05c08e7522.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeschmeee/5601434891/)





    statue of liberty facts. and the Statue of Liberty
  • and the Statue of Liberty



  • stroked
    Apr 24, 07:39 PM
    That's not very christian of you.

    Christians are expected to protect their children, and I have never claimed to be a Christian.





    statue of liberty facts. the statue of liberty facts.
  • the statue of liberty facts.



  • Hutch98R1
    Jan 30, 07:29 PM
    Thread hijack over -- AAPL stock is down just to create an opportunity for common folk to buy it.

    I bought recently at 140. Even though the stock has dropped even further, I'm not worried!
    I just wish the stock would split, so I could buy a lot more shares.

    It will rise again!


    On a side note, I was about to short Apple and Google a few months ago... should have listened to myself.





    statue of liberty facts. statue of liberty facts.
  • statue of liberty facts.



  • miamialley
    Mar 31, 04:12 PM
    Yeah that's really ugly.





    statue of liberty facts. Near the Statue of Liberty in
  • Near the Statue of Liberty in



  • Tanguyvd
    Apr 1, 09:17 AM
    Someone mentioned the Windows 3.1 calendar?

    http://www.sptv.demon.co.uk/calendar/calendar1.gif

    oh yes, this totally nails it! :D

    i kind of like the new UI, however, i do more like the lay-out
    not so much the torn paper edges and faux-leather...
    i truly hope switching back to "classic" view is still there...





    statue of liberty facts. statue of liberty facts for
  • statue of liberty facts for



  • nagromme
    Jul 11, 02:32 PM
    I still don't get the value of wireless in a music player--not in actual practice (battery life and added bulk, vs. the need to plug in to charge, which naturally takes longer than synching anyway).

    But whatever it is, I think its chances will depend a lot on whether it can be as slim and light as an iPod, and the same elegant ease-of-use as iTunes and iPod.

    If it has those things, the X-Box name could carry it to some kind of success. But of course there can be more than one successful product in a market--Apple is not in danger.





    statue of liberty facts. statue of liberty facts for
  • statue of liberty facts for



  • longtimelurker
    Apr 28, 09:00 PM
    White just looks bigger than black.
    Just sayin'





    statue of liberty facts. Statue Liberty Facts quot;To
  • Statue Liberty Facts quot;To



  • tjb1
    Jan 26, 01:12 PM
    Great game so far, who ever said I'll have loads of issues gaming on a PS3 must be dreaming and should probably get an upgrade from a dial-up speed Internet..

    Everyone has to bash PSN because its free, only problem I have with that game is people playing CTF for kills...camping with the flag. NFS: Hot Pursuit is a good game, just got it monday and so far I like it, a lot better than GT5





    statue of liberty facts. the statue of liberty facts
  • the statue of liberty facts



  • BurtonCCC
    Jul 24, 02:48 PM
    There could be arguments either way that the BT Mighty Mouse would cost more than the regular BT mouse. On one hand, if they are the same price, people might just say to themselves, "Oh, the Mighty Mouse has more features, I'll get that," and soon the standard BT mouse sales would be dropping way too much. Or maybe there are still a lot of people who aren't affected by the right click features of the Mighty Mouse and would still buy the standard BT mouse. In that case, making them both the same price would be great. I would say Apple might just stop making the BT mouse if a BT Mighty Mouse comes out, but I find that hard to believe.

    I know that a lot of Mac users that are used to the ctrl+click don't really care about having a right click mouse (most people don't notice that you can now do trackpad right-clicking on MacBook Pros and probably MacBooks as well), so it would be my bet that Apple will keep making both BT mice and keep them the same price, or the Mighty Mouse just $5 or $10 more.

    Daniel.





    statue of liberty facts. statue of liberty facts for
  • statue of liberty facts for



  • tristangage
    Jan 26, 11:08 AM
    Who cares who the thread starter is...... all that matters is that there is a thread for everyone to show off their consumerism.;)

    +1. This is one of the only places where consumerism is celebrated, not frowned upon! :D





    statue of liberty facts. Overview. Quick Facts on the
  • Overview. Quick Facts on the



  • NathanMuir
    May 1, 10:24 PM
    Good news but I wonder what the scope of the reprisals will be?

    This does not look good for Pakistan/ ISI who just made a big deal about getting the US prescience out of the tribal region/ Pakistan. Wouldn't be surprised to learn that the senior leadership at ISI was trying to shield him.

    ABC News is reporting that US boots on the ground were responsible for the kill. It'll be interesting to learn where exactly he was killed.





    statue of liberty facts. statue of liberty facts for
  • statue of liberty facts for



  • Surely
    Sep 12, 09:26 PM
    Awwww @ the dog.


    I bought one of these today:
    http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=251307&d=1284302963

    It's a Strawberry Banana Smoothie. peapody gave me the idea after posting it in the last thread. I looked up its nutritional info, and I think it might be the healthiest thing on McDonalds' menu!

    251416

    The only thing I've bought at McDonald's in the past 5 years is their coffee/iced coffee.





    statue of liberty facts. the statue of liberty facts.
  • the statue of liberty facts.



  • synystergates7
    Mar 17, 10:41 AM
    Small line. Gave out tickets. Missed it by a few mintues





    statue of liberty facts. statue of liberty facts for
  • statue of liberty facts for



  • Devie
    May 3, 08:34 AM
    Awesome upgrade, glad to see they're hitting up the GPU for once.

    But now my iMac is out dated, which obviously means its useless.



    Now Apple, please upgrade the Mac Mini Server, with thunderbolt.





    statue of liberty facts. statue of liberty facts and
  • statue of liberty facts and



  • kiwi-in-uk
    Jul 12, 10:57 PM
    My recollection is that Word for Windows doesn't have it either. I have no way to verify that right now, though, since I don't have a Windows computer here on the premises.

    Word XP & 2003 for Windows have a "book fold" option - not the same as the process that lifeofart was describing, which is more like something I've used in MS Publisher 2000.





    statue of liberty facts. the statue of liberty facts
  • the statue of liberty facts



  • TimmyDee
    Apr 28, 04:42 PM
    "A colleague of mine just picked up a 16 GB iPhone 4 in white. I was a bit surprised when I picked it up off his desk (I had my black 32 GB in my other hand at the same time) � it immediately felt thicker."

    LOL, that's absolutely ridiculous.

    Also, why is everyone feeling so sorry for the case makers...like Apple is screwing them over? It's not their responsibility to cater to the case makers.

    I completely agree. No one can pick something up and "immediately" tell that it's 0.25 mm thicker than another object. I call BS.





    statue of liberty facts. the statue of liberty facts.
  • the statue of liberty facts.



  • OceanView
    Mar 16, 10:56 AM
    I have a white 32gb wifi in a sealed box that I want to exchange for a 32GB black AT&T. If anyone wants to trade plus difference in cash, let me know.





    statue of liberty facts. The Statue of Liberty was
  • The Statue of Liberty was



  • CDCC
    Apr 22, 10:59 PM
    No more samsung parts for you apple!

    And no more money for Samsung!

    There are tons of vendors just waiting in-line to pickup Samsung's Apple contracts.

    Samsung is truly "biting the hand that feeds them!"

    Samsung share holders see the writing on the wall. Samsung's calculated risk of copying Apple verbatim is not going to payoff in the long run...sell, sell, sell.





    Xavier
    Oct 23, 11:45 AM
    What is this thing?

    Its a bicycle roller, used like this:
    http://citybicycleworks.com/images/library/site/calender_mar9_rollers_m.jpg

    for training





    rnelan7
    Dec 5, 10:32 AM
    All I want for Christmas is an awesome snowboarding season! I finally got to go today for the first time since 2008 :eek:

    I fell for you, I was sidelined last season due to injury. It just stinks lol. Which mountain did you go to?





    mr.666
    Jan 30, 09:38 AM
    [QUOTE=stevegmu;4858043]
    "Do you even have any idea when the last time the US was on the Gold Standard?"

    1971 Nixon stated that gold could no longer be traded in for currency. It was the last step which ended the real value of money. Money is NOT, backed by gold, or any other precious metal but is instead, backed by faith. The money is, in other words, as good as people believe it is good.

    "If 100% of our income tax pays off the interest on the Debt, how then does the government operate?"

    The government operates through property taxes, state taxes, education tax, toll booths -which are owned by foreign countries - this supports our infrastructure. The federal government uses 100% of our tax to pay interest to banks on money which is loaned... hence our astronomical debt. Most people believe that the Federal Reserve is owned and operated by the Government. In actuality European Banks own the federal reserve thanks to Roosevelt and any money that is printed is not controlled by the American Government. We borrow money to fund our wars, run our military, pay our politicians and then we the tax our citizens to pay the interest on the borrowed money. JFK tried to abolish the Federal Reserve and failed and now Ron Paul is calling for the same action.

    "Most people have taken out equity loans and maxed out their credit? Please."
    Take a look what is happening in Nevada and Detroit... A lot of people cannot afford the American lifestyle and the average middle class American would be living on the streets in 3-6 months of loosing their jobs as most barely have enough in their banks saved to live off of.

    "America is still a manufacturing giant. Our exports to China were up 21% last quarter."

    Ironically just like apple most companies have their products made in China, India, or Mexico and then import them/assemble and then export the goods. The united States does not have natural resource assets such as Canada and as our dollar decreases in value the further in the whole we get with our national debt.... which by the way surpasses the entire combined debt of every other country in the world.

    "There are more middle class Americans today than in any other point in history."

    Middle Class with little to no savings and astronomical debt. In 1961 the average cost of a house was 18,000 while the average middle class income was 12,000. The average new vehicle cost 2,000. About two years the average price of a new home was 275,000 and the average price of a new vehicle was 24,000 while the average income was around 32,000. Yes these averages are subjective, but it gives you an idea of where we are when we lost gold as a standard.... currency then becomes controlled by banks through interest which results in inflation.


    "Why do you think a weak dollar is bad?" Sure, there may be some inflation, however, a weak dollar is good for exports and tourism. Take a look at Boeing vs. Airbus, as it relates to the devaluation of the dollar. There's a reason China artificially keeps their currency devalued."

    A weak dollar is bad because other countries realize the amount of debt we have. Our President spent more money in the first half of his term than all presidents combined. This money was borrowed and we the tax payers are now accountable for it. Countries around the world are loosing faith in our dollar. Opec was greeted with several countries a few weeks ago demanding that oil stop being traded in US dollars. We are lucky that Saudia Arabia refused as this would have caused huge economic instability. Take a look at what happened to the Germans in WWW II when they over extended themselves... a loaf of bread was payed for with a wheel barrow full of coins. I am not preaching fear... it is simple common sense for the educated and the aware. The wise will be able to get rich when our market collapses others will be in line at the soup kitchen.

    "Somehow, I doubt you have a dime invested in the market..."
    I do not need to share my personal portfolio with you but you are right. I took all of my money out of stocks in November as I knew what was coming and what is to come. I am not going argue my point of view any further. Open your eyes to the world and wake up - do some research beyond Fox News!

    WELL SAID WMK!!! - I most agree with the fact that the RETARID amount of money bush has spent has caused the decline in faith of the dollar!
    I'd also like to add that Apple is by no means the biggest loser in this current stock slide and will come back. google lost $200 a share! so, they'll all come back it's all about confidence in the US not what was released at MW.





    csalm87
    Apr 15, 03:22 PM
    so 10.8 might be cougar. but if so the system requirements will make it only run on older hardware.....

    LMAO! Good one.





    Pandaboots
    Jan 26, 03:29 AM
    I've lost a bit. :( actually quite a lot. I bought at around 170ish a while ago in prepare for the surge of macworld like last year but am at a bit of a loss right now. I think my avatar shows my recent mood.

    You haven't lost anything until you actually sell. Maybe this story will help:

    Apple was the last stock I bought back during the dot com days of the late 90's/early 2000's. I got burned trying to buy and sell all the dot coms on a daily basis, so I decided that I'd "invest" what I had left in Apple. Anyway, I bought Apple at $49/share in the year 2000. I thought it was a great price for whatever reason. Guess what? The price fell to around $7 within a very short period of time. Go look at a chart and you will see the cliff in which I speak of. However, I didn't lose my cool. I was in it for the long haul, so I maintained my position. I think patience is key to investing. Long story short, I did sell at $200 recently because I wanted to diversify those earnings and made a 720% return on my investment. So essentially, my original investment more than doubled itself each year I owned the stock. Why $200? I don't know, they had been so close to it for a while that it just sounded like a good round number. Anyway, I've had my fair share of doubts throughout my 7 year stint with Apple. I never dreamed Apple would be at $200/share. I've seen huge dips in their price in short periods of time, and I've also seen huge gains too. I've also had the stock split on me too. I've also felt it was doomed and there's no way it could ever do this or ever do that....

    Think about what all has happened with Apple since 2000: I've seen OS X launched, the iPod launched, iTunes launched, the switch to flat screens, all the computers they've launched, iLife, iWork, iPhone, :apple:TV, addition of movies and tv shows, etc. etc. So here's why I invested in Apple in 2000:

    1) I loved the company
    2) I loved their products
    3) I got excited about their products
    4) I was a proud customer
    5) I actually kept up with what was going on with the company (mainly through appleinsider and then macrumors shortly thereafter)
    6) I knew Apple was innovative and had good leadership
    7) I read all of the magazines related to Apple and talked everyones ear off about Apple

    However, I didn't choose Apple because of the iPod (it didn't exist then), or whether or not they expected their 2nd qtr to be better than their all time greatest qtr in history. In a nutshell I chose Apple because I believed in their products/their management team/and their ability to produce a quality product that excites people.

    So, I guess what you have to ask yourself is, in the next 7 years where will Apple be as far as products and innovation? Only thing I know is since re-investing in them in December at $182, they've released :apple:TV 2, movie rentals, Macbook Air, Time Capsule, an 8 core mac pro and a pink nano (lol). I think Apple is poised and ready to dominate other markets now..pfft iPod, that's so 5 years ago, blah blah blah, Apple owns the market and will maintain their dominance, now it's time for them to dominate in the movies and the phones and hopefully in computers.

    If you think they are done, then I'd be worried and sell your shares as soon as you can. If you still believe in Apple, like I do, average down your shares while you can and hold on. At these prices right now, Apple can easily double in value again. They are better positioned than ever to take on their competition. All my 7 reasons above are as true today as they were 7 years ago and 7 years prior to that. :)



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar

    LinkWithin

    v