Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

haruhi suzumiya wallpaper

images Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • nagio
    11-08 12:36 PM
    Keep checking the dates. As mentioned in the earlier post, dates were opening just before two weeks. I would not recommend taking emergency appointment unless it is a true emergency.





    wallpaper Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • reddog
    07-08 01:25 PM
    Though it is not of my concern - I see that you want to file a divorce with your current spouse and then remarry another person - while I don't know your personal specific situation - I would suggest that you must try and work it out with your current spouse

    I see a lot of divorce cases these days among the immigrant community and when we look into it further - many cases divorces could have been avoided if spouses were more accomodating.

    Once again - I have written this with a good intent. Please do niot shoot me down. Admins can delete my post if needed.

    wb, agony aunt
    and stop watching those Karan Johar movies.





    haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • vnsriv
    06-25 11:44 AM
    Couple of options
    1. Don't file your I-485 till you return from India
    2. Receipts notices usually depend on type of visa category(EB) and the center which will be processing your case
    3. Your husband can have I-485 notice and still get H1 stamped in India
    I got my H1 stamped even when I had AP and EAD
    4. You have 90% chance of getting receipt before Oct if you are in EB2
    5. For travelling you must have AP before Oct unless you have valid H1( < 6 years)





    2011 Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-06 12:52 PM
    ?????????

    Yeah, my bad. Thanks to other posters for correcting this.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • ashismaity
    08-30 10:48 AM
    I travelled outside USA before the expiry of VISA date while 7th yr H1b extension is going on based on my labor.

    Here is the dates for clarity.

    my visa date was upto Oct, 2005. Applied for H1b Extension in May, 2005. Travelled in June, 2005. came back in July 2005. Got approval for 7th yr. after a few days after my arival.





    haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • IN2US
    07-26 05:23 PM
    You can get EAD even if your I-140 is pending.Correct me if I am wrong.


    That is correct.



    more...


    haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • eager_immi
    07-11 12:32 PM
    True but these were not applications that were filed 2 weeks back. Many people had 485 pending for over 2 years due to retrogression. Also a lot of cases that got a visa # still had pending security checks so technically they did not approve 60K 485, they only used up the visa#s.Why not? USCIS already approved 60K 485 applications in 2 weeks time. How come they cannot do the same with some extra money (i.e. premium processing). They can do anything if want to do.





    2010 Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • axp817
    07-04 09:55 AM
    Why would doing anything legal have implications on becoming a citizen?

    And to answer your question, No, your owning a gun legally, has no implications whatsoever on getting your citizenship.

    There are many legal gun owners who don't even have their green card yet, and no, they are not going to face any problems during 485 approval either.

    Look through some of my old posts, and you'll find a thread with information on legal aliens owning guns in America, although a lot of the information on that thread pertains to non-immigrant aliens. You being a permanent resident, have it much easier. Go through that thread and if you still have questions, ask, and I'm sure you'll get an answer.

    Good luck, be a safe, responsible, and proud gun owner.



    more...


    haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • Queen Josephine
    May 17th, 2005, 09:15 AM
    Awesome idea!
    Anymore idea anyone while I'm out and about on my day off?;)

    Joe, if you haven't noticed by now, I'm a photoshop person, so when I looked at your photos, I picked one that I thought promised the most interest if processed in photoshop, so I liked the 3rd one since it contained elements that draw the eye along into the distance.... I also processed it in photoshop (NO, I did not add or alter anything....just worked with layers and color enhancement... everything you see is in your original photo).

    Here's what it looks like with the shadows lifted and the original sky brought out.





    hair Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya wallpaper



  • mugwump
    03-13 10:17 AM
    I apologize in advance if people think my post is inappropriate for this thread, but I couldn�t find the older thread I was looking for.

    I was wondering what happened with the discussion about the potential impacts of Canadian Immigration on US GC process. I had read before that UCSIC might consider it as an abandonment of the 485 application.

    I had applied for canadian immig as a back up and got a medical request form from Canadian Consul. I am planning to go ahead with it. Was hoping to find out if people have been landing in Canada in this post 485 filing world??

    Responses will be appreciated.



    more...


    haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • enthu999
    03-27 01:40 AM
    Just an idea, if emails or letters doesn't reach Obama...may be IV should consider an open letter to Obama,Congress and Senate by buying space in major news papers
    and suggesting the obvious economic benefits(buying homes, home renovations, buying durable goods etc) of speeding legal immigration.





    hot Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper by
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper by



  • monikainusa
    03-20 11:07 AM
    don't know where I should put my request. My husband is on H1B visa ...and I was on H4 .I went India but my H4 was rejected. I don't know what to do...is USCIS also going to reject my husband H1B .. please help



    more...


    house Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • of Haruhi Suzumiya



  • Jaime
    02-02 12:47 AM
    Guys:

    Have you read the most recent update by Shusterman? He links to H.R. 264 "Save America Comprehensive Immigration Act of 2009 (Introduced in House)" Read Title V, Section 501:

    TITLE V--LEGALIZATION FOR LONG-TERM RESIDENTS

    SEC. 501. EARNED ACCESS TO LEGALIZATION.

    (a) In General- Chapter 5 of title II (8 U.S.C. 1255 et seq.) is amended by inserting after section 245A the following:
    `ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS ON THE BASIS OF EARNED ACCESS TO LEGALIZATION

    `Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien--
    `(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then;
    `(2) has at all times been a person of good moral character;
    `(3) has never been convicted of a criminal offense in the United States;
    `(4) in the case of an alien who is 18 years of age or older, but who is not over the age of 65, has successfully completed a course on reading, writing, and speaking words in ordinary usage in the English language, unless unable to do so on account of physical or developmental disability or mental impairment;
    `(5) in the case of an alien 18 years of age or older, has accepted the values and cultural life of the United States; and
    `(6) in the case of an alien 18 years of age or older, has performed at least 40 hours of community service.
    `(b) Treatment of Brief, Casual, and Innocent Absences- An alien shall not be considered to have failed to maintain a continuous presence in the United States for purposes of subsection (a)(1) by virtue of brief, casual, and innocent absences from the United States.
    `(c) Admissible as Immigrant-
    `(1) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien is admissible to the United States as immigrant, except as otherwise provided in paragraph (2).
    `(2) EXCEPTIONS- The provisions of paragraphs (5), (6)(A), (6)(B), (6)(C), (6)(F), (6)(G), (7)(A), (9)(B), and (9)(C)(i)(I) of section 212(a) shall not apply in the determination of an alien's admissibility under this section.
    `(d) Security and Law Enforcement Clearances- The alien, if over 15 years of age, shall submit fingerprints in accordance with procedures established by the Secretary of Homeland Security. Such fingerprints shall be submitted to relevant Federal agencies to be checked against existing databases for information relating to criminal, national security, or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide a process for challenging the accuracy of matches that result in a finding of ineligibility for adjustment of status.
    `(e) Inapplicability of Numerical Limitations- When an alien is granted lawful permanent resident status under this subsection, the number of immigrant visas authorized to be issued under any provision of this Act shall not be reduced. The numerical limitations of sections 201 and 202 shall not apply to adjustment of status under this section.
    `(f) Termination of Proceedings- The Secretary of Homeland Security may terminate removal proceedings without prejudice pending the outcome of an alien's application for adjustment of status under this section on the basis of a prima facie showing of eligibility for relief under this section.'.
    (b) Clerical Amendment- The table of contents is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 245A the following:
    `Sec. 245B. Adjustment of status on the basis of earned access to legalization.'.

    ntroduced in the House by Representative Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX)

    Link

    http://shusterman.com/cgi-bin/ex-link.pl?thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.264.IH:

    http://shusterman.com/cgi-bin/ex-link.pl?thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.264.IH:

    Gurus, any comments? Wouldn't this be great??

    Also, a bill introduced by Harry Reid seems to have legal employment immigration fixes, that is: "Stronger Economy, Stronger Borders Act of 2009" (S.9) introduced in the Senate by Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) along with a dozen co- sponsors.

    Any thoughts???





    tattoo Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper Graphic
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper Graphic



  • sanjay
    01-09 04:12 PM
    why i got red?????? I am saying it is going to be current.

    I gave you a green now. So, you have only one red left. LOL people are taking humor seriously.



    more...


    pictures Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya wallpaper



  • meridiani.planum
    08-06 12:38 PM
    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.

    congratulations!! You have been a longtime contributor to IV forums, and have given very good advice to lots of people. Hope you continue to visit here occasionally, your experience and knowledge will help lots of other people.

    Though first things first: chill out, its champagne time!! Enjoy!!





    dresses Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper by haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • surge
    02-16 10:38 AM
    HI Surge
    As far as i have understood , if you have filed your I485 before expiry of your I-94 then you are legal in the country and you can use your AP to travel.

    not really, but close.

    i-94 expire 10/01/2007. married 09/12/2007. i-485 received by uscis on 11/26/2007.



    more...


    makeup Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper
  • Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper



  • dealsnet
    08-04 01:51 PM
    She have the H-4 because of her husband. If he want to cancel, he can inform USCIS about the separation. The USCIS can cancel her H-4 and she will be out of status. Just like employer can cancel the H1B. If he didn't cancel, she can stay untill the validity of her I-94.

    USCIS will approve the GC, when they satisfy the spouse is living with the petitioner and every thing in order and without any problem (joint tax, bank accounts etc....).
    That is why they again send RFE for some people.

    Even family based GC after marriage there will be an interview after years to get the permanent GC. In that interview, judge will ask and find out what level of intimacy these couples have. He want to satisfy these people are real husband and wife. (this interview is not for employment based candidates)

    If she is on H4, as long as H1 is valid she can continue legally in US. I do not see any reason for her to go back.
    She can file I-485 as a dependent, since she is still the wife of the I-485 primary applicant.





    girlfriend Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper Graphic haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Haruhi Suzumiya



  • dan19
    03-09 02:50 PM
    Based on Murthy.com, It's likely that EB3 World will move but India and China will remain stagnant:confused:


    As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward





    hairstyles Haruhi Suzumiya Wallpaper haruhi suzumiya wallpaper. Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Haruhi Suzumiya



  • bajrangbali
    03-31 11:27 AM
    Congratulations..your long wait is over..:)





    reddog
    03-12 11:02 AM
    wow, you sanju, definitely have to chill out.
    you are definitely borderline clinical.

    and i aint attacking you, but your reply to the 'Clear two years of backlog' rings in my head when I see your name.
    Yes you quickly rescinded the post(i would call it a rant), but after mr. pappu made a stern warning.


    Here is another one




    I decide to clean off the front patio. I start to the patio and notice mail on the desk that needs to be taken down to the Post Office. OK, I'm going to the Post Office . . .

    BUT FIRST I'm going to go through the mail that was delivered. I lay the car keys down on desk. After discarding the junk mail, I notice the trash can is full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk . . .

    BUT FIRST I'll take the trash out. But since I'm going to be near the mailbox, I'll address a few bills . . . Yes, Now where is the checkbook? Oops.. there's only one check left. Where did I put the extra checks? Oh, there is my empty coffee cup from last night on my desk. I'm going to look for those checks . . .

    BUT FIRST I need to put the cup back in the kitchen. I start to head for the kitchen and look out at my balcony, notice the flowers need a drink of water because of the extreme heat. I put the cup on the counter and there's my extra pair of glasses on the kitchen counter.

    What are they doing here? I'll just put them away . . .

    BUT FIRST need to water those plants. I head for the door and . . .

    Aaaagh!!! Someone left the TV remote on the wrong spot. Okay, I'll put the remote away and water the plants on my balcony . . .

    BUT FIRST I need to find those checks.

    END OF DAY: The patio has not been cleaned, bills still unpaid, cup still on the counter, checkbook still has only one check left, lost my car keys . . .

    And, when I try to figure out how come nothing got done today, I'm baffled because . . .

    I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY!

    I realize this condition is serious . . .

    I'd get help . . .

    BUT FIRST . . . I think I'll start a new thread.

    Fool its not me, its the AAADD I was recently diagnosed with.


    .





    mhathi
    02-03 05:10 PM
    Tomplate,

    My lawyer had also asked me to keep 485 receipt and EAD with me, but I was not asked to show anything but my passport and the AP documents. They did not even ask for 485 receipts.

    Unfortunately I know this does not answer your question fully, but hope it helps even if a bit!



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar

    LinkWithin

    v