
cal97
03-12 02:17 PM
Congratulations! I am not sure if the online status is being updated. I got my I-140 approval on 3/5/2009 and still shows as pending online.
Anyways, enjoy your freedom.
After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
Anyways, enjoy your freedom.
After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
wallpaper flower tattoos
TO BE OR NO TO BE
05-17 01:17 PM
nshah1968
Can you please provide me with the information? I am looking for a lawyer too.
Thanks
Can you please provide me with the information? I am looking for a lawyer too.
Thanks
pappu
04-10 02:21 PM
Active members are requested to urge others to update their profile details for the tracker. If you find someone's profile has fake details, please give them a red dot.
Admins go through users with most red dots occasionally
Admins go through users with most red dots occasionally
2011 Female Flower Tattoos - Floral
Ramba
10-05 03:57 PM
Hello all,
I haven't got my question answered by any other posts, so creating a new thread.
I have a 3-year degree in Biology from India, and two computer certifications from CMC Ltd and CDAC (1.5 years total). Then I worked as a software engineer in India full-time for 2.5 years. I arrived in the U.S. after that and worked for a software company full-time for about 6 months. Then I decided to go back and get another degree from a school in California. I worked as a computer science tutor part-time (20 hrs/wk) for 1.5 years while attending school and also worked as a software engineer part-time (20 hrs/wk) on a U.S. military sub-contract project for 2 years. I graduated with a 4-year degree in computer science from Cal Poly, SLO, a CA state university with a GPA of 3.4. Then I worked at Microsoft Corp full-time for a year. Now I am back in CA working for a software company for the last 5 months. My current company just started my green card process.
If I count 2 years of part-time experience as 1 year of full-time experience then I have 5+ years of relevant work experience. But my attorney says that part-time experience won't count much, and since I don't have a 4-year degree before I started working on my first job they can't file me on EB2. But Cal Poly considered me as a second baccalaureate student, and the attorney is saying that it is not good enough. I have got my degree evaluated for professional and academic purposes, and they both recognize my first degree. The professional agency says that I have a degree + minor in CS before I got by CS degree from the U.S. I also have recommendation letters from my previous employers recommending me for full-time leadership positions and sorts.
Wouldn't USCIS recognize these facts and consider me for an EB2 candidate rather than EB3? I never left my specialized field in CS, and that has to count for something, correct? I am able to show progress since I started working on my first job. How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?
Thank you all in advance for your expert comments and immense help.
Sincerely,
Sujit
Your Attorney is perfectly right. You must have a 5 years of post-bachelors (4 year degree) progressive experience to file a EB2 petition. Your first BS degree in biology will not qualify for a US equivalent BS degree. So, you left with no option other than your other US BS degree for eduction requirement. If you have 5 years full time experience after the completion of the second BS degree, then only you are eligible for EB2. This is must. Even if you have 20 years of experience in computer field before your qualifying US equivalent BS degree, you are not eligible for EB2. USCIS so particular about this, they do not consider what your university has considered your first degree.
I haven't got my question answered by any other posts, so creating a new thread.
I have a 3-year degree in Biology from India, and two computer certifications from CMC Ltd and CDAC (1.5 years total). Then I worked as a software engineer in India full-time for 2.5 years. I arrived in the U.S. after that and worked for a software company full-time for about 6 months. Then I decided to go back and get another degree from a school in California. I worked as a computer science tutor part-time (20 hrs/wk) for 1.5 years while attending school and also worked as a software engineer part-time (20 hrs/wk) on a U.S. military sub-contract project for 2 years. I graduated with a 4-year degree in computer science from Cal Poly, SLO, a CA state university with a GPA of 3.4. Then I worked at Microsoft Corp full-time for a year. Now I am back in CA working for a software company for the last 5 months. My current company just started my green card process.
If I count 2 years of part-time experience as 1 year of full-time experience then I have 5+ years of relevant work experience. But my attorney says that part-time experience won't count much, and since I don't have a 4-year degree before I started working on my first job they can't file me on EB2. But Cal Poly considered me as a second baccalaureate student, and the attorney is saying that it is not good enough. I have got my degree evaluated for professional and academic purposes, and they both recognize my first degree. The professional agency says that I have a degree + minor in CS before I got by CS degree from the U.S. I also have recommendation letters from my previous employers recommending me for full-time leadership positions and sorts.
Wouldn't USCIS recognize these facts and consider me for an EB2 candidate rather than EB3? I never left my specialized field in CS, and that has to count for something, correct? I am able to show progress since I started working on my first job. How big of a risk would it be to file on EB2? If they reject me for EB2, would it hurt my chances on applying again on EB3? How much time would I lose in case of a rejection?
Thank you all in advance for your expert comments and immense help.
Sincerely,
Sujit
Your Attorney is perfectly right. You must have a 5 years of post-bachelors (4 year degree) progressive experience to file a EB2 petition. Your first BS degree in biology will not qualify for a US equivalent BS degree. So, you left with no option other than your other US BS degree for eduction requirement. If you have 5 years full time experience after the completion of the second BS degree, then only you are eligible for EB2. This is must. Even if you have 20 years of experience in computer field before your qualifying US equivalent BS degree, you are not eligible for EB2. USCIS so particular about this, they do not consider what your university has considered your first degree.
more...
supers789
07-11 04:12 PM
As most of you know USCIS is auditing all PERM applications filed by Fragomen. My application filed on April 20th 2008 also received audit (as filed by fragomen). I was wondering how long is it taking to get the response back for these audits? Anyone receilved response for their audits filed by Fragomen?
This is mainly important for me since with PD moved to June 2006, my PD is current (carrying over from old employer), but since PERM is in Audit I cannot file for 485.
Thanks!
This is mainly important for me since with PD moved to June 2006, my PD is current (carrying over from old employer), but since PERM is in Audit I cannot file for 485.
Thanks!
eb3India
05-22 09:22 AM
Admin,
I do understand core members have fulltime job I mentioned earlier I volunteer to do some research in this subject.
However I don't want re-invent the wheel and I was expecting a very simple answers and pointers on the subject
for example, if someone had spent time on this, they could simply answer yes and provide some links etc where I get more answers.
as I write I am googling on this subject and will provide my findings
between, guys we are all in a same boat we should work collective to get out of this mess
I do understand core members have fulltime job I mentioned earlier I volunteer to do some research in this subject.
However I don't want re-invent the wheel and I was expecting a very simple answers and pointers on the subject
for example, if someone had spent time on this, they could simply answer yes and provide some links etc where I get more answers.
as I write I am googling on this subject and will provide my findings
between, guys we are all in a same boat we should work collective to get out of this mess
more...
chandra_mb
07-18 11:37 PM
I understand that to file 485, all applicants need to be in the US.
Do the dependents/spouse need to be present in the US to file the EAD later (after we get the 485 receipt) ?
Do the dependents/spouse need to be present in the US to file the EAD later (after we get the 485 receipt) ?
2010 daisy flower tattoos. sparrow tattooss daisy flower tattoos. sparrow tattoos
Pagal
08-04 12:16 AM
Hello,
As EAD is not same like H1-B, you can not work if the old EAD expires and new one is not issued (see an attorney's reponse here (http://forum.freeadvice.com/immigration-9/ead-renewal-195657.html) and here (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=1474093861&m=7161084702)). If EAD application is pending for more than 90 days, then you can open a service request and request expedited approval (there have been cases where such requests resulted in EAD approvals within a week). It is worth a try to approach the local USCIS and request a temporary EAD, but as far as I know, USCIS has stopped issuing such temporary cards.
It is important that you do not work in-between the expiry date of old EAD and start date of new EAD, so it is better to ask for unpaid leave for such time, though there is no need to quit the job. If the work demands are heavy, you may want to continue working as per 245k (but you will have to pay 1000 USD as fine), see the discussion here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/20566-new-245-k-memo-released-with-more-clarifications.html).
Good luck!
As EAD is not same like H1-B, you can not work if the old EAD expires and new one is not issued (see an attorney's reponse here (http://forum.freeadvice.com/immigration-9/ead-renewal-195657.html) and here (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=1474093861&m=7161084702)). If EAD application is pending for more than 90 days, then you can open a service request and request expedited approval (there have been cases where such requests resulted in EAD approvals within a week). It is worth a try to approach the local USCIS and request a temporary EAD, but as far as I know, USCIS has stopped issuing such temporary cards.
It is important that you do not work in-between the expiry date of old EAD and start date of new EAD, so it is better to ask for unpaid leave for such time, though there is no need to quit the job. If the work demands are heavy, you may want to continue working as per 245k (but you will have to pay 1000 USD as fine), see the discussion here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/20566-new-245-k-memo-released-with-more-clarifications.html).
Good luck!
more...
softwareguy
09-08 12:47 PM
Well, this is nothing new, in State Governments so many times they mandate that only companies that listed in that state have right to big contracts. What small women owned, disadvantages, veteran owned companies do is provide a front to big operators like Accenture, IBM. At times then the small company hires a Senior Manager and finally it becomes all IBM operation from India or Phillipines.
On other times the State mandates all work be done inside the State. Then you have H1 and L1 visa holders. This is business as usual.
Actually it is quite a decent engagement practice. State owned companies get a piece of the big cake and get a chance to learn from big players and state gets the quality work at a fairly decent rate. So it is all win-win. At times they mandate "In State" workers only - so that it helps the local economy... that is where the Infosys & Wipros might hurt a bit, as the cost to put guys in NYC versus Ohio from Bangalore is identical but billing rate advantage between NYC and Ohio is vastly different and they might have hire locally.
On other times the State mandates all work be done inside the State. Then you have H1 and L1 visa holders. This is business as usual.
Actually it is quite a decent engagement practice. State owned companies get a piece of the big cake and get a chance to learn from big players and state gets the quality work at a fairly decent rate. So it is all win-win. At times they mandate "In State" workers only - so that it helps the local economy... that is where the Infosys & Wipros might hurt a bit, as the cost to put guys in NYC versus Ohio from Bangalore is identical but billing rate advantage between NYC and Ohio is vastly different and they might have hire locally.
hair Daisy Flower Tattoo Pictures
EkAurAaya
03-19 06:43 PM
no ones ever sold a house on H1B or EAD? :confused:
more...
prem_goel
12-03 10:24 PM
I have...
Frist stamp from INDIA (home country),
2 Visa Stamps from Washington DC
Last stamping from Matamoros (Mexico)
Am i ELIGIBLE to get H1 visa stamp from Tijuana next year?
YEs, but I am not a lawyer. Secondly you should refer to the US Consulate at Tijuana's website for the latest rules. I believe as of now, you are since you have 1 stamping from your home country.
I met one guy during my stamping who had the same situation and he got approved. You have to show them the india stamping though, else they might get confused seeing your other stampings. Initially they said to him he was not eligible, but when he showed them his first India stamping they let him in.
Frist stamp from INDIA (home country),
2 Visa Stamps from Washington DC
Last stamping from Matamoros (Mexico)
Am i ELIGIBLE to get H1 visa stamp from Tijuana next year?
YEs, but I am not a lawyer. Secondly you should refer to the US Consulate at Tijuana's website for the latest rules. I believe as of now, you are since you have 1 stamping from your home country.
I met one guy during my stamping who had the same situation and he got approved. You have to show them the india stamping though, else they might get confused seeing your other stampings. Initially they said to him he was not eligible, but when he showed them his first India stamping they let him in.
hot Daisy Flower.
gsc999
01-21 01:36 AM
Thanks everyone who showed up. We actually did better than we had expected.
A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.
Go NORCAL, go IV!
---
Update: We have 10 more. That takes the total to 65.
Cheers!
A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.
Go NORCAL, go IV!
---
Update: We have 10 more. That takes the total to 65.
Cheers!
more...
house tribals tattooss daisy flower tattoos. tribals tattoos
doudou
06-25 06:31 PM
Hi all,
My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
What would be your advice?
Thanks is advance.
My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
What would be your advice?
Thanks is advance.
tattoo Foot Flower Tattoos
conundrum
05-25 07:52 AM
Kennedy's immigration council/staffers were there until late last night and currently none of them are in. It seems they would be in only by around 9-9:15
more...
pictures pictures flower tattoos daisy flower tattoos. tattooss daisy flower
calboy78
11-10 03:02 PM
I will send email(s) to consulates and ministry of affairs UNTIL they hear us. They can't take us for granted and create the rules like they want for different consulates.
PS: I got mine renewed (10 yr validity) this year from SFO, with expired visa, without a problem.
PS: I got mine renewed (10 yr validity) this year from SFO, with expired visa, without a problem.
dresses flower daisy tattoos
desi3933
06-25 09:46 AM
As long as she is not drawing a Salary, she is fine. She can continue to manage the business.
This is not correct.
Managing the business comes under employment authorization whether or not salary is drawn by the owner.
_________________
Not a legal advice.
This is not correct.
Managing the business comes under employment authorization whether or not salary is drawn by the owner.
_________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
makeup daisy flower tattoos. What is the best daisy flower
tinku01
07-17 10:29 AM
My details-
PD -June 2004, India
I-140 - approved Feb, 2007
CP applied - Aug, 2007
PD -June 2004, India
I-140 - approved Feb, 2007
CP applied - Aug, 2007
girlfriend daisy flower tattoos

calaway42
10-20 02:18 AM
gosh!! you experts!! what do i need to learn to be able to graphic design like you guys!?!? help!~:P
hairstyles daisy flower tattoos. bear tattooss daisy flower tattoos. bear tattoos
dhiru
08-19 12:45 PM
Good new... I went to the INFOPASS Washington Filed Office yesterday (walk-in) and told them that my EAD was expiring the same day and will loose my job if I dont get the EAD in next 5 days. The officer was very helpful and emailed the adjudicator to expedite the process. I received an update this morning saying that my EAD has been approved and the card is in production. Hopefully, I will get the EAD by next week and keep my job. Surprisingly the officer called me this morning to inform the same.
REEF�
06-06 06:10 PM
Oh I see it :). Evil is over it and too much grass covers it up.
arunmohan
11-14 03:51 PM
Thank you roseball. What is H1 COE?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar