Full of Win
Apr 28, 10:01 AM
So the iPhone went from being pummeled by Android to now just being badly beaten.
That is Awesome.
That is Awesome.
ThaDoggg
Jan 28, 09:22 AM
yeah im behind the times.
Awesome game...too bad I don't have time to play it anymore.
Awesome game...too bad I don't have time to play it anymore.
bartszyszka
Apr 13, 02:25 PM
It would be interesting if they provided the parts to other manufacturers for "comes with Apple tv" TVs. The only time they've done something like that though is the Motorola ROKR with iTunes built in and that didn't work out very well at all.
I can't imagine them selling an Apple-branded TV unless they decide to integrate Apple TVs into the cinema displays? But it seems like most people are buying 40-60" TVs these days and Apple only sells 27" displays now.
I can't imagine them selling an Apple-branded TV unless they decide to integrate Apple TVs into the cinema displays? But it seems like most people are buying 40-60" TVs these days and Apple only sells 27" displays now.
AlphaBob
Jan 28, 01:03 PM
Many many reasons (which is why it has lost more than other stocks):
1) Unrealistic expectations of traders (thought results would be better)
2) iPod sales rate dropping (hard to grow when they own the market)
3) No really big MacWorld announcement this year
4) Overall sales of iPhone slowing and not spectacular during holidays
5) Sales of iPhone in Europe lower than expected
6) China told Apple to get lost (no iPhone sales to largest market)
7) iTunes may be #1 music site but Amazon hurting it. Also qtrax may kill it.
8) Netflix set to take air out of movie rentals from iTunes (free vs. rent)
9) iTunes loss of TV media as they fight with studios over revenue
10) Even though Apple's percentage of PC sales has gone up, that means

happy irthday quotes funny

21st irthday quotes funny

irthday quotes funny for

funny happy irthday quotes

backwards-styled wall irthday quotes free download,funny th irthday funnythamusing Seenapr , seenapr , webpage that thbirthdayquotes Know someone

funny birthday quotes for

18th irthday quotes funny

happy irthday quotes funny

happy irthday quotes funny

funny birthday sayings

happy irthday quotes funny

funny happy irthday

irthday quotes funny

funny birthday quotes for

irthday quotes funny
1) Unrealistic expectations of traders (thought results would be better)
2) iPod sales rate dropping (hard to grow when they own the market)
3) No really big MacWorld announcement this year
4) Overall sales of iPhone slowing and not spectacular during holidays
5) Sales of iPhone in Europe lower than expected
6) China told Apple to get lost (no iPhone sales to largest market)
7) iTunes may be #1 music site but Amazon hurting it. Also qtrax may kill it.
8) Netflix set to take air out of movie rentals from iTunes (free vs. rent)
9) iTunes loss of TV media as they fight with studios over revenue
10) Even though Apple's percentage of PC sales has gone up, that means
renewed
Sep 13, 04:24 PM
Me too :)
Great, aren't they?
Sometimes. The little squirt just got home from the vet. I took him outside and he ran around a lot. So brought him back in and he went right over to the TV and pooped and peed. Ugh. 9/10 he is using the pads or outside but that 1/10 is making my house smell. Thank goodness for Resolve for Pets.
Great, aren't they?
Sometimes. The little squirt just got home from the vet. I took him outside and he ran around a lot. So brought him back in and he went right over to the TV and pooped and peed. Ugh. 9/10 he is using the pads or outside but that 1/10 is making my house smell. Thank goodness for Resolve for Pets.

cmaier
Apr 21, 10:59 PM
The US courts are pro Apple.
um. Huh? They don't seem to be winning much in the U.S. What is the source of your conjecture?
um. Huh? They don't seem to be winning much in the U.S. What is the source of your conjecture?
Mord
Apr 27, 12:37 PM
I actually know that many here have shared the same view as mine, that It's painfully obvious she wasn't having a seizure. Must of been a coincidence the seizure happened right at door exit then? Purposely done to avoid being taken outside, where she would of been in severe trouble.
Nice metric you have there, $some people on the internet have said it, thus it must be true.
:rolleyes:
Nice metric you have there, $some people on the internet have said it, thus it must be true.
:rolleyes:
!� V �!
Apr 28, 04:28 PM
If this white iPhone 4 does not fit the official Apple Bumper then I can see this as a problem. Otherwise its a moot point, my case is made out of rubber and it is still capable to stretch a little to fit a little more or less in size.
Too bad for those who spent money on a "fitting" case.
Too bad for those who spent money on a "fitting" case.
ITGuy
Apr 23, 07:05 PM
I can see the iPhone 4 coming out on T-Mobile in short order, probably once the white iPhone 4 is available. This way Verizon and T-Mobile will eventually be able to offer it as the lower cost iPhone in conjunction with iPhone 5. Right now only AT&T can exclusively offer the $49 iPhone 3GS alongside the iPhone 4. No carrier will have that exclusive low cost advantage with iPhone 5.
I think Apple launched iPhone 4 on Verizon while in the final phase of bringing it to T-Mobile.
I think Apple launched iPhone 4 on Verizon while in the final phase of bringing it to T-Mobile.
Tower-Union
Sep 18, 01:31 PM
I used to fold with Macrumors a few years ago, as I remember it we had a pretty powerful team, seems now things are waning, and this board has cooled off. I suppose I'm guilty of leaving as well (jumped ship for Penny Arcade, great comic BTW), am I just glossing over old memories or have things actually slowed down?
barijazz
Jan 25, 06:58 PM
Apple just released its quarterly, and while it was higher than apple's expectations it did not meet analyst's expectations.
YoNeX
Nov 11, 12:33 AM
Does VMWare for Windows and Linux have direct access to the physical graphics hardware? A friend would use that instead of Parallels or Boot Camp in a heartbeat if it did. He's a gamer.
The feature currently doesn't seem to exist (or may be hidden).
The feature currently doesn't seem to exist (or may be hidden).
3goldens
Oct 1, 02:02 PM
AT&T has hands down the worst service I have ever experienced.
It is as though they were operating in an emerging mobile phone world sometime in the early 80's when phones were the size of a Sat phone or you carried it in its own portable case.
In all the years I was with Verizon I had maybe 10 dropped calls.
They should be ashamed of themselves. But really what do they care, they have the iphone exclusively for the time being.
I must say this reflects poorly on Apple who picked these idiots in the first place.
Honestly, on a day to day basis, I think about going back and just giving up, the service is just terrible and I live in NYC! Where there are towers everywhere, and I usually have 5 bars.
Despicable profit seeking, customer service unfriendly whores is what they are!
It is as though they were operating in an emerging mobile phone world sometime in the early 80's when phones were the size of a Sat phone or you carried it in its own portable case.
In all the years I was with Verizon I had maybe 10 dropped calls.
They should be ashamed of themselves. But really what do they care, they have the iphone exclusively for the time being.
I must say this reflects poorly on Apple who picked these idiots in the first place.
Honestly, on a day to day basis, I think about going back and just giving up, the service is just terrible and I live in NYC! Where there are towers everywhere, and I usually have 5 bars.
Despicable profit seeking, customer service unfriendly whores is what they are!
dongmin
Jul 24, 10:02 PM
sounds interesting, though i have a feeling many people will just ignore the feature and end up touching the screen anyway, lol.I think some of you have the wrong understanding of this 'non-touch' concept. You'll still be touching the screen. The purpose of the non-touch technology is to hide the scroll wheel (or any other controller) whenever it's not needed. But I think you'll still be touching the screen to actually activate the virtual buttons. That's my reading of it, anyways.
Kinda takes away from that whole "Simplicity is everything" slogan Apple is known for, doesn't it? While I'll reserve my judgments on the design until it's worked into a final product, it does look like the user needs to take unnecessary steps to actually use the click wheel. Then again, pictures (drawings) probably can't do the interface justice.
Still, not everything has to be digital over analog...I actually think this will be even more intuitive than other interfaces because the controls will be contextual. The buttons will automatically appear and disappear as you move your fingers over the iPod screen. The buttons themselves, I'm imagining, will maintain the look and feel of the trademark iPod scrollwheel. If you are smart enough to operate the current iPods, you'll be smart enough to use the touch-sensitive controls.
BTW, wasn't this story already posted elsewhere a couple of days back? Shouldn't Macrumors be crediting the original publisher?
edit: Appleinsider (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1902) had this article last week. It goes into more detail too.
Kinda takes away from that whole "Simplicity is everything" slogan Apple is known for, doesn't it? While I'll reserve my judgments on the design until it's worked into a final product, it does look like the user needs to take unnecessary steps to actually use the click wheel. Then again, pictures (drawings) probably can't do the interface justice.
Still, not everything has to be digital over analog...I actually think this will be even more intuitive than other interfaces because the controls will be contextual. The buttons will automatically appear and disappear as you move your fingers over the iPod screen. The buttons themselves, I'm imagining, will maintain the look and feel of the trademark iPod scrollwheel. If you are smart enough to operate the current iPods, you'll be smart enough to use the touch-sensitive controls.
BTW, wasn't this story already posted elsewhere a couple of days back? Shouldn't Macrumors be crediting the original publisher?
edit: Appleinsider (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1902) had this article last week. It goes into more detail too.
boxlight
Nov 3, 11:35 AM
I bought Parallels for $29 + tax after rebate
What rebate? Please elaborate.
NT 3.51? 4? LOL
All these VMWare features are really nice. Then again I bought Parallels for $29 + tax after rebate. Give me more features Parallels! :D
What rebate? Please elaborate.
NT 3.51? 4? LOL
All these VMWare features are really nice. Then again I bought Parallels for $29 + tax after rebate. Give me more features Parallels! :D

MagnusVonMagnum
Nov 18, 04:38 PM
Hopefully, the websites that provide their videos through a legacy Flash wrapper will soon be providing their users with a choice.
I am elated that iOS Safari has no Flash support. I do not want the CPU suck, the identity suck, the unpredictable behavior, and the exposure to Adobe bugs. If you want those things, feel free to get an Android device.
It would be better if Apple provided its users with a choice of whether they want to enable a flash plugin or not in their devices instead of screwing us all over by making so many web sites unusable (although I'm sure the author of Skyfire is thrilled about that choice since it's making him rich beyond his wildest dreams all because Apple is run by an egomaniac).
I am elated that iOS Safari has no Flash support. I do not want the CPU suck, the identity suck, the unpredictable behavior, and the exposure to Adobe bugs. If you want those things, feel free to get an Android device.
It would be better if Apple provided its users with a choice of whether they want to enable a flash plugin or not in their devices instead of screwing us all over by making so many web sites unusable (although I'm sure the author of Skyfire is thrilled about that choice since it's making him rich beyond his wildest dreams all because Apple is run by an egomaniac).
28monkeys
Apr 21, 10:27 PM
wow, who should i side? iphone or my samsung TV !?
ComputersaysNo
Apr 28, 04:17 PM
I noticed that a jpeg of a white iphone is more kb's also, so it must be true.
QCassidy352
Apr 15, 06:20 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)
4.3.2 feels smoother to me. Take that with as many grains of sand as you like.
Definitely agree. I don't know about the 3rd part app bug, but the UI feels a lot better (eg home screen appearing after you slide to unlock)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)
4.3.2 feels smoother to me. Take that with as many grains of sand as you like.
Definitely agree. I don't know about the 3rd part app bug, but the UI feels a lot better (eg home screen appearing after you slide to unlock)
mrsir2009
Mar 31, 01:19 PM
The colours are burning my eyes out:
ucfgrad93
May 1, 09:08 PM
and it's a landslide victory by apathy :eek:
You mean I'm going to be killed off because the rest of the players are a bunch of deadbeats? Man, that sucks.:mad:
You mean I'm going to be killed off because the rest of the players are a bunch of deadbeats? Man, that sucks.:mad:
LightSpeed1
Apr 1, 06:40 AM
Please no brown. Stick with gray please.
trip1ex
May 3, 08:59 AM
No charge to select trackpad instead of mouse.
maclaptop
May 4, 09:17 AM
As many have accurately stated, Apple does things on their terms. They know people will wait. Its no big deal.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar