Minggu, 05 Juni 2011

Funny Happy New Year Images

Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • BRLawyer
    Apr 28, 04:10 PM
    Yes I am. And fairly new to Apple (switched to Mac in 2006 and iPhone in 2007).

    Does being new here mean that I have to learn how a corporation that just recorded at record net income of $5.23 billion is "DEAD"? If so, please enlighten me.

    I have worked in finance for 35 years and only hold a Bachelors degree in Buisiness, but I'm sure from your response that you (and others here) know more about business than me. So please explain how the earnings report is an indication of impeding doom.... I'm always willing to learn from a group of experts!

    Nope, my point is that you don't really know my post history...[COMPANY NAME] IS DEAD used to be my motto ;)





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • Mac Rules
    Sep 13, 12:22 AM
    How do you use the search function guys?
    Also, how do you ge the littel letter to appear, when scrolling through your playlists etc..

    Cheers





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • vi2867
    Oct 12, 01:55 PM
    http://www.exit42design.com/stuffDirectory/redNano.jpg

    Just make the click wheel black, and the controls red, and you got yourself the New U2 iPod Nano!

    The metallic candy apple red makes it look good...





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • Peterkro
    Aug 23, 04:49 PM
    Creative's stock up 30% in after-hours trading. The $100 million is a drop in the bucket for Apple, but it will certainly help Creative...

    Methinks a creative person involved in the negotiations could have made a fortune buying Creative stock at the right time.It would be illegal of course.:rolleyes:





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • dvdhsu
    Nov 17, 06:27 PM
    Boom:

    http://twitter.com/kickingbear/status/5803909520

    To quote:
    "Good question raised by Guy English: Why is it OK for the new Star Wars: Trench Run iPhone game to include this image of an iPhone, when many other apps, like for example Instapaper, have been rejected for including original icon artwork that merely resembles an iPhone?"

    Boom. So what now apologists?

    w00master

    Because the iPhone doesn't have a copyright.





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • syklee26
    Sep 13, 09:27 PM
    this is definitely a style over functionality....how da heck do you dial a number with clickwheel?

    of course, if this is a slider phone like chocolate, then this is an awesome design.





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • newagemac
    Apr 11, 07:23 AM
    Care to actually show me what app that will actually do what I was talking about? :rolleyes:
    I want to play music from iTunes on my Mac as the source, and multiple airplay devices as the target. Currently I can only play to Airport Expresses and Apple TVs (and upcoming Airplay certified speakers). I want Apple to include all iOS devices to that list of target devices.

    Check out the Airframe and Airview apps in the App Store. They do what you want but unlike the Apple TV and Airport Express, you have to have the app open for the device to be recognized as an Airplay target device. Airview is free and Airframe costs a couple of bucks but it supports tv out which Airview does not. Neither support DRM content though.

    But instead of using those apps, Apple already provides a solution in iOS 4.3 with iOS Home Sharing. It makes more sense in my opinion that way anyway. If you want to listen to music on computer with your mobile device it's usually because you have it in your hands which means a "pull" type solution like Home Sharing would be beneficial. A "push" type solution doesn't really make much sense unless you have your mobile device connected to a TV or some speakers. But then that's what the Apple TV and Airport Express are for.





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • cmaier
    Nov 13, 03:59 PM
    I don't know about you, but I have done it many, many times, and I have never encountered a client who doesn't want to tweak and add and tweak and sometimes reject, then conditionally approve, their way to deployment.

    The difference is that Apple can veto the very concept of the app, after the fact. E.g.: google voice clients, podcast receivers, etc. (the list of examples is quite long). There's a difference between requiring a late tweak and vetoing the core functionality of the app.





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • mromero
    Sep 14, 05:02 PM
    1.Aperture 2.0
    2.MacBook Pro w/ Intel Merom





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • maknik
    Nov 13, 01:56 PM
    There is no real-world solution to this problem as long as Apple insists on vetting every app and update. No company can be perfect in such a vast (many thousands a week) undertaking, so every developer runs the risk that his app will be caught in some bizarre limbo while an easily-fixed bug sits out there slowly damaging the developer's name. Unfortunately, there are only two solutions to this problem: customer pressure for Apple to reduce its oversight (followed by complaints by those apparently scared of having to vet applications on their own), or lawsuits. I suspect the latter is the only plausible solution.





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • mac yahh!!!
    Sep 1, 09:12 AM
    Invites are suppose to go out today or Monday.

    It is definately iTunes related. It is suppose to be adding movies to iTunes.
    apperently though there going to be a bit expensive when compared to the tv shows "supposedly"- http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/itunes-movie-store-details-emerge-1499-per-new-movie-198140.php





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • SPUY767
    Sep 14, 09:59 AM
    There is no way in hell that they will introduce laptops at this event.

    Period.

    Wht the hell not? I don't know a single pro photographer who's laptop isn't crucial to their workflow. Photographers are probably the #1 users of pro-grade laptops and the ones who would most welcome the new hardware and the performance boost it afforded.





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • Silentwave
    Jul 16, 02:01 AM
    There is no way apple with go with Merom for the imac. One huge factor you are all ignoring, is price. Merom cost alot more than conroe for the same speed. Apple will try to lower cost, and that means going with Conroe.

    It's a matter of heat. We can't be sure that they'll go Conroe if the actual heat put off by the chip (ignoring TDP quotes on either side) is much more than a G5.

    I hope they use Conroe though- that would be fantastic.

    But I honestly can't say that I think it will go conroe YET. It would be more likely when they have to redesign the Logic Board next year because Merom's 800MT/S FSB version will have a new socket and need the new Santa Rosa chipset. They'll be just as well off if they do a new LB at that point for Conroe.





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • McGiord
    Mar 29, 01:39 PM
    As RIM announced that the PlayBook will be able to run Android Apps, the competition will be very interesting.
    Additional factors need to be considered.
    Things like malware, adware, and so on for all these OS. As more and more people get mobile devices with these OS, depending on how all these players in the market protect their OS and devices against this type of security issues, the consumer will go for what works and do not need all the anti-virus *************.
    Other rumors like carrier independence, if it flies, and Apple successfully bat a hit with this, the consumers will go where their money is worth every penny.
    Making your own hardware has been a key for Apple success. Maybe RIm enjoyed some of it, but most of all the other OS are so fragmented in terms of hardware, that for them it is not easy to maintain, release, as it is difficult for any IT department to support them.
    So the distinction between enterprise/business and regular customers will also show a different distribution of the market share.





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Lone Deranger
    Mar 30, 01:39 PM
    Then why doesn't Apple just trademark the word "App"?

    You'd think after 25 years dealing with MS they'd know better. :D





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • boncellis
    Aug 31, 06:52 PM
    Look forward to an OS update around the corner as well. There were rumblings about 10.4.8 being seeded recently--I think updated machines are likely to correspond with software and OS updates as well.

    We'll see soon enough--if there is a "special event" my guess would be that it's for something completely new, not a new processor and certainly not a speed bump.





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • SFStateStudent
    Mar 30, 11:50 AM
    I'm thinkin' Apple should have gone with "iApp Store" (u heard it here FIRST! Let me get a trademark/patent on that) b/c Microsoft is just a big ole' COPYCAT...lol :D





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Pravius
    Apr 22, 08:38 AM
    You, sir, get it. The technologies create new capabilities that will adapt to the market. The luddites are only capable of seeing innovation as a loss.

    Out of fear imo... or boredom... :P

    technological anxiety? :)





    Funny Happy New Year Images. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Kelmon
    Sep 14, 01:00 PM
    Gee, I love that a thread about a photography event has been hijacked by wishes for a new MacBook Pro. As far as I am concerned the release of these laptops can't come soon enough. For the last month the money has been in the bank for the biggest, bad-ass MacBook Pro that Apple will release so I'm just waiting and hoping now. Following the announcements on Tuesday I may throw in an iPod (3-years+ of Mac and I've only held one once...) unless my wife catches me first.

    Bring it on.





    macaddicted
    Aug 31, 04:59 PM
    I can't take any more of this. I've eaten all of my fingernails and I'm starting to gaze longingly at my toes.

    It strikes me that many here are in need of this (http://www.nativeremedies.com/ocd-alternative-treatment.shtml?ovchn=GGL&ovcpn=Google+Main&ovcrn=ocd&ovtac=PPC&gclid=CInu3uDyiocCFTFBDgodWFkE6A)

    Yes, dizastor, there is a Steven Jobs. He exists as certainly as MacBook and Mac Pro and iPod exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy! It would be as dreary as if there were only Bill$. There would be no OS X then, no QuickTime, no iTunes to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in WMA and RealPlayer.

    So take heart that to you good things shall come.

    With apologies to Francis Church.





    HecubusPro
    Aug 28, 11:23 PM
    mmmm...nothing like a little troll late in the evening.

    Go back to DellRocksTheWorld.com or AmigaForever.com or RollYourOwnPC.com or whatever...

    And have a nice day. :)

    Hey! I love my old Amiga 500! :p Of course, I'm sure I'll love my C2D MBP even more. :cool:





    stoid
    Sep 19, 01:31 PM
    So, new movies this week? or do we have to wait until next?





    MacRumors
    Sep 15, 05:27 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    ThinkSecret claims (http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0609phone.html) that Apple will finally be releasing the long awaited Apple Phone in early 2007.

    The rumor site claims that after scrapping a ground-up design, they've decided to go with "several off-the-shelf parts for what will be the first of at least two or three different phones" in the first part of 2007.

    The phones are said to include high-end features such as a 3-megapixel camera, 2.2-inch display and complete iTunes/iPod integration. As well, the phone will not be limited to 100 songs as current iTunes phones are.

    Earlier this week we posted an artist rendition (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/09/20060913215342.shtml) of one of Apple's phone prototypes.





    slavey
    Mar 23, 06:47 PM
    Amendment 1

    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech; or of the press; or of the right of the people peacably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

    These Senators need to fix the real problems and stop trying to infringe on Constitutional guaranteed free speech. Just because some one doesn't like what is said doesn't mean they don't get to say it.

    This app differs in no way from me calling my buddy and informing him that I just drove through an DUI inspection. Should I not be able to do that either?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar

    LinkWithin

    v