scruffybear22
Jun 6, 06:29 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! My brother actually did this!!!!!!! This article is about my brother!!!!!!!!!!!! NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, he is 10 not 11
FireStar
Nov 6, 10:06 AM
Me too. I didn't realize it has been 5 years since I bought my last pair of blue jeans. I only have 2 pairs of blue jeans, and 1 pair of dark greys. I don't wear jeans all the time like some people do, so I never think of replacing at least one of those. One pair definitely doesn't fit anymore, while I love the other pair (but they fit rather "meh").
I have about 3 pairs. One of those being "Flare". :confused: No idea why I bought those....
I have about 3 pairs. One of those being "Flare". :confused: No idea why I bought those....

electroshock
Sep 30, 07:06 PM
OT: I used to live in Aliso Viejo (OC) and had Cingular for my carrier. Over a 60 day period, the service got so bad in my house I could no longer make/receive phone calls. When I called CS to complain about the service, I was told that the contract I signed never states Cingular was required to provide cell service. I still don't know if that was true or not, but I dropped them that day and went with VZW.
Errr... wtf??? :eek: Dang. To date, that's the dumbest answer I've ever heard CS give.
Errr... wtf??? :eek: Dang. To date, that's the dumbest answer I've ever heard CS give.
Scrumper
May 3, 07:56 AM
Nice to see they retained the firewire ports for dinosaurs like me who still have audio interfaces and camcorders that rely on it. :) Lurvely!
stridemat
Feb 28, 01:55 PM
http://mediumlarge.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/sheen-morning-2.jpg?w=551&h=366
More Charlie Sheen cats here (http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/cats-quote-charlie-sheen/) and here. (http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/cats-quote-charlie-sheen-morning-news-edition/)
Made my night.
*nervous twitch*
You got any cat nip?
*nervous twitch*
More Charlie Sheen cats here (http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/cats-quote-charlie-sheen/) and here. (http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/cats-quote-charlie-sheen-morning-news-edition/)
Made my night.
*nervous twitch*
You got any cat nip?
*nervous twitch*
lowonthe456
Oct 31, 11:31 AM
I'd just like the car I bought in February to be legal.
(college kid sold me a car with a restitution lien), this has screwed this whole year for me, i drive a beater I had to buy on 1 day notice and could die on me anyday. my goal this year was to get out of debt completely, I'm less than 500 away but now I have to come up with 1500 to get the car legal......for a car i paid 3k for. :(
So somehow I am trying to do this while being a single dad and put together a Christmas for my daughter :(
(college kid sold me a car with a restitution lien), this has screwed this whole year for me, i drive a beater I had to buy on 1 day notice and could die on me anyday. my goal this year was to get out of debt completely, I'm less than 500 away but now I have to come up with 1500 to get the car legal......for a car i paid 3k for. :(
So somehow I am trying to do this while being a single dad and put together a Christmas for my daughter :(
ForzaJuve
Apr 22, 04:22 PM
They will probably name it the iPhone Razor. Wait, where have I heard that before?
FireStar
Nov 4, 06:59 PM
Some AERO clothes. Maybe.
http://aero.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pAERO1-8223259enh-z5.jpg
http://aero.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pAERO1-8223259enh-z5.jpg
ridley182
Apr 21, 10:23 PM
"...to ensure our continued innovation..."
Ripping-off other companies' UI's is "innovation" now?
Samsung is such a pathetic company. They make nice TVs but still pathetic.
Ripping-off other companies' UI's is "innovation" now?
Samsung is such a pathetic company. They make nice TVs but still pathetic.
DavidLeblond
Apr 15, 02:31 PM
Can someone just post a damn changelog? Honestly... :mad: I don't want to have to reinstall DP2 over SL to find out if 2011 MBP GFX issues were fixed (screen savers, display blockiness, etc.).
You do know everyone who has a changelog is under NDA, don't you? Why don't you just go look at the change log?
You do know everyone who has a changelog is under NDA, don't you? Why don't you just go look at the change log?
Paul Graham
Jan 31, 11:17 AM
New battey grips for both of my dslr's, And two new bags, Well the Nikon bag is new but the Pullman is a well looked afer bag I had from years ago.
New iphone dock in background...
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs077.snc6/168765_10150186662899465_529484464_8735685_7598213_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs896.ash1/180479_10150186663029465_529484464_8735687_6495675_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs016.snc6/166607_10150186663279465_529484464_8735689_6154121_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs897.ash1/180513_10150186663489465_529484464_8735692_4140189_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs270.snc6/179801_10150186663924465_529484464_8735697_5732440_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs050.snc6/168040_10150186664159465_529484464_8735699_4677229_n.jpg
New iphone dock in background...
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs077.snc6/168765_10150186662899465_529484464_8735685_7598213_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs896.ash1/180479_10150186663029465_529484464_8735687_6495675_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs016.snc6/166607_10150186663279465_529484464_8735689_6154121_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs897.ash1/180513_10150186663489465_529484464_8735692_4140189_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs270.snc6/179801_10150186663924465_529484464_8735697_5732440_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs050.snc6/168040_10150186664159465_529484464_8735699_4677229_n.jpg
duck33
Apr 14, 01:29 PM
Can anyone else confirm this? How about on iPad?
I can confirm this. I have had the Mulititasking Gestures on my iPad(1) and I'm running 4.3.
I can confirm this. I have had the Mulititasking Gestures on my iPad(1) and I'm running 4.3.
VanillaBean
Mar 13, 04:00 PM
Anyone have any inventory updates for stores in the area?
http://ocunwired.ocregister.com/2011/03/13/ipad-2-sold-out-at-apple-store/6179/
Sold out at all Apple stores according to the OC Register.
http://ocunwired.ocregister.com/2011/03/13/ipad-2-sold-out-at-apple-store/6179/
Sold out at all Apple stores according to the OC Register.
batistuta
Apr 25, 01:48 PM
For me 23-25" is not the sweet spot. I want something to rival or exceed my Dell 30" (2560x1600), so add a 32" Apple :-)
New Mini? I guess some time after the iMacs - the little guy has always been last in line - I'm guessing a year will pass since last refresh (June 2010) - I am hoping for SSD and i5-7, at least as BTO. Dedicated graphics or user replaceable HDD is probably only dreams...
New Mini? I guess some time after the iMacs - the little guy has always been last in line - I'm guessing a year will pass since last refresh (June 2010) - I am hoping for SSD and i5-7, at least as BTO. Dedicated graphics or user replaceable HDD is probably only dreams...
Thomas Veil
May 1, 10:09 PM
Trump probably won't believe it until he sees the death certificate. ;)
InfinitiG
Apr 28, 04:46 PM
Does this mean the white iphone is 10% more durable?
rockthecasbah
Jul 26, 10:02 AM
If this patent is anything close to reality, Apple may be prepping something much bigger than an iPod, something closer to a full-featured OS X tablet computer. You'll be running a full-featured version of iTunes, not just the simplified UI of the iPod:
http://images.appleinsider.com/patent-ipod-touch17.gif
but who would want to have a full featured iTunes when you still haven't solved the problem of typing. The most efficient part for me is to type out what you're looking for. I do, however, see the advantage to making playlists more efficiently on the go, giving you the ability to shuffle anything you choose, not just "All Songs" which is a bother. :)
http://images.appleinsider.com/patent-ipod-touch17.gif
but who would want to have a full featured iTunes when you still haven't solved the problem of typing. The most efficient part for me is to type out what you're looking for. I do, however, see the advantage to making playlists more efficiently on the go, giving you the ability to shuffle anything you choose, not just "All Songs" which is a bother. :)
MattyMac
Jul 25, 09:45 AM
I payed more than that for my Apple BT mouse a few days ago:mad: :rolleyes: :(
Take it back!
Take it back!
Hal Jordan
Apr 22, 07:43 PM
Meh. It's an Apple. Really getting bored of the Apple look and iOS. To me they just look really cheap now. Already made my decision to get the Galaxy S2. Sorry but if Apple sticks with the 3.7inch screen, they're only gonna fall further back. Let's be honest, the iPhone isn't that great as a phone. It never was. Transmission, reception, and voice quality are poor to average. There's a reason why the iPhone 5 is being delayed. Apple took one look at the current competition and went back to the drawing bored. And that's fine. Any good company should do just that. I've never been a full on blind fanboy, hence my move to the GS2. At the same time, I don't want Apple turning into the next RIM. :o
I love tech that's on the bleeding edge. Right now for me, that's hardware. The tangible undisputed specs. And Samsung's high end GS2 oozes bleeding edge tech. The camera and 1080P video is ridiculously amazing. I'm not the emotional type that gets all caught up with the brainless "it just works" crowd. You know what?, they all "just work." If you don't know how to adapt to any OS, then maybe you just shouldn't even use any device at all. Seriously, they're all easy to use and get used to. Don't get me wrong, Apple to me is still a great brand, but for me the honeymoon is over so to speak.
I love tech that's on the bleeding edge. Right now for me, that's hardware. The tangible undisputed specs. And Samsung's high end GS2 oozes bleeding edge tech. The camera and 1080P video is ridiculously amazing. I'm not the emotional type that gets all caught up with the brainless "it just works" crowd. You know what?, they all "just work." If you don't know how to adapt to any OS, then maybe you just shouldn't even use any device at all. Seriously, they're all easy to use and get used to. Don't get me wrong, Apple to me is still a great brand, but for me the honeymoon is over so to speak.
lordonuthin
Oct 28, 01:42 AM
Well, I'll hop on the bandwagon. My measly old MBP should be able to cope with it. I'll get my PS3 onto the game as well, just to see how much I can get out of it.
(far out you guys are well equipped)
Great to have you aboard! Every machine we can get helps. PS3's are great folding machines.
(far out you guys are well equipped)
Great to have you aboard! Every machine we can get helps. PS3's are great folding machines.
BlueRevolution
Jun 6, 04:01 AM
There should be a setting something like:
- Never ask for password for purchases of $X and under.
- Always ask for password for purchases of $Y and over.
The first one would be nice so it I could set it to free and easily update my apps.
The second would help prevent cases like the OP.
I don't know about setting thresholds like that, but I sure would like to be able to download (and re-download) free apps without being prompted every time.
- Never ask for password for purchases of $X and under.
- Always ask for password for purchases of $Y and over.
The first one would be nice so it I could set it to free and easily update my apps.
The second would help prevent cases like the OP.
I don't know about setting thresholds like that, but I sure would like to be able to download (and re-download) free apps without being prompted every time.
amarcus
Mar 31, 03:28 PM
Presumably there'll be a cheaper version with faux polyurethane?
Ha, I realise your kidding but I actually think that might look alot better...
Ha, I realise your kidding but I actually think that might look alot better...
res1233
Apr 23, 01:02 AM
You miss the point. I did not investigate the details about the number of chips. Not everyone cares. The point here is that there many people who want LTE and the there is Apple with their "single phone fits all" strategy. Here is a piece of relevant information for you from Information Week:
"In its recently quarterly earnings report, Verizon Wireless noted that more than 500,000 customers signed up for LTE services and/or devices during its most recent quarter. Add that to the 65,000 who signed up in December, and Verizon has about 565,000 people using its next-generation wireless network. At this rate, Verizon may have more than 2 million 4G users by the end of the year.
Of the 500,000 who signed up for 4G services this quarter, more than half (260,000) chose a 4G phone--the HTC Thunderbolt--that went on sale in mid-March. It scored a significant number of customers in its first two weeks of availability. That means between January 1 and March 15, about 240,000 people purchased other 4G devices, such as USB modems."
As you can see 260K people bought HTC Thunderbolt since Verizon started selling them (about a month). This translates to about 3 million phones annually. Clearly the demand is there. Also, you keep forgetting that other phones have swappable batteries.
What do you don't seem to understand is that most people would rather not have to keep swapping the battery in their phone throughout the day, nor should anyone have to. There is demand for LTE, yes, but 4 hours of battery life is not what i would call good. What good is your phone to you if the battery is dead? You may be fine with switching your battery twice a day, but i think the majority of us would rather have a phone that we know is reliable and wont die on us. Also, 3G is good enough for me for now, and I know I'm not alone. When LTE/3G hybrid chips are here, i will welcome it.
"In its recently quarterly earnings report, Verizon Wireless noted that more than 500,000 customers signed up for LTE services and/or devices during its most recent quarter. Add that to the 65,000 who signed up in December, and Verizon has about 565,000 people using its next-generation wireless network. At this rate, Verizon may have more than 2 million 4G users by the end of the year.
Of the 500,000 who signed up for 4G services this quarter, more than half (260,000) chose a 4G phone--the HTC Thunderbolt--that went on sale in mid-March. It scored a significant number of customers in its first two weeks of availability. That means between January 1 and March 15, about 240,000 people purchased other 4G devices, such as USB modems."
As you can see 260K people bought HTC Thunderbolt since Verizon started selling them (about a month). This translates to about 3 million phones annually. Clearly the demand is there. Also, you keep forgetting that other phones have swappable batteries.
What do you don't seem to understand is that most people would rather not have to keep swapping the battery in their phone throughout the day, nor should anyone have to. There is demand for LTE, yes, but 4 hours of battery life is not what i would call good. What good is your phone to you if the battery is dead? You may be fine with switching your battery twice a day, but i think the majority of us would rather have a phone that we know is reliable and wont die on us. Also, 3G is good enough for me for now, and I know I'm not alone. When LTE/3G hybrid chips are here, i will welcome it.
NeroAZ
Sep 29, 11:41 PM
Here in Phoenix I have not had too many issues. i get full strength signal most of the time and almost always 3g. however there are a few places i have that and still cannot get data, luckily its not often, and usually its in the evening which is probably heavy usage times.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar