radhagd
03-09 04:05 PM
My friend has 2 I-140s one EB3 (PD Dec 2002) and second one EB2 (PD Nov 2006) - what is the best option for him.
Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).
Please share your knowledge.
Yes he can use earlier PD for EB2.
He can file I485 in EB2 by requesting recapturing priority date from EB3.
Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).
Please share your knowledge.
Yes he can use earlier PD for EB2.
He can file I485 in EB2 by requesting recapturing priority date from EB3.
wallpaper Jersey Shore: Sammi And Ronnie

seahawks
09-09 11:52 PM
Will there be merchandise sold locally when we come for the rally for us to buy since there may be no time for us to order and get it on time back in Seattle? We leave Seattle on Friday early hours (Sep 14th)
DSLStart
09-16 02:33 PM
I had bad experience entering recently on AP. Not for AC 21. But the secondary inspection officer gave me hard time over showing proof for emergency of travel. So just to be on safe side, be prepared for it.
Hello Gurus,
I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.
My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
--Srinivas
Hello Gurus,
I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.
My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
--Srinivas
2011 Jersey Shores Ronnie Arrested
chillfakter
02-11 04:15 PM
I am going to Canada tomorrow for my H-1 stamping. My passport expires in Jan 2008 though (less than a year left!!). I assume that I will get a 3-year visa stamp.
However, when I re-enter the US, I guess the I-94 I get will have an expiration date that matches my passport expiration date rather than my H1B visa expiration date. Am I correct in assuming this?
Is there such a thing as an I-94 extension, and if so how easily does it get approved. Thank you so much, but I am getting really worried right now.
However, when I re-enter the US, I guess the I-94 I get will have an expiration date that matches my passport expiration date rather than my H1B visa expiration date. Am I correct in assuming this?
Is there such a thing as an I-94 extension, and if so how easily does it get approved. Thank you so much, but I am getting really worried right now.
more...
atlgc
05-23 06:51 AM
I received a RFE on experience letters (EB3). I have searched everywhere but haven't found the format for a winning experience letter.
Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?
Thanks!
Hello indyanguy,
question,did you got an RFE for your entire work history ,just the latest expeience letter
Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?
Thanks!
Hello indyanguy,
question,did you got an RFE for your entire work history ,just the latest expeience letter
karanp25
07-30 05:48 PM
FYI: Last year, my wife (Dependent) got her EAD before mine was approved. Like i said, if u start looking for trends (and something that makes sense) the way USCIS works, u will most likely be disappointed.
They just work randomly---there are so many June/July EAD filers who got their EADs approved in 3-4 weeks time frame, and then there are May filers (like me) who've just started seeing some approvals and some are still waiting with applications pending over 90 days.
I am in the same boat. I received " Card Order� notification today for my case..but wife's case is still pending. I think there is a trend.
Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.
Any one got approval for their dependents yet?
They just work randomly---there are so many June/July EAD filers who got their EADs approved in 3-4 weeks time frame, and then there are May filers (like me) who've just started seeing some approvals and some are still waiting with applications pending over 90 days.
I am in the same boat. I received " Card Order� notification today for my case..but wife's case is still pending. I think there is a trend.
Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.
Any one got approval for their dependents yet?
more...
kgwithnogc
05-08 09:59 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/05/06/wchina06.xml
2010 Jersey Shore#39;s Ronnie
rameshvaid
07-02 09:05 PM
Thanks! Will I be out of status immediately? How much time do I have to leave the country?
If you file for MTR with in 30 days you should be fine till the case is adjucated.
As long as MTR is filed u r not out of status.
Good Luck..
RV
If you file for MTR with in 30 days you should be fine till the case is adjucated.
As long as MTR is filed u r not out of status.
Good Luck..
RV
more...
vandanaverdia
09-10 02:59 PM
Thanks drona for your support!
Fellow Washingtonians & Oregonians, please join in & support the cause....
Fellow Washingtonians & Oregonians, please join in & support the cause....
hair Jersey-Shore-Ronnie-In-The-
pappu
06-07 02:11 PM
Transaction ID: 7WK494028G568634H
Thank you
Thank you
more...
sandiboy
08-28 06:10 PM
FP Completed today for self/spouse. LUD on 485 applications.
hot Jersey Shore Ronnie And Sammi:

delax
07-16 08:55 AM
USCIS decided a date Jun 1, 2006 to be current for EB2, so that Visa Numbers are not lost this year. This they decided on the basis of numbers of applications they were able to process by Jul 8, 2008. We all know that I485 Processing Date for NSC was Jul 28, 2007 and TSC was July 17, 2007. These dates were posted on Jun 15 and by July 8, might have moved by a day or two.
Last year USCIS announced (I remember it was last quarter) that for processing all the files received will take around 18 months. We have just 6-9 months gone.
Jul - Sep, the Priority date should not change, because USCIS has to approve all the processed application, they think approvable.
In Oct, also it may remain same, but after that, it will not be able to sustain demand and face retrogression. Nov 2008 to Jun 2009 there may be seesaw of Priority Date +/-1 years of 2005.
Jul-Aug 2009 USCIS may come across similar situation as this year - but in this case all applications of July 2007 processed - I think that time PD will be some date in 2005.
Right now Processing date might be frozen of 2-3 months, because USCIS may put entire energy in approving EB2 processed cases.
You may be correct about the PD see-saw but I am not convinced about the RD logic. I know of at least a dozen friends (EB2-I) with PD in mid 2003 who filed in June 2007 and were approved by Oct 2007. The RD during that time was in 2006.
Last year USCIS announced (I remember it was last quarter) that for processing all the files received will take around 18 months. We have just 6-9 months gone.
Jul - Sep, the Priority date should not change, because USCIS has to approve all the processed application, they think approvable.
In Oct, also it may remain same, but after that, it will not be able to sustain demand and face retrogression. Nov 2008 to Jun 2009 there may be seesaw of Priority Date +/-1 years of 2005.
Jul-Aug 2009 USCIS may come across similar situation as this year - but in this case all applications of July 2007 processed - I think that time PD will be some date in 2005.
Right now Processing date might be frozen of 2-3 months, because USCIS may put entire energy in approving EB2 processed cases.
You may be correct about the PD see-saw but I am not convinced about the RD logic. I know of at least a dozen friends (EB2-I) with PD in mid 2003 who filed in June 2007 and were approved by Oct 2007. The RD during that time was in 2006.
more...
house #39;Jersey Shore#39;s#39; Ronnie and

averagedesi
08-27 08:24 PM
The only way I got to a rep is not choosing any option, the system assumes you are on rotary dial and connects you to a human
tattoo quot;Jersey Shore#39;squot; Ronnie
Rb_newsletter
12-15 06:03 PM
Why did you submit pay stubs for 2+ years? Is it not enough if we submit for last 3 or 6 months?
4) Can I see your Paystubs?
A) Gave him all the paystubs since May 2007.
5) Why are the amounts different in paystubs?
A) Base salary is same, but bonus component varies every pay cycle. Also, my employer had switched to a different payroll company and since then they are running the payroll weekly.
4) Can I see your Paystubs?
A) Gave him all the paystubs since May 2007.
5) Why are the amounts different in paystubs?
A) Base salary is same, but bonus component varies every pay cycle. Also, my employer had switched to a different payroll company and since then they are running the payroll weekly.
more...
pictures Jersey Shore#39;s Ronnie
chanduv23
04-23 09:17 AM
If you find this on your 140 approval notice
Notice Type: Approval Notice
Section: Mern of Profession w/Adv Deg,or
of Excentn'l Abllitv
Sec .203.(b) (2)
Then it is EB2.
Notice Type: Approval Notice
Section: Mern of Profession w/Adv Deg,or
of Excentn'l Abllitv
Sec .203.(b) (2)
Then it is EB2.
dresses Fans of quot;Jersey Shore,quot; get
mnq1979
10-23 05:07 PM
I thought if you were a first time H1-B filer, you need to go to your country of origin for stamping...correct me if I am wrong.
hmmmmm....honestly i m not sure.....i think it was the case few years back...i m not sure if still its the same.....would like to hear from other members also on this 1?
hmmmmm....honestly i m not sure.....i think it was the case few years back...i m not sure if still its the same.....would like to hear from other members also on this 1?
more...
makeup Jersey Shore: Ronnie
macml
01-29 05:43 PM
Hi, I only paid a one time fee of $170 for the AP. To expedite the application it took only a day( day we called ) and with a week we received confirmation!
girlfriend Jersey Shore departs LAX
puntubabu
03-07 10:17 PM
Dark Child has no votes, someones gotta vote for him, hes got a really good layout.
hairstyles quot;Jersey Shorequot; cast member
vactorboy29
02-24 03:24 PM
I agree with you that IV needs money for the good cause and it has to come from donations. All I am saying is if someone like me who is on H1B and can't fill the profile wants to reply to someone's query then IV should not be charging me for that because I have no dates in my profile. Money has to be generated but not at the cost of popularity of IV and defeating the purpose of IV as a common platform for all legal immigrants.
With all due respect, why don�t you want to update your information? As others said that this info will help us to know where we stand as a group. All of us knows we need this forum to bring new people on board with us and only way is to get them here is help them when they have difficulty but other side of coin is we need ways fund our movement to move forward .If you have better idea or thoughts just toss it here our seniors will look in that.
With all due respect, why don�t you want to update your information? As others said that this info will help us to know where we stand as a group. All of us knows we need this forum to bring new people on board with us and only way is to get them here is help them when they have difficulty but other side of coin is we need ways fund our movement to move forward .If you have better idea or thoughts just toss it here our seniors will look in that.
singhsa3
09-05 12:21 PM
No, it is not too late but JUST IN TIME.
After this hearing, first set of votes will be taken to decide if this bill should be made debatable or not. It just requires simple majority.
Then, the real thing begins. Debate , amendments and the final voting followed by reconcillation between the two houses.
Even if the bill pass "as it is" we will be in MUCH BETTER POSITION " then what we are in today.
After all, the effective green cards are increased to 725K per year , along with recapture provisions and exemption for people with certain master degree.
From http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
List of Witnesses To Testify at House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Tomorrow
The list:
Congressman Jeff Flake, R-AZ, co-sponsor of STRIVE Act of 2007
Congressman Joe Beca, D-CA
Congressman Ray Lahood, R-CA
Congessman Brian Bilbray, R-CA
Tony Wasilewsi, Small Business Owner, Schiller Park, IL
Eduardo Gonzalez, U.S. Navy Petty Officer Second Class, Jacsonville, FL
Rev. Luis Cortes, Jr., President Esperanza USA
Joshua Hoyt, Executive Director Illinois Coalition for Immigrant & Refugee Rights
Cassandra Q. Butts, Sr. Vice President for Domestic Policy Center for American Progress
David Lizarraga, Chirman of U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Julie Kirchner, Director of Government Relations Federation of American Immigration Reform
Corey Stewart, Chairman At-Large, William County Board of Supervisors, FL
The list indicates that the skilled worker immigrant worker community is not well represented in this hearing. We will post the text of the testimony as soon as it becomes available.
After this hearing, first set of votes will be taken to decide if this bill should be made debatable or not. It just requires simple majority.
Then, the real thing begins. Debate , amendments and the final voting followed by reconcillation between the two houses.
Even if the bill pass "as it is" we will be in MUCH BETTER POSITION " then what we are in today.
After all, the effective green cards are increased to 725K per year , along with recapture provisions and exemption for people with certain master degree.
From http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
List of Witnesses To Testify at House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Tomorrow
The list:
Congressman Jeff Flake, R-AZ, co-sponsor of STRIVE Act of 2007
Congressman Joe Beca, D-CA
Congressman Ray Lahood, R-CA
Congessman Brian Bilbray, R-CA
Tony Wasilewsi, Small Business Owner, Schiller Park, IL
Eduardo Gonzalez, U.S. Navy Petty Officer Second Class, Jacsonville, FL
Rev. Luis Cortes, Jr., President Esperanza USA
Joshua Hoyt, Executive Director Illinois Coalition for Immigrant & Refugee Rights
Cassandra Q. Butts, Sr. Vice President for Domestic Policy Center for American Progress
David Lizarraga, Chirman of U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Julie Kirchner, Director of Government Relations Federation of American Immigration Reform
Corey Stewart, Chairman At-Large, William County Board of Supervisors, FL
The list indicates that the skilled worker immigrant worker community is not well represented in this hearing. We will post the text of the testimony as soon as it becomes available.
GCStatus
09-03 10:26 PM
My PD is current - Going for consular processing a good idea?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar