Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

true blood eric and sookie kiss

images True Blood 3x06 quot;I Got a Right true blood eric and sookie kiss. True Blood Season 4 – Sooke
  • True Blood Season 4 – Sooke



  • pappu
    05-20 10:54 AM
    It is surprising why your case is among the unfortunate ones in such background checks. There was a memo few years ago after IV's efforts that eliminated FBI name checks. Read http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=81&Itemid=61

    I am also unable to understand why you are getting conflicting information from congressional inquiries.

    If you think there might be a lot of people stuck in namecheck issue these days, please collect everyone on this thread to see how widespread this problem is. You can ask on IV and other websites and have them assemble here. The numbers will help us understand the extent of the problem. I personally do not think there are any such namecheck problems beyond the 6 month period as stated in the 2008 memo. Have not seen anyone reporting on IV except your thread. Some effort may be needed by you to explore the extent of the problem. In terms of resolving it, looks like you are doing what people do to get status.





    wallpaper True Blood Season 4 – Sooke true blood eric and sookie kiss. True Blood Bill-Sookie-Eric
  • True Blood Bill-Sookie-Eric



  • GCanyMinute
    08-22 03:48 PM
    :) I have a pending I-485 dated May/2003, my LC PD is May/2002.. I'm EB3 world... and I was looking at my receipt notice (I-485) and the priority date box is blank. How am I sure that USCIS actually knows that my PD is May/2002 ?? Should that info appear in the proper box?? or they just know it when they entry it in the system as my LC was sent with the application? Please let me know if I should remind them or it's is just a waste of time as they already know it. Last time I called they told me that everything was ok with my file and that they were just wating for a visa number.
    Thanks in advance for any help. :D





    true blood eric and sookie kiss. Eric lies that her lood will
  • Eric lies that her lood will



  • mlkedave
    03-08 03:44 PM
    u know what im trying to say,ferns work was top notch but i just though the three of us were about equal.





    2011 True Blood Bill-Sookie-Eric true blood eric and sookie kiss. true blood eric poster.
  • true blood eric poster.



  • yjprakash
    10-11 05:42 PM
    I applied for EAD renewal on 07/15. and on sept 30 I called Customer service and yesterday I got a letter that say

    "Our records indicate your application for employment authorization document was mailed on August 19, 2008. please check with local post office."

    I dont understand what it means because it says they mailed my "application for EAD". It should be like "approval" or some thing like that right?

    My online status & customer service automated system says that it was in processing. I dont understand this.

    I am going to call Customer service again tomorrow.If any body knows what above sentence means please let me know.



    btw, My wife EAD was approved on Aug 15th. She also applied same day.



    more...


    true blood eric and sookie kiss. True Blood Season 4 – Spoilers
  • True Blood Season 4 – Spoilers



  • gsc999
    07-11 07:14 PM
    nfinity & syzygy, please check your PM.





    true blood eric and sookie kiss. Eric: You obviously mean something to Sookie.
  • Eric: You obviously mean something to Sookie.



  • vfwlkr
    04-14 08:13 PM
    I am surprised you didnt get your GC around july,2007. are you stuck in namecheck?. Nope, I took an Infopass appointment in august 2007 and they informed me namecheck was clear and now I just need to wait for the case to be processed. Then the priority date retroregressed again until March. I've asked my employer's immigration lawyers to check on the status. Status due in 45 days !



    more...


    true blood eric and sookie kiss. eric and sookie first kiss!
  • eric and sookie first kiss!



  • dpuranik
    07-25 12:04 PM
    Anybody knows how USCIS will process un signed I-140 Petition? I filed for Labor substituion and I-140. I forgot to sign the I-140 petition.

    May I know the implications of this? What all are the possibilities ? Will they reject the application?

    I140 is filed by your Employer and you don't need to sign it. Your Employer has to sign I140.





    2010 Eric lies that her lood will true blood eric and sookie kiss. True Blood 3x06 quot;I Got a Right
  • True Blood 3x06 quot;I Got a Right



  • thamizhan
    07-18 10:33 AM
    My attorney just confirmed that my application sent to USCIS on July-2, received by them on July-2 @ 9:02 AM is not returned.

    This means they are accepting it.

    My case was sent to Nebraska Service center.



    more...


    true blood eric and sookie kiss. True Blood Eric, Sook and Bill
  • True Blood Eric, Sook and Bill



  • vin13
    12-02 01:21 PM
    We had a emergency situation last year. We had already filed our AP documents a couple of months ago but had not been approved. We went to USCIS office and showed hospital letter as a proof for emergency. They made us fill a new application and AP was approved in 1 day.
    If you do not get help in one of the offices, try your luck at another USCIS office.





    hair true blood eric poster. true blood eric and sookie kiss. True Blood Season Four is Two
  • True Blood Season Four is Two



  • Kevin Sadler
    July 27th, 2005, 11:05 AM
    Freddy you're good.



    more...


    true blood eric and sookie kiss. New True Blood Promo Pits Eric
  • New True Blood Promo Pits Eric



  • GAFAAAAA
    10-27 11:36 AM
    you can make bird houses out of tables, surley that blue bird on twitter must land somewhere of a night on his cyber bird house when everyone has shut up for the night about how the jonas brothers suck. he/she probably goes home from work too you know.





    hot True Blood Season 4 – Spoilers true blood eric and sookie kiss. makeup Sookie amp; Eric season
  • makeup Sookie amp; Eric season



  • naveenarjun
    06-04 10:39 AM
    If this is old then why did i see it on THOMAS as
    =====================================
    S.1348
    Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes.
    Sponsor: Sen Reid, Harry [NV] (introduced 5/9/2007) Cosponsors (4)
    Latest Major Action: 5/25/2007 Senate floor actions. Status: Considered by Senate.
    ======================================
    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    ======================================
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:s.01348:
    The one you are seeing is being replaced one section at a time..So I assume its incomplete.



    more...


    house True Blood Episode 31. true blood eric and sookie kiss. True Blood Eric Northman
  • True Blood Eric Northman



  • mukeshjaiswal
    12-04 08:45 PM
    abhi_jais:

    Delhi embassy called me for re interview on Nov 10th and issued me the visa.

    Best of luck to you.





    tattoo Eric: You obviously mean something to Sookie. true blood eric and sookie kiss. Longshadow spews lood all
  • Longshadow spews lood all



  • sam_hoosier
    11-27 04:30 PM
    My 485 is pending with receipt date of Aug 9th, 2007 . It looks like my company is going to layoff a large # of employees. What is the best possible route to take should I lose my job now?

    Pls help.
    Thanks.

    Best possible route is to move to EAD with your current employer, then look for another job and switch job once you get something else.



    more...


    pictures eric and sookie first kiss! true blood eric and sookie kiss. death eggs eric true blood
  • death eggs eric true blood



  • Gundark
    08-26 11:40 AM
    Thanks guys! It was fun making somebody else's idea, I never would have thought of making a Sonic smiley.

    We need more suggestions!





    dresses makeup Sookie amp; Eric season true blood eric and sookie kiss. true blood eric northman
  • true blood eric northman



  • ujjvalkoul
    07-17 06:45 PM
    contribute please.....
    Those that are tearing up..u can call IV on the numbers mentioned..I just dd and congratulated the, on a job well done and pledged my contiuing support until all our oissues are resolved



    more...


    makeup True Blood Eric, Sook and Bill true blood eric and sookie kiss. True Blood Episode 31.
  • True Blood Episode 31.



  • meridiani.planum
    12-17 06:23 PM
    Sorry I was away from my computer for a while.

    Thanks for all your help Guys.
    We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.

    It's an employment based.
    This case of I-485 is 2004.
    We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.

    Hope Lawyer comes out with something.

    THank you all
    Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.

    curious: have you hired Murthy's lawfirm now or have they been handling your case all along?

    Do keep us posted on this. All the best! Hope it all works out for you...





    girlfriend Longshadow spews lood all true blood eric and sookie kiss. house true blood season 3
  • house true blood season 3



  • sobers
    06-29 01:42 PM
    Obviously using approved labor (or substitute labor) is a shady practice and many desi consulting companies are employing this scam. If they don't share this info with you, you can either:
    1) Continue working with this company in the hope they are doing everything by the book and this will all work out
    OR
    2) Go work for a bonfide employer





    hairstyles New True Blood Promo Pits Eric true blood eric and sookie kiss. Watch True Blood Season 3
  • Watch True Blood Season 3



  • frostrated
    10-08 05:38 PM
    Comp A sponsored you in good faith that you will join them after getting the GC. So, you will need to be willing to join CompA now. But if CompA is not able to hire you, you need to get documentary evidence that Comp A is unable to hire you at the moment due to the circumstances which need to be specified in the letter. And then, you can go about your employment with Comp C.





    vnsriv
    04-07 04:50 PM
    Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.

    Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).

    OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?

    Gurus- Please Help

    Looks like you have pending of adjustment(I-485). At the time of filing I-485, you must have provided the photocopies of latest I-94. So relax. You don't have to resend unless you get an RFE on I-485 which is rare. I haven't heard anyone getting an RFE on missing I-94. They have no proof that you did not submit your I-94. Again, this is my own opinion and not a legal advice

    Best of luck





    GCard_Dream
    04-06 11:51 AM
    I know some of you can answer this in your sleep. You guys are that knowledgable. Care to help?

    I guess the only question that remains now is if I beat the clock and am able to file I-485 (assuming everything works out in EB2 case) before the current H1B expires, what would my status be until I receive my EAD. My understanding is that is takes few months for the EAD to be approved but the H1 has long expired. Are you in status or out of status then?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar

    LinkWithin

    v