Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

ultrasound 8 weeks

images Ultrasound+8+weeks+5+days Bleed on my last period Thumbnail weeks for ultrasound 8 weeks. Ultrasound Baby
  • Ultrasound Baby



  • m79
    10-06 05:23 AM
    Hi,
    I am a July 2nd filer and I got my receipt notices, EADs and completed the FP too. I didnt get the AP yet but my wife's AP shows as approved. When I talked to an IO couple of days ago, she said my AP is approved but they didnt update the website. I called USCIS Customer Service today 3 to 4 (it seems they keep track of it) times and each gave me a different information. Sometimes they said they have Aug 17th as the receipt date but my receipt date is July 2nd(on the RN) and Aug 20th is the ND. So, I dont know what this Aug 17th date is and they say that is what they have in their systems as received date and I am still in the processing time. I am confused. According to my attorney, my wife's AP shudnt have been approved without my AP getting approved since I am the primary applicant.

    Do I need to worry or just wait some more days? I am mainly worried that they have the wrong date as receipt date in their system and it might affect on future processing.

    Thank you for any kind of input.


    Hi

    I am also in the same situation like you. My wife got AP and mine is still pending. Please let me know if you get yours approved.

    Thank you.





    wallpaper Ultrasound Baby ultrasound 8 weeks. Ultrasound+8+weeks+5+days Biggest accomplishment this week scan weeks
  • Ultrasound+8+weeks+5+days Biggest accomplishment this week scan weeks



  • franklin
    07-20 08:43 PM
    To my knowledge, neither paystubs, W2s nor tax returns are required for filing.

    However, some attorneys (mine included) requested my tax returns for the last few years. I think this is so they are prepared just in case of RFE on something?

    To answer the original question with a quote from my grandmother whenever I whined, "but that's not fair" as a kid, "Life never is"



    The law is the law. We abide by them. We can lobby for changes to said law if we believe they are incorrect, but we don't break them before they are changed.





    ultrasound 8 weeks. Notice the ultrasound that
  • Notice the ultrasound that



  • acsouza
    03-19 01:15 AM
    So I asked my company's HR and the following is the reply I obtained:
    <company name omitted> participates in E-Verify, which is a government run program that verifies work eligibility with the Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration. E-Verify requires that List A documents (your EAD card is a List A doc) must contain a photo ID which the receipt does not contain. This is required because when your information is entered into E-Verify, a picture of your EAD card appears, I then have to confirm the picture in their data base matches your physical card. Due to us participating in E-Verify we must comply with their regulations which trumps regular I-9 requirements and we will have to wait until your EAD card arrives.

    So according to the company I will work for the receipt would be a valid doc for List C of the I-9, yet their E-Verify regulations require me to present a document from List A.

    I am sad. Completely ran out of money. Glad I have friends willing to lend me money at this difficult time or I would starve.





    2011 Ultrasound+8+weeks+5+days Biggest accomplishment this week scan weeks ultrasound 8 weeks. Heres my 7 weeks 3 days
  • Heres my 7 weeks 3 days



  • techskill
    06-23 02:23 PM
    White House Says Immigration Reform Unlikely in ’09 - Roll Call (http://www.rollcall.com/news/36115-1.html)



    more...


    ultrasound 8 weeks. days says my ultrasound says i am despreat Ultrasound+8+weeks+3+days
  • days says my ultrasound says i am despreat Ultrasound+8+weeks+3+days



  • chanukya
    05-17 10:35 PM
    I think, if you are US Masters/above plus if you are a member of profession, then you are the luckiest person on earth...

    1) Need not File LC
    2)U R not counted against the Quota

    A hypothetical case where it may not work

    But if your are a US-MS Electrical Eng and working as Tech Lead in IT, you do not qualify for this, as Tech Lead for IT may require US MS Comp Science not US-MS Elect Eng....since you do not qualify as memeber of profession.

    In which case you need to file LC, which anyway will be a problem becasue of the misamatch of the profession and your qualification.

    So for those kind of mismatches it will be really difficult to justify releif under this clause.





    ultrasound 8 weeks. 1st Ultrasound - 8 weeks 5
  • 1st Ultrasound - 8 weeks 5



  • nozerd
    01-17 09:35 AM
    Go ahead and apply for a birth certificate from your nearest US Embassy/Consulate.

    You will need one anyway when you do file I 485 or CP so might as well keep it ready now.



    more...


    ultrasound 8 weeks. Measures at 8 weeks 4 days,
  • Measures at 8 weeks 4 days,



  • cgs
    08-21 10:46 AM
    Is this anything to do with PD?





    2010 Notice the ultrasound that ultrasound 8 weeks. Ultrasound+8+weeks+5+days Bleed on my last period Thumbnail weeks for
  • Ultrasound+8+weeks+5+days Bleed on my last period Thumbnail weeks for



  • snathan
    02-23 10:07 PM
    I am not sure if BS (3 yrs) + MCA is considered to be equivalent to MS or not. But if it is, then you can definitely file for EB2 (MS +0). However, your company will need to have a job that requires these qualifications.

    Also, I am not sure why you couldn't use the experience gained with your employer. If the job description is at least 50% different than your EB3 job, you can certainly use the experience gained at your current employer.

    I am also planning to file under EB2 using the experience gained with current employer. However, I have been concerned about possible audit. Nonetheless, when I asked the audit question (in a different thread), couple of folks shared their personal experience who had gotten approval (using experience gained at same employer) without any audit.

    Has anyone seen a case where someone got audited for using the experience gained with the same employer? I think this will be a useful information for several others as well...

    Why dont you ask this question in a free attorney's call.



    more...


    ultrasound 8 weeks. Correspond to do another ultrasound , share how cute January aat weeks must
  • Correspond to do another ultrasound , share how cute January aat weeks must



  • ashkam
    04-02 10:46 AM
    you dont have to marry. just remain as illegal and they will GC sooner.

    I know you're kidding, but I don't think Mr Sebastian knows that. It's kinda dangerous to tell him he'll get his GC by remaining illegal. Just my opinion.





    hair Heres my 7 weeks 3 days ultrasound 8 weeks. scan of foetus at 8 weeks
  • scan of foetus at 8 weeks



  • satyasaich
    10-21 10:16 AM
    That means let Immigrants suffer in hell. with this ignorant guy's letters, and inturn USCIS responds and issues a dump memo on that letter again, and the suffering becomes more and more day by day. Is the republicans have majority or Democrats I have doubts about that. This bipartisan is a key word to do nothing and enjoy all the benefits of being the ruling side. There is no seniority issue here. These senators are weeds who make immigrants life miserable.

    Like Ron hira mentioned, try to take a look from politics and 'election' perspective.whether he wins or loses, always tries to be in the news. just ignore.
    earlier we have this kind of nonsense from Sen.Sessions and earlier to that Sen.Sensenbrener . These kind of people come and go, but how much they can achieve? Do they really know the implications of what they talk? my sincere guess is 'nothing', other than just want to be in the news



    more...


    ultrasound 8 weeks. ultrasound 8 weeks,
  • ultrasound 8 weeks,



  • petersebastian
    04-01 06:00 PM
    Apply for GC...as you become illegal its easier to get GC. Only people who legal and law obeying to need to be in line for years.

    And I can't apply for a green card, I don't meet the criteria...I'd have to get married with a woman.





    hot days says my ultrasound says i am despreat Ultrasound+8+weeks+3+days ultrasound 8 weeks. 8-12-09 baby boy ultrasound 18
  • 8-12-09 baby boy ultrasound 18



  • neema
    11-29 04:48 PM
    I got my H4 stamped first and then applied for H1 while in India. Travelled to US on H4. This is the reason why I cannot work in US without stamping.

    I am not too sure if USCIS would ask questions when I apply for h1B again in future through another company, about my not using my previous H1 aprooval for working in US.

    What is the validity on the H1 ? Did you get this H1 before you got H4 stamped and before landing in USA on H4 ?

    It is not possible to get the stamping on company "B" if you have H1 from company "A".



    You can get the stamping done overseas based on the current H1. You can enter US based on that stamping. You are expected to work for that company to transfer teh H1 to a different company. You will be asked to send at least one pay stub (more some times in case of RFE) with your transfer application.



    more...


    house First ultrasound 8 weeks 5 ultrasound 8 weeks. http://i924.photobucket.com/
  • http://i924.photobucket.com/



  • sanjay
    12-28 10:01 AM
    I have three friends waiting for I - 140 approval whose date are between Feb 16 - 22, 2007 and all are still waiting for approvals. online status show case pending. And dates in NSC shows April 6, 2007.





    tattoo 1st Ultrasound - 8 weeks 5 ultrasound 8 weeks. Ovary ultrasound showing
  • Ovary ultrasound showing



  • greenlight
    02-18 05:02 PM
    go to USCIS cases status page and create an online profile. Then you can add any immigration cases by case number to your protfolio. Once you do that, you can see the Last Updated date everytime you login. Everytime you get status change on your case, the LUD will change. But sometimes, LUD will change without any visible change on your status (known as "soft LUD").

    Soft LUD can happen due to routine processing of your case (for example, they update results on FBI namecheck, fingerprint, etc.) or could be generated completely randomly due to general system updates. So LUDs should be taken with a grain of salt.

    Hopefully that is a complete glossary of everything LUD.


    Thank you very much!



    more...


    pictures Measures at 8 weeks 4 days, ultrasound 8 weeks. Quirky Living: Ultrasound - 8
  • Quirky Living: Ultrasound - 8



  • CoolStrom1
    04-16 03:22 PM
    I thought as soon as I-140 is denied your spouse has to stop working on EAD and go out of the country to renew H4. ?





    dresses 8-12-09 baby boy ultrasound 18 ultrasound 8 weeks. First Ultrasound 8 weeks
  • First Ultrasound 8 weeks



  • pappu
    11-14 02:40 PM
    Lawyer told me that I cannot contest. They screwed it up some thing
    there is always some way...
    pls quote the exact sentences of your rejection letter here. we need to know a reason for your rejection.
    ask your lawyer or find out exactly what they screwed up.

    also let us know
    - is your lawyer a company lawyer or your lawyer
    - what is the status of your company--- big/small/ many h1b/ what about others in your company on LC applications..etc
    - did the comapny do ads? do you have the material or copy of everything that was sent?
    - is your company making profits. how many employees?
    - eb2 or eb3
    - has anyone been rejected before in your company?
    - how much time do you have on h1b



    more...


    makeup Correspond to do another ultrasound , share how cute January aat weeks must ultrasound 8 weeks. First ultrasound 8 weeks 5
  • First ultrasound 8 weeks 5



  • nandakumar
    01-18 12:59 PM
    Bump





    girlfriend Ovary ultrasound showing ultrasound 8 weeks. during the ultrasound.
  • during the ultrasound.



  • Libra
    08-31 12:01 PM
    All midwest members please go to this thread and cast your vote

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12599





    hairstyles ultrasound 8 weeks, ultrasound 8 weeks. ultrasound 8 weeks,
  • ultrasound 8 weeks,



  • amitjoey
    06-18 11:43 AM
    can you guys suggest how to proceed with my cases... where i am totally screwed up.
    When I started to work in usa I was working for an employer in NJ after an year I got a better job offer and started to work for another employer(for whom I have been working for last 2 years).
    Last Month I applied for my I140 with current employer work experience letter and co-worker letter (of my ex-employer in NJ). Now that I have an RFE for my I140 requesting me to send employer experience letter of my ex-employer. When I called up my ex-employer he was rude to me and firmly denied to provide any letter and hanged up the phone. Due to this RFE I am not able to proceed with my I485. Please let me know how to proceed...Thanking you all in advance.

    Yes, Please work on getting the letter and replying to the RFE, But that should not stop you from filing I-485. Pending I-140 is okay for I-485.





    akgind
    04-21 06:18 PM
    Well California is not same....they took 4 months to renew my lisence....and its purely based on the expiry of the H1B I-94 :mad:

    I renewed my CA license last year. Gave them my expiring license, SS card, and proof of residence. Got new DL valid till 2011. I am on H-1 with a valid EAD.





    gcformeornot
    04-08 05:47 PM
    1). I just mailed (paper filing) I-765 for renewal of EAD. Reason: Last year, because of a tiny/immaterial mistake (in e-filing) my EAD was delayed to close to 120 days..

    2) As per filing instructions (feb,2010) I donot think you have any choice/option as to where to file.

    Make your own choice, good luck.
    are 2 locations based on states where you live.

    Dallas and Phoenix.
    If you live in:

    Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Guam, or the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands.

    Mail your application to:

    USCIS Phoenix Lockbox

    For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries:



    USCIS

    PO Box 21281

    Phoenix, AZ 85036

    For Express mail and courier deliveries:


    USCIS

    Attn: AOS

    1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S

    Suite 100

    Phoenix, AZ 85034




    Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, or West Virginia




    USCIS Dallas Lockbox

    For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Deliveries:



    USCIS

    PO Box 660867

    Dallas, TX 75266



    For Express mail and courier deliveries:



    USCIS

    Attn: AOS

    2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business

    Suite 400

    Lewisville, TX 75067



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar

    LinkWithin

    v