Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

hot weather clip art

images pets in warm weather; hot weather clip art. windy. hot 8 weather chart
  • windy. hot 8 weather chart



  • hebron
    08-10 12:25 PM
    Thank you my_gc_wait and amitkhare77 for your suggestions.

    One last question to amitkhare77, how long did it take after you joined your new employer to file EB2.





    wallpaper windy. hot 8 weather chart hot weather clip art. Science Clipart
  • Science Clipart



  • Suva
    10-02 02:25 PM
    What was the reason behind the RFE?

    I recieved a weired email update from USCIS about the I-140 after RFE documents recived, waited for two days then call the customer service # and the status on the phone said that USCIS denied the case.
    here is the case history.
    LC-Feb-2005.
    I-140 filled march 2007
    I-485/EAD filled July-2007
    EAD approved/EAD card arrived 15 Sep 2007
    I-140 RFE August 2007(A2P)
    I-140 denied 27th Sep 2007.
    my question is,
    what are the options do I have?
    my employer is talking about appeal.
    since the original I-140 is denied will the 485/EAD will get cancelled too?
    is there any way to port the LC date?
    what are the chances of appeal/approval?
    employer is in good standing(financially).
    any suggestions,input will be highly appreciated.
    thanks





    hot weather clip art. holiday nativity clip art
  • holiday nativity clip art



  • chris
    12-31 04:11 PM
    Is your PD is current ? Goodluck any how.

    My case was also transfered from Texas to Vermont. I spoke to our company's attorney and here is what they told me:
    The USCIS is sharing its work load among the 4 service centers...the transfer is part of the administrative processing...I dont see any issues with it...so, dont worry about it...

    Here is the online status on my case:

    Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

    On September 30, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.


    I guess its happening randomly though but does not mean anything.





    2011 Science Clipart hot weather clip art. hot clipart, sunny vista bbc
  • hot clipart, sunny vista bbc



  • WaitingForMyGC
    06-25 09:19 AM
    My Company is asking me to sign a new 2 year contract with them to get employment verification letter required for I-485. Is this legal?



    more...


    hot weather clip art. Weather Symbols clip art
  • Weather Symbols clip art



  • lost_in_migration
    05-14 09:09 PM
    Done.. Its in the thread EB2-General Poll. I would have liked to keep just one thread but only allows 10 options at the max. Hope ppl don't vote at both places :)

    Can you create one for EB2, please? Thanks!





    hot weather clip art. hot Summer Sunglasses clip art
  • hot Summer Sunglasses clip art



  • vparam
    05-26 02:16 AM
    The first round was victorious. Hopefully the second and third round does not take out the hard victory QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators have got us.

    Thanks to all QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators .

    I was wondering if a webfax thanking QGA & Staffers of various Senators & the Senators could be set up. like in the lines of how AILA does where based on zip code an appropriate thank you or disappointment fax is sent.



    more...


    hot weather clip art. clip art of family.
  • clip art of family.



  • GCwaitforever
    09-12 08:15 PM
    Unpaid vacation is acceptable. Consultants working on hourly basis do not get paid when they do not work. As long as you come on top of prevailing wage rate and the annual salary quoted on the LCA at the end of the year, it does not matter. USCIS understands that you need a vacation too and can not work like a machine throughout the year.





    2010 holiday nativity clip art hot weather clip art. pets in warm weather;
  • pets in warm weather;



  • Bogdan
    06-04 12:39 PM
    As a statistician, can you not live with something like "There's an 80% chance that statistics is considered part of the "M" in STEM"?

    (Couldn't resist. Just trying to find something humorous in our common misery.)


    You are right. Since the 95% Confidence Interval for for the probability of Statistics being one of the majors in STEM is (0.4, 1.0), the lower limit of this interval is too low for me not to live with the doubt. But I'll survive...



    more...


    hot weather clip art. the hot, sticky weather.
  • the hot, sticky weather.



  • dpp
    10-27 12:16 PM
    See you Saturday, please see the previous reply to USIRIT as I suggest we meet outside.

    I have searched for US 31 and 146st intersection for 1 1/2 hours, it is very confusing. Actually, there is no 146st and US 31 intersection as such. It is actually Greyshound pass and 146 st intersection. Finally i went to one Starbucks at 11:45, but nobody was there. Also there are so many Starbucks in and around that area. Please post the exact location with address next time onwards.





    hair hot clipart, sunny vista bbc hot weather clip art. hot clip art sun and clouds.
  • hot clip art sun and clouds.



  • nogc_noproblem
    08-06 12:52 PM
    CONGRATS!!!

    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.



    more...


    hot weather clip art. Hot Cow Drinking Water and
  • Hot Cow Drinking Water and



  • supers789
    07-15 12:12 AM
    When PERM was applied.


    I was audited on 6/09 and Fragommenr responded on 6/30...No response so far and I have emailed my Fragommen paralegal the following questions;

    1. Typically how long does DOL take to respond to an Audit?
    2. What kind of response can I expect? Will it be an approval or a further Audit?
    3. What % of cases get a further audit after a response is filed to an initial Audit?

    I will send out a response when I hear from him.

    Side question: Is my Priority date the date when PERM was applied or the date the PERM will be approved?

    Thanks.





    hot Weather Symbols clip art hot weather clip art. weather clip art free
  • weather clip art free



  • vin13
    01-08 11:06 AM
    I returned back from India a few days ago. My experience was very similar to "LostInGCProcess". The only difference was that i had only 2 copies of AP. They kept one and gave me one.

    So, it should not be a problem if you have 2 AP copies. Just make sure you come out of Immigration with 1 copy for your future travels.

    They will not take the only copy you have if you make another trip out of the country before it expires.

    You need just the AP and Passport. Please let the officer know that you are using AP. Or they will keep looking through your passport for a visa.

    It is good to have supporting documents such as I-485 receipt, I-140 approval, recent paystubs, employment letter from your HR (stating you are still employed). As 'LostInGCProcess" said, please do not provide them until reqested



    more...


    house I like hot weather. I hot weather clip art. days of hot hot weather.
  • days of hot hot weather.



  • arrarrgee
    07-13 11:35 AM
    :p :p :p

    The details here
    Firstly, by investing $1 million and hiring 10 employees anywhere in the US. Secondly, investing $500,000 and hiring 10 employees in an area where the unemployment rate exceeds the national average unemployment rate by 150%. Thirdly, investing in regional centres designated by the INS that are eligible to receive immigrant investor capital. The US immigration and naturalization services (INS), United States citizenship and immigration services (US CIS) have approved over 20 regional centres.


    You're a bit confused. To get investor's visa, you need to invest either in certain underdeveloped areas (half a million will be sufficient), or you need to create a certain number of jobs with your investment/business. I wonder, however, if one would qualify by buying an expensive house and providing jobs for 10+ people maintaining your house on a full-time basis. :)





    tattoo hot Summer Sunglasses clip art hot weather clip art. Royalty-free weather clipart
  • Royalty-free weather clipart



  • vxb2004
    11-26 11:32 AM
    This is my personal experience, I filed AC 21 with new G 28 form through a lawyer to update change of attorney on file plus change of employment notification. Later I called customer service several times after 2 months to see if USCIS updated my file, but turned out not updated. Fortunately in August 2008, my I 485 was approved without any RFE and the welcome notice meant for Attorney's was sent to new attorney, the old attorney did not receive it. Bottom line is USCIS is slow in updating your AC 21 request and definitely not update their computer system accessible to USCIS customer service about AC 21 request, however it looks like they add the document to your physical file. Now I am sure in my case USCIS have taken note of AC21 request during approval.


    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris



    Kris,

    Thank you very much. Appreciate your input.



    more...


    pictures clip art of family. hot weather clip art. Barry#39;s Clip Art Server
  • Barry#39;s Clip Art Server



  • Queen Josephine
    June 19th, 2005, 08:53 PM
    It is out and installed. I loaded up the rainbow picture, did an adjustment layer, but don't seem to be making changes that really improve the shot. I'll try some more later, but I have to go, the sun is about to rise :)

    If you get frustrated with it, drop a note. I actually did the rainbow pic this am before I left the house.... took screen shots while doing it and made a pdf file for you. I just haven't had time to get it up on my website yet though. Maybe tomorrow!





    dresses weather clip art free hot weather clip art. Royalty-Free (RF) Clip Art
  • Royalty-Free (RF) Clip Art



  • anilsal
    12-21 12:00 AM
    how can I get a copy of my approved I-140?....my lawyer won't give it to me...heck he won't even give me the case#

    please help

    Can't he not give you a copy of the I140 approval? That will have the case number. Something like, LINxxxxxxx



    more...


    makeup the hot, sticky weather. hot weather clip art. I like hot weather. I
  • I like hot weather. I



  • copsmart
    06-16 07:23 PM
    Thanks for the update! Congrats!

    By receipt date do you mean "received date" or "notice date"?

    Was there any SLUDs prior to the CPO?

    Receipt date 5/13 WAC receipt
    Card production ordered : 6/16





    girlfriend Royalty-free weather clipart hot weather clip art. swimming pool clipart,
  • swimming pool clipart,



  • gcdreamer05
    01-21 01:22 PM
    Man wish it was true, or atleast let them make the damn thing current again so that i can file 485 for my wife.... atleast she gets EAD to start working......... and i can also get stimulus benefit...





    hairstyles Hot Cow Drinking Water and hot weather clip art. sheep cartoon clip art
  • sheep cartoon clip art



  • harivenkat
    05-11 03:21 PM
    Sent a mail to Senator Leahy at : senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov
    Please send him emails.



    Dear Senator Leahy,

    This is regarding recent hearing from USCIS Director Mayorkas and his response
    to issue of backlog.

    The issue of immigration backlog is a ubiquitous one ranging from family to employment.
    Employment being really the big issue with 1-2 million legally working applicants waiting
    to get greencard.

    It is surprising that Mayorkas is not aware of this Burning situation faced
    by a million plus legal applicants and that he needs to consult the experts. I wonder
    if senate is interested in doing anything better, other than settling in for such a
    mediocre explanation from the Head of USCIS.

    What Mr Mayorkas could have suggested to mitigate the backlog is : Visa Capture, I-485
    Preregistration, senate passing bills to increase visa number and other strategies that will resolve the
    backlog issue. May be he can refer to these forums which can give him some thoughts coming from people
    who are suffering first hand as result of such services of provided by USCIS :

    Analysis Discussion - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum108-anal)...

    http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i...

    USCIS has already shown us their (fiasco)effeciency during filings of 485 for 800000 applicants in
    Jul 2007. They already are showing when it is coming to visa allocations every month. One wonders what
    gives the confidence to Mr. Mayorkas to admit that USCIS can handle CIR ?

    Mr. Senator, senate deserves a better explanation on strategy to reduce backlog while it owes a
    greater responsibility of bringing relief to million plus tax paying, law abiding legal living applicants. I request you to set a follow up hearing to get to the root of the issue in resolving the backlog problem for EB category skilled worker applicants especially from India and China.


    God bless you Senator !

    Your's sincerely,





    desi3933
    02-11 10:34 AM
    Sanju is correct.

    Look at his posts. He is making up stuff.

    hi everyone..i try to long story short.i came here 2001 with b1 then i stay since date.. 2004 my employer apply for gc. so far i got my i 140 approved notice about about 1 year ago..
    but law we have to wait.they my lawyer said we have wait mayby long time.. my case date is april 2006 ..
    Q1-do i have rigth to work here now?
    Q2-do i have to wait realy long time?
    Q3- can i do anything for waiting time shorter?

    MY lawyer is good man but i can even talk to him when i need

    ...

    i lostmy legal in 2002 (b2). during 2003 i won gc lottery . we did al paper work till last step.my lawyer toll me dont go couse deportation. In 2005 my employer apply gc for me (em3) In April 2006 I-140 aproved.now we waiting for priority date..
    My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?





    transpass
    07-16 10:19 AM
    I checked with the lawyer's office regarding levels I, II, II and IV on labor certification...The thing that determines EB2 and EB3 is what is written on the approved I-140.

    For example, if it says 'Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or Exceptional ability Sec 203 (b) (2)' it is EB2. So it's what's checked in when u file your 140, and what it is approved for.

    As far as levels I, II, III and IV are concerned, it does not matter regarding adjudication. The thing that only matters is either EB2 or EB3 (which is based on 140 approval as mentioned above) for Indians and Chinese in this case...



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar

    LinkWithin

    v