Minggu, 05 Juni 2011

Albinism In Animals

Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • LegendKillerUK
    Mar 23, 04:52 PM
    Surely these apps fall foul of the rule about no lasting entertainment?

    They seem pointless if you're already drunk to be able to use it.





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • ten-oak-druid
    May 4, 11:10 AM
    Too bad the mac mini that works with this iMac doesn't exist. Nor does that tower you're speaking of.

    ????

    Has nothing to do with my comment.





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • bigbossbmb
    Aug 28, 12:14 PM
    This really doesn't matter. Apple will update stuff tomorrow. Steve likes to wait for tuesdays cuz he's a rockstar like that. :D

    Apple announced the Intel iMac and MBP like 5-7 days after Yonah was brought out at the begining of Jan. It'll be announced tomorrow (75%) or next Tuesday (25%), but no later than that.





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • purell16
    Sep 5, 03:33 PM
    Isnt it pretty reasonable to assume that this will really just be iPod related/iTunes movie store related because macrumors did not get an invite but iLounge did. ABC News is even talking about the news iPods and Movie store. This thread has really gone crazy with people talking about the airport express and such. It has been a year since the iPod nano has been updated so we can be CERTAIN that their will be new nanos.





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • WildPalms
    Aug 28, 07:11 PM
    I wonder if some people read the guide I made at all. :confused:

    I do, I think you did a great job.





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • milo
    Sep 5, 04:00 PM
    certainly not if you own the content. cds don't have ads, but radio does.

    And DVD's don't have ads even if you rent them (other than trailers, which is pretty standard).





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • g7by08believeit
    Oct 12, 05:23 PM
    keep dreaming..... no C2D!


    :D Made you Look :p





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • lowonthe456
    Mar 22, 02:24 PM
    I wanted to get a 15" MBP, but more and more they look like bags of hurt :(

    Maybe imac is the way to go





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • QCassidy352
    Jul 14, 09:28 AM
    wait, now conroe is "widely expected" in the powermacs? I thought woodcrest was... I still think it will be:

    mac pro - woodcrest
    xserve - woodcrest
    imac - conroe
    macbook pro - merom
    macbook - merom (but months later)
    mini - merom (but months later)

    We shall know soon! :)





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • Coolerking
    Sep 8, 09:03 AM
    Leopard will even run on PowerPC macs.

    Ok so in other words you DON'T need a Core 2 Duo to run Leopard, right?





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • kaneda
    Aug 31, 09:16 PM
    new ipod celphone.....celphone w/ a hard drive...w/ widescreen...sync w/ your itunes, iphotos, imovie, address book, mobile ichat...:)

    Time to get a new cel-phone..499 for 60gb...




    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • eye
    Mar 23, 04:57 PM
    :mad:If MacRumors didn't have a rule stating no personal attacks, I'd ream you a new *******.

    And nothing could make me care as I remember the old saying "sticks and stones..." unlike our oversensitive posters. I am in no way in favor of irresponsible behavior or drunk driving, but making tasteless jokes is neither and harms nobody.





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • akadmon
    Sep 4, 11:03 PM
    Merom MBPs of course :D

    I second this emoticon!

    If anyone at Apple HQs is listening, please give us a revved up/priced down MBP. Merom + 160 GB/7200 rpm hdd at $1999 would be sweet. I don't care to watch movies on anything less than a 50" screen, and I sure as hell am not moved to tears by an 8GB nano that is priced at 75% of a regular iPod. C'mon Apple, it's not too late!





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • thejadedmonkey
    Apr 25, 12:57 PM
    Great, I've been hungering for a new Macbook Pro for quite some time, and was hoping I could hold out long enough to get a non-ugly model :)

    I can't stand the UB look.





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • AtHomeBoy_2000
    Apr 20, 10:08 AM
    This is great for my alcoholic blackouts. Fire up the program and find out where I've been. Although on my last trip to San Diego it put me across the border and into a Tijuana cat house.

    If the guys from The Hangover had iPhones, their backtracking of the previous days events would be much easier.





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • shaolindave
    May 3, 11:09 PM
    still no blu-ray drive? iMacs should have blu-ray burners by now!
    oh well, maybe with the next update...





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • zero2dash
    Aug 28, 02:24 PM
    They're competitive with the Mac Pro. Very competitive.

    Mac Pro - you get a lot for the money. More pricey than most users are willing to spend, but unquestionably, "a lot of bang for the buck".

    Still, my point is that Apple isn't trying to remain competitive in regards to grabbing sales or going outside of their niche market. Apple has diehard fans that will purchase whatever they sell, no matter what. They don't need to attempt to go outside of that faction because they'll have a hard time swaying general computer users who are used to Windows already or don't want to pay the premium price. Apple gives you a lot of computer for the price, but the price is still above and beyond what anyone else will charge you. Then it boils down to asking yourself "do you want to pay for the Apple experience" and some people say 'yes' and others say 'no'. For better or worse, I don't see this changing in the near future. Apple does sell competitively priced computers (ie Mini) but they're also limiting the user in regards to upgradability; I don't think anyone can argue the upgrade capabilities of a minitower or tower @ $500 versus a small form factor for $600. Can you upgrade Macs? For the most part, yes, undoubtedly. How far can you upgrade your Mac? That depends on how much you spent upfront on it, deciding between a SFF and a $1,999 Mac Pro tower.

    I still love Macs and I enjoy working in OSX, but they really need to get on the 'headless Mac' idea, stat. IMO they could (seemingly overnight) gain at least a 10%+ market share if they released a tower desktop for $600, but that throws a monkey wrench into the rest of their hardware sku lineup, and they're not going to allow that to happen. Unless they kill off the Mini and slash prices on the iMac first, we'll never see a sub-$1,000 Mac in a tower enclosure.





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • hrmpf
    Sep 8, 08:32 AM
    http://static.flickr.com/97/237568763_4d5f25185c_m.jpg

    new ipod patent (http://hrmpf.com/wordpress/84/apple-patent-app-touch-sensitive-ipod-with-multiple-touch-sensitive-surfaces)





    Albinism In Animals. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • lmalave
    Sep 26, 10:38 PM
    When was the last time Think Secret had a rumor that turned out to be true? Who cares what TS claims, this rumor about "Cingular only" is not worth losing sleep over.

    Nevertheless, Apple is taking longer than I thought they would in bringing a phone to market. It does not seem like it will be introduced by Christmas and that's a pity.

    Heh, the entire iPod line just went throuh a major revision! Apple is being very smart here. They want people to put iPods underneath the Christmas tree for 2006. Then, in early Apple will introduce the amazing iPhone that people will be irresistibly drawn to buy even if they already have a new iPod.

    Anyway, by Christmas '07 I predict that Apple will sell at least 30 to 50 percent as many iPhones as they do iPods. I mean, if Motorola can sell 50 million of their stupid RAZR phones, then Apple should be able to sell as many iPhones as they can ramp up to manufacture in the next couple of years!!





    dondark
    Sep 14, 01:49 AM
    I hope iPhone will have a good sync with the Mac. If i am only looking for a pretty cell phone, there are a lot in the japanese market.





    Wang Foolio
    May 3, 10:54 AM
    What I want to know is whether the 27" will play nice with 1080p input from an HDMI adaptor. BD player/PS3 hooked up to a 27" iMac without need for an expensive upscaler would be nice.





    JoshH
    Aug 28, 03:26 PM
    Come on Apple... open the doors. Let's not be too far behind, here...





    acslater017
    Mar 29, 01:38 PM
    I think they need to learn how to do math. How can you have an 18.8% cumulative annual growth rate when your market share goes down from 15.7% to 15.3%?

    Because the market as a whole is growing faster than Apple's own growth rate. The rate of Native American population growth could be 50% growth annually, but their share of the overall American population could still be stagnant or shrinking.





    MartiNZ
    May 1, 05:22 AM
    I think you're gonna get pretty disappointed. It wont't have blu-ray, likely no usb3, less likely that it'll have 2GBVram, the only way you're getting another hdd is to take out the optical drive, and it won't support 24GB of RAM.

    Boy, that sure does account for most of his list ... lol.

    The way the MBP performance shot up so much with this last release, I was thinking the iMac may do the same, especially in GPU, but it sounds like that may be rather next year. Oh well, the spec I would want in the current lineup runs $NZ6,000 so just as long as that's down a lot, it might be worthy :).



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar

    LinkWithin

    v