Minggu, 05 Juni 2011

Aborted Fetus Band

Aborted Fetus Band. FOR MORE BAND PHOTOS.
  • FOR MORE BAND PHOTOS.



  • Westyfield2
    Apr 22, 11:24 AM
    As my first post to macrumors, I just purchased a 13" refurb 30 min ago. Oh well, still good technology. I can finally sell my 2007 macbook.

    Enjoy it, I love my 13" :cool:.





    Aborted Fetus Band. Ewww
  • Ewww



  • AndroidfoLife
    Apr 22, 02:08 AM
    This seems like apple did a very bad compromise. I am suspecting that apple will not allow other source music. It would be pretty hard to confirm if that is the song to give you access to the song on their online copy. I doubt they will do an unlimited access either.





    Aborted Fetus Band. Band - Dying Fetus
  • Band - Dying Fetus



  • DavidCar
    Jul 14, 12:36 PM
    So how soon should I expect to see a Merom in a MacBook? "Some months later," or "many months later" than it's appearance on a MacBook Pro? Why not sooner? Just to differentiate the product lines? I thought Merom would replace Yonah in general. I read one report suggesting Merom would be introduced at the same time as the Conroe official introduction near the end of this month.

    BTW, Hannibal posted his opinion of Core 2 Duo on Ars, along with his opinion of most other reviewers:

    http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060714-7267.html





    Aborted Fetus Band. 6 Aborted 6 Fetus 6 - 6
  • 6 Aborted 6 Fetus 6 - 6



  • dukebound85
    Apr 25, 02:42 AM
    I volunteered only to further my college applications. I really couldn't give a crap about the people my work supposedly helped. All I care about is that it helped me.

    I don't view myself as cold hearted, I view myself as being a realist. This "let's be nice to everyone" crap has turned 95% of society into blithering retarded bleeding hearts. I only care about people who I can use to further myself, or those who have genuinely done something caring for me (family); otherwise you are completely expendable to me (take note anyone who works under me in a decade). I do not feel that society's rules apply to me, because I simply know that I am better than many of the people in society; the rules (including speed limits) are there for lesser folk. Look at our pop culture, it shows how stupid most are. What you call morally and ethically bankrupt, I call opportunistic and motivated.

    For proclaiming yourself as a realist, you live in quite the imaginary land if you think you can disregard laws and then think you won't have to face some very real consequences.

    Lesser folk...who do you think you are? Thank god my 16 year old brother does not have this mindset as I would have to smack some sense into him

    Then again, it must be nice being born into a fortunistic household (harvard parents, judges in family, etc) in terms of monetary means only with no doing of your own. But of course, that mere act of being born earned you that right to be better than everyone else. Got it.





    Aborted Fetus Band. Fetus Stench is a death metal
  • Fetus Stench is a death metal



  • Al Coholic
    May 3, 12:28 PM
    So why doesn't Apple's main screen lead with the new iMac? :confused: It still shows white iPhone. Kind of telling, eh? It's almost like they're ashamed to let people know that a phone/tablet maker also churns out computers on the side. :eek:

    Get 'em while you can folks before they get of the business. :D





    Aborted Fetus Band. Fetus as a top rate and
  • Fetus as a top rate and



  • puuukeey
    Sep 14, 04:55 AM
    New and improved idiocy!
    • built in SCSI zip DAT minidisc and floppy drive
    • liquid cooled
    • tamagotchi jenga and sodoku
    • its pin compatible with amd ppc motorola and GSM phones
    • stereoscopic goggles
    • Java Basic C++ Logo smalltalk and TCP/IP/I really gotta pee.
    • blood tests with out painful pin pricks
    • support vonage and skype
    • 5 blade action
    • runs on pure corn (not biodiesil, just plain corn)
    • recieves faxes
    • brews the perfect cappuccino
    •multitouch 3d oled display with 40,000 songs
    •hdmi port which plugs into your face!!!!!!
    •fight off terr'ists.
    • USB PLIAR WIRE

    • ask your doctor if iPhone is right for you
    • ichat av
    • full of zagat resteraunt reviews
    • signs checks with laser etching
    •iTunes built in to the purpose built hardware
    •surfs the web with firefox and QT
    • reminds you to take your pills
    •better syncing with ical, iLife, Ideath, and iWork, and iSocialSecurity!
    • voice control, voice synthesis, brail and esperanto
    • eats kitties
    • automatically downloads the latest harry potter and tiny nibbles
    • integrated second life.
    •complete support you tube enabled footwear!!!!
    •SDIF, WAVE,SDII,AIFF,RAW, mp1, mp2 mp3 mp4, ogg vorbis and throgs neck, 1300 kbps per second!!!!evendy levin!
    • going to play nintendo DS games with the multitouch 3d display and
    • compatibility with windows, 3d studio max and built in google
    •come in white plastic, black and red Utube version and special all black marilyn manson version fully loaded with nietze audio books
    • the second version will be in the platinum and titanium.
    • does dialup
    • talking moose
    * its going to expand the apple brand into the toaster territory
    • it will never be released in france
    • HAHA NEWTONS!!!!
    • eats palm treos and has little gadget sex with side kicks
    • plugs straight into your new icar,VW beetle, PT cruiser, and dodge neon.... Hi.
    • expandable, future proof and retractable
    • the batteries have gun powder in them
    • it's got a virtual jeff raskin on it.
    • taser and pepper spray
    • 96 kHz 24bit with thousands of colors.
    • backward sideways and forward compatible
    • its all offloaded on to the graphics card.
    • act now and get a free pass to the front of the genius bar line
    • incompatible with verizon
    • blows moores law out of the water
    • HD DVD BluRay CD and 8track compatible
    • gets its time from an international universal atomic clock server in cupertino HQ
    • mapquest on star and RSS feeds and pod/vid/textcasts
    • screen saver module with flying toasters.
    • exclusively on verizon network
    • boss mode
    • anti virus software so hackers dont steal you "home made" pornos
    • the DRM code adds nin terabytes to the phone totaling 9 extra lbs
    • it slices it dices and for god sake stop this fricken rumor


    If you experience chest pain, crashes, nausea, fatal errors, or any other discomforts during email or sex, seek immediate medical help. The most common side effects of iPhone use are headache, facial flushing, and upset stomach, and strained eyes. Less commonly, bluish vision, blurred vision, or sensitivity to light may briefly occur. In rare instances, men using iPhone (oral erectile dysfunction medicines, including iPhone) reported a sudden decrease or loss of vision. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to these medicines or to other factors. If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop using iPhone, including iPhone, and call a doctor right away.

    Although erections lasting for more than 4 hours may occur rarely with all ED treatments in this drug class, to avoid long-term injuries, it is important to seek immediate medical help.

    If you are older than age 65, or have serious liver or kidney problems, your doctor may start you at iPhoneShuffle. If you are taking protease inhibitors, such as for the treatment of HIV, your doctor may recommend a 25-mg dose and may limit you to a maximum single dose of 25 mg of iPhone in a 48-hour period.





    Aborted Fetus Band. Necrophagist, Dying Fetus and
  • Necrophagist, Dying Fetus and



  • munkery
    Mar 3, 05:40 PM
    This is the downside of "Open Source". I have both Android & iP4. I have to watch what I install on my Android but not with my iP4 (The plus side to "Closed Walled Garden".

    It has nothing to do with open source. Most of Mac OS X and iOS is open source (http://developer.apple.com/opensource/index.html). Open source projects tend to have much better security records than closed source projects.

    The issue is that the Android Market is an open market. Google does not audit the items prior to their inclusion in the Android Market. If Google curated the Android Market, it would be just as secure as the iOS app store.





    Aborted Fetus Band. than an aborted duck fetus
  • than an aborted duck fetus



  • janstett
    Apr 18, 09:56 AM
    Sonos is far from dead, been alive and kicking in my house since and will do so far beyond whenever AppleTV5 gets discontinued I'm sure... The market will always have a space for alternatives to Apple, especially when something as hated (by a large number of people) as iTunes is integral to the system. There is nothing more closed and proprietary than Apples system, and save for a couple of lovely products Ive bought into (macbook and iphone) its something I refuse to invest any further in.

    There's an old saying I remember from the old mainframe people (system/390, etc.) -- a closed system that is wildly popular doesn't matter if it's closed anymore. In other words, Apple's ecosystem is so popular and rich that it doesn't matter whether it's open or not. The fact that it's a defacto standard (or is on its way to becoming one) is more important.

    Not to mention, it's not like Sonos is open. Sonos is caught in the world of its own proprietary, small, and expensive ecosystem. They have to continually spend money on it to adapt new features to their proprietary system (instead of just supporting truly open standards) and that costs money, i.e. an engineering expense and a staff.

    I reiterate, they're dead, they just don't know it yet. And in their office walls, they probably do know it.

    When I worked for the company making streaming devices, we didn't fear Sonos or any of their ilk, because they were happy not being mass market and bilking their customers for overpriced proprietary equipment -- not the market we were going for, and Sonos was not even close to being the biggest offender. There are some companies that make embedded devices intended for new home construction that are far worse.





    Aborted Fetus Band. the quot;aborted fetal tissue
  • the quot;aborted fetal tissue



  • aswitcher
    Sep 26, 07:20 AM
    looking forward to an Australian deal. Hopefully it will be someone cheap like Virgin - they are "hip and trendy" (at least I think they are...)





    Aborted Fetus Band. Artist: Aborted Fetus
  • Artist: Aborted Fetus



  • Stridder44
    Sep 9, 04:59 AM
    And I'm thinking... why?! 10 years ago BeOS had this down pat. The whole system was multi-threaded and multi-processor aware from the kernel all the way up through the user interface including the system services used by all native applications. It was amazingly responsive and was reported (in major publications) to gain as much as 60-70% performance by having a second CPU. I realize MacOS X is based on some old NeXTStep code which was not made for multiple processors, but come on! This is the 21st century and Apple's been selling dual processor machines for about 5 years now.

    Anyway, this is great news. I'd been drooling over the new iMacs since they were announced and wondering how much I might gain by upgrading from my 2GHz G5 PowerMac. It's very enticing.

    I agree. This is ridiculous. It's like buying an HD tv and not getting HD channels...





    Aborted Fetus Band. an aborted week fetus born
  • an aborted week fetus born



  • iMeowbot
    Sep 5, 06:18 PM
    How does trademarking work in Europe? Here in the use you trademark something, and you don't have to specify what industry its in, or what the trademark is used for.
    In the Us, if you want a registered mark, you do have to specify the use. That's why Apple can have a trademark for Mac, and MAC cosmetics can too, and McDonalds can have their Big Macs and so on.

    You will find in just the USPTO records that the Apple logo is registered multiple times for different uses, and they seem to add one or two each year.

    There is a whole separate issue with "famous" marks that can make the rights more expansive, but that is more the exception than the rule.

    in Europe do you have to register it for each unique industry? Otherwise, why would they be reapplying if they already have it?
    It's not just for an industry but for particular classes of products and services. In both the US and Europe there is a common classification system for this stuff (Nice Union, yet another WIPO treaty).





    Aborted Fetus Band. The and recently issued the
  • The and recently issued the



  • WannaGoMac
    Apr 11, 08:21 AM
    Because what I ultimately want is an airplay/airmusic station ready to play from any of the 9 iOS/iTunes devices in the house wirelessly in the family area.

    Home sharing from your Mac won't do that?





    Aborted Fetus Band. Fetus Revenge
  • Fetus Revenge



  • iMacZealot
    Sep 14, 12:27 AM
    The mockups always look real, but when the actual product comes out, it's wayyy cooler than the mockups. Look at the 5G iPods and its fakes.

    Everyone seems to know that Apple is waiting to release a phone. It's only natural after all the success the iPod's doing.

    As for when this phone comes out, It'll probably be Cingular at a "one more thing" event in october just like last year.





    Aborted Fetus Band. The and came, saw and
  • The and came, saw and



  • wizard
    Sep 9, 12:03 PM
    I'm a little skeptical about Napa64 as well. I did read the previous links and articles on it. Why make Merom backwards compatible with Yonah?

    What is to be skeptical about? Seriously Intel continuously improves its hardware, they have to or end up getting trounced on by the competition. In fact recent history with respect to AMD demonstrates what happens when they don't take a serious look at their hardware.

    The issue with Merom and this iterations backward computability is that it gets INTEL 64 bit hardware to market fast as frankly they weren't even competing in that realm. For Intel 64 bit is serious issue as they are behind the eight ball or this one. It is an example of Intel being asleep at the wheel as they focused on who needs 64 bit instructions when a good part of the market demand was for addressable ram.


    Nice information there. I wanted a little heads up on Kentsfield. Still, isn't it dual Conroe's with separate cache and then over the front side bus?

    Frankly I haven't followed Kentsfield that much, more of an AMD man, but what is interesting to me with respect to this thread, is that MEROM the platform has a long way to go yet. That is the iMac just released is more or less a first generation implementation of Merom. I'm left with the impression that Apple just slapped the new processor in the old socket and gave us all a surprise this week. But that is what backward computability is all about. Mind you I know nothing about the current logic boards but I'm sure that information will float across the web soon.

    Dave





    Aborted Fetus Band. found using aborted fetal
  • found using aborted fetal



  • iGary
    Sep 14, 10:55 AM
    That's cool, I was told I was delusional when I said that Meroms would ship in mid-2006 and the eMac would be replaced by an iMac with GMA950 too. :D

    Me too, when I said iMac would never get a Conroe chip. :D





    Aborted Fetus Band. DYING FETUS, uncle sam T-Shirt
  • DYING FETUS, uncle sam T-Shirt



  • reallynotnick
    Apr 25, 04:15 PM
    Absolutely perfect design? Not even close.

    Things apple needs to do to make a better MBP with a redesign:

    MUST DO:

    (1) IPS screen. I actually don't mind lower resolutions on small screens (1280x800 is fine for 13.3"), but please, please give me a real IPS panel.

    (2) Sharp edges need to go. I don't care what people say, working on a macbook for any extended period of time leaves deep grooves in my wrists/palms.

    (3) A better design for cooling. Even with light cpu usage, the fans go crazy on my MBP and it gets terribly loud. Awful experience. I'm hoping Ivy Bridge will help with this. Either way, the fans need to be quieter. Maybe larger, slower fans rather than small fast ones?

    WOULD BE NICE:

    (4) Ability to turn off the super bright glowing apple logo would be nice

    (5) Change 13.3" macbook to 14" (they prob won't do this)

    (6) Support some kind of docking station (maybe just with thunderbolt?)


    I love this idea so I'll just add on
    As for 6, I either would like it to be 14in in the same form factor (less bezel) or just make it a smaller 13in with less bezel.

    7. Do a hybrid HDD/SSD drive, like Seagate has.

    8. Remove optical drive (makes room for things I actually use, like processors/gpus/cooling)

    9. Make a matte option on the 13in, (ideally ditch the glass in general for either regular glossy or matte screens)

    10. Make the laptop slightly lighter, like .2-.5lbs lighter

    11. Put a real GPU in the 13in

    12. Also somehow fit a quad core in the 13in

    13. Allow for 16GB of RAM


    If they did all this by next summer, well gosh I would be the happiest guy in the world but even half of these things would be pretty nice.





    Aborted Fetus Band. FETUS, uncle sam T-Shirt,
  • FETUS, uncle sam T-Shirt,



  • Calidude
    Mar 23, 06:56 PM
    Maybe certain municipalities do list them, but NJ does not have a law like that.


    And all of you who say "the country is in flames", "unemployment is high", and ask how politicians can focus their time on this is amazing...you people are stupid. Do you understand how being a politician works? What their staff does all day? That you can't fix a nation in a day?

    And not that it really matters, but our problem in America is that we're refusing to accept the global economy and that we can't remain a strong manufacturer and a strong service provider...tariffs and taxes won't accomodate both happily.

    We still have an incredibly strong economy, so I don't really see what anyone is complaining about...
    Wow you are in such denial that I feel sorry for you.





    Aborted Fetus Band. an aborted week fetus born
  • an aborted week fetus born



  • Dmac77
    Apr 25, 01:18 AM
    umm good luck with that. My father has a ticket to prove other wise. He made the mistake and cut off a guy who was speeding by mistake. Cop handed him a ticket for illegal lane changed and the other guy a ticket for doing 20 over the limit.
    It was declared a no fault and both were on their own. Both cars totaled.

    You cut her off therefor made an unsafe lane changed. Legally you should of given her enough room to be able to adjust for you. Add to the fact you are 16 and chances are would be a witness or 2 saying you were speeding. Your word vs hers and your word is pretty worthless.
    And if you did if they can prove malice or road rage you just increased your charges and heck could be nailed for insurance fraud as well.

    You are proving to us all that you should not have a DL. You just are increasing the case that you should not be behind a wheel of a car.

    On and do not use the argument that the car can do 186 mph. Sorry that is for another country. Top it off I am pretty sure my car can out handle your car.

    Well I'm sorry to hear that happened to your father. My mother was in a similar situation a few years back. She cut off an idiot doing 20 under the speed limit, slammed on the brakes, and there was a wreck. The guy she cut off was found to be at fault for not maintaining a proper distance, my mother was not found at fault. She openly told the cops that she had just passed the guy, and after she passed she thought she saw a squirrel enter the road, so she slammed on the breaks. On top of doing $15,000 grand worth of damage to the guys car (which he had to pay for due to not having broadform insurance) she then sued him for her $2,000 deductible, and won. Sucks to be him, maybe he does the speed limit now.

    EDIT: @ EricNau - what do you guys not understand about "she was doing 65mph is a 70mph zone" which she then lowered to 55mph after brakechecking me????????

    -Don





    Aborted Fetus Band. aborted human fetus cells,
  • aborted human fetus cells,



  • pna
    Sep 5, 07:02 PM
    Yeah... yeah... Movies for the American audience...

    ...I don't even get TV shows... :(

    Yes, but you get to live in Norway, and in Bergen no less. I'll be in Bergen next week, and will be happy to bring you some TV shows.





    hayesk
    May 3, 07:09 PM
    I agree with this completely.

    And where on the MBP logic board would you like to place the second video card?





    sinsin07
    Mar 23, 06:17 PM
    you don't think a web app will pop up for this the second these apps are removed from the store?

    ***I am 100% against drunk driving, if you drive drunk you are ignorant and should be put in jail. period.

    Point not relevant. Apple runs the biggest app store in the world with the most desired devices on the planet, as evidences by 200 people standing in line at the Fifth Ave store at 5:55 AM in the rain this morning,, 12 days after the release of the iPad2.





    iGary
    Sep 13, 06:36 AM
    I ordered a black 80GB Ipod last night, after approval from the wife.

    I had a bad feeling about it, and promtly cancelled this morning.

    My current Ipod is a 60GB Photo, and I have been looking to upgrade to video for some time, but I can't shake the feeling that this update was very minor, with a price reduction thrown into the equation.

    I reckon, macworld in January there will be the iTV (or whatever it's called), and a new 6G widescreen iPod, with a few more movie companies thrown in.

    So I think I'll ride it out until then.

    I was ready to buy the next great iPod thing yesterday. My credit card went promptly back into my wallet and will remin there until we have a "real" iPod update.

    Kind of disappointed this is what Apple sees fit to go into the holiday season with. Guess the rumours about the new iPod large screen being way behind were true.

    I can't help but think they wanted to launch iTV with the movies as well - otherwise we would have never seen it.

    *disappointed*

    I will be buying a shuffle when someone builds a sports case for it, though.





    darthcarto
    Mar 29, 12:34 PM
    As someone who used a Samsung Focus for 5 long, painful months, only to switch back to my old 3GS this past weekend, I say: "Umm... NO!" I don't see that happening.





    AppliedVisual
    Oct 27, 11:52 AM
    I. Hate. Greenpeace. I've wasted seconds of my life 'listening' to them and its all rubbish.
    http://www.apple.com/environment/

    Exactly. Just a bunch of hippies with their own underlying political agendas. FWIW, Apple is no more or less green than any other PC company... Take that as you will, but considering the majority of their production/manufacturing operations are done in and by many of the same companies that PC makers such as HP, Dell, IBM, etc.. use, it's hard to point the finger at one company.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar

    LinkWithin

    v