Rabu, 08 Juni 2011

world war 1 propaganda posters russian

world war 1 propaganda posters russian. and world russian posters
  • and world russian posters



  • shana04
    07-31 12:40 PM
    Gurus,

    I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.

    Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. propaganda+posters+russian
  • propaganda+posters+russian



  • srinivasj
    05-18 01:34 PM
    I read those threads....I appreciate his efforts and patience in doing it...those articles are though provoking..

    it is not random fun or irrelevant topics..





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. World+war+2+propaganda
  • World+war+2+propaganda



  • stuckinretro
    10-03 12:18 PM
    I received the same email for 131 waiting for the hardcopy.

    Hi all,

    I just got the below update from the USCIS website regarding my case.
    Has anybody received this?.. What is the possible Evidence that they may be looking for?. Who receives such notice (Me or My lawyer)... Normally what response time would be given?... Please advise...



    Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

    we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. Military propaganda poster
  • Military propaganda poster



  • trueguy
    09-19 07:13 PM
    US Govt don't have to worry about it because we don't qualify for UnEmployment Benefits anyways.

    Now thats a different story that we pay unemployment and SS taxes but we don't get any benefits out of it.....:(



    more...


    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. propaganda+posters+russian
  • propaganda+posters+russian



  • crystal
    11-16 01:13 PM
    They said the same to my undelivered AP that they never received it. But they sent AP back to my lawyer along with my undelivered notice . My lawyer got it after 45 days from the day USCIS said it is initally mailed.

    I applied for my EAD in July 2007, got it approved Oct 2007, mailed to me but I NEVER received it.

    Today I called USCIS and it says that since it is not "returned to them as undeliverable", they CAN NOT do anything . I will need to APPLY for it again??

    Please Help since I dont know what to do as I was expecting the EAD card to start a new job.

    Thanks in advance





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. world war 1 propaganda posters
  • world war 1 propaganda posters



  • ItIsNotFunny
    06-25 11:10 AM
    Please take the above poll.

    In my case, company is paying for me alone. I have to pay attorney fee and filing fee for my wife.

    This varies from company to company. Mine, company pays all attorney fees. I have to pay for EAD and Advance Parole USCIS fees. Their argument is valid, they say that they pay for GC process. EAD and AP are not required as they are paying for my H1. Still they pay attorney charges for EAD and AP.



    more...


    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. World War I propaganda
  • World War I propaganda



  • seekerofpeace
    09-05 03:38 PM
    Inshkrish,
    You mentioned only you got welcome email not your dependents...I am confused...for me I received the approval email but no status change for my wife even on the telephone check , she opened a SR on Friday...

    Were your dependents approved when you checked on telephone or how did you come to know that their cases got approved (by postal mail or phone?)....my lawyer also mentioned my name only ofcourse he received the same CRIS mail that I received....

    I am not sure how to check...if online is not reliable...

    Regards,

    SoP





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. world war 1 propaganda posters
  • world war 1 propaganda posters



  • sparklinks
    06-16 09:55 PM
    In my case they made 4-5 attempts before it was delivered...

    To whom they tried to deliver....basically its PO box..no signature required for PO boxes.



    more...


    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. A vintage World War II Russian
  • A vintage World War II Russian



  • Trackgc10
    10-02 06:53 PM
    Hi:
    Did u submit a copy of approved 140?. I am guessing they requested proof of 140 approval.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. World+war+1+propaganda+
  • World+war+1+propaganda+



  • dandy
    07-16 11:24 PM
    To the best of my knowledge you can not file for AOS while you are on TN . To process your green card you have to switch to your H1B from TN and start your green card as any other national i.e file for your Labor certification, I-140 and then i-485 .This process is same like any other national. All the best.



    more...


    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. propaganda+posters+russian
  • propaganda+posters+russian



  • WillIBLucky
    11-17 09:56 AM
    I dont think we should be talking about it over here. It surely looks like more of Indian site and not a Immigration Only related conversation. We should focus on what our problems are right now. Nuclear deal is not going to help or reduse our wait for Green Card.

    This forum topic says "Green Card Retrogression" so lets talk about it only. If we have to talk of the rest of the stuff that is happening with India then it should be identified in appropriate forum and not here.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. propaganda+posters+russian
  • propaganda+posters+russian



  • usirit
    07-01 04:18 PM
    Diptam;

    We have shared some expenses of my H1B Visa -legal & processing fees- however, the ones related to my family were paid by myself. LC has been also splitted between employer and myself.

    Although, I don't deny the requirement of processing and legal fees, I disagree on how employers (sponsors) and lawyers/attorneys handle them. Employers on one hand should cover without split or sharing the expense with the employee; just because of the fact of getting our salary -kind-of-locked-.
    In the other hand, attorneys ...the ends justify the means...

    I think that I am just frustrated with the whole process, MAYBE 20K wouldn't really matter if we were seeing results but we have to beg for an action/update or even worse lay around for who knows how long so the "system" can work.

    If I had known what I know now... :rolleyes: everyone's wish!



    more...


    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. propaganda+posters+russian
  • propaganda+posters+russian



  • 12samanta
    07-18 11:07 AM
    Is your friend from a Desi consulting firm or a American big company? Is it EB2 or EB3? Please let us know this will help.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. +propaganda+posters
  • +propaganda+posters



  • vmetla
    07-31 12:41 AM
    I guess both options are good but I would suggest option 1. Btw you should kick you lawyer's a** so hard so that he would not make this mistake again in his life. Sorry for my language. Why do these lawyers screw up our lives? I have had enough with these so called idiots who cannot do a simple job without making any mistakes. My lawyer screwed up my life with just a single mistake and I have been suffering for the past 5 years now, otherwise I would have got my GC in 2005.
    Anyways, dont worry you should be just fine. Please contact Murthy or some other good laywers to work on your RFE and do not go with your current lawyer please.

    Yes thats right. I never thought i would face this issue with a single line on the ETA form.
    I have taken this issue with my HR, and they are changing the immigration lawyers.

    As a contingency measure, my HR is applying for 1 H1 extension, just in case the I-140 is denied. I hope the USCIS adjudicator is a cool guy and get satisfied with the evidence i submit.



    more...


    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. These posters russian agcm asociacion guatemalteca depostersus ww resources Ww resources long live world worldwarpropagandapostersbritish ebay Brute german
  • These posters russian agcm asociacion guatemalteca depostersus ww resources Ww resources long live world worldwarpropagandapostersbritish ebay Brute german



  • karthiknv143
    02-27 11:09 AM
    CSPAN does not have it on their schedule yet.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. To evaluate war-one-spain with
  • To evaluate war-one-spain with



  • cucubau
    10-17 01:51 PM
    A co-worker and I applied together at exactly the same time.
    We got approvals for LC and I-140 within weeks of each other.
    Now, our PD became current in September 2006, he got approved a few days ago and...I found out I am stuck in the name check shit!
    FYI, his name is extremely common and mine is extremely rare (in my entire life, I have never met someone with the same name!), so go figure...:confused: :confused: :confused:

    This shouldn't be a problem if you are a law obeying citizen :D How do you find out the status of the FBI name clearance? You wait until PD becomes current and nothing happens then place an inquiry with BCIS?

    Thanks!



    more...


    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. World+war+1+propaganda+
  • World+war+1+propaganda+



  • micofrost
    09-05 10:48 PM
    Hi,

    My Wife is currently on H1B, but for personal reason she wants to quit her job and take a break from work for some time. She plans to quit some time in october 2007. But she wants to start working again sometime next year around June 2008. So here are my questions:

    1. When she quits her job in october 2007 is her status automatically changed to H4 or do we need to fill up an application to USCIS ?

    2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?

    3. When we apply for H1B next year will they require some H4 stamped on my wifes passport ? We dont plan to go out of the country for a couple of years so we will not be doing any stamping (H4). Currently she has her H1B stamped.

    Appreciate your help.

    Thanks
    1. You need to file Change Of Status, I-539.
    2. She can go back to H1 any time. It won't be counted against the new quota. Her H4 period won't be counted against her H1 period.
    3. It doesnt have to be stampled unless she goes out of the country. Otherwise, during applying H1 for second time, she need to show her H4 status(I797 with H4), which she will get once her I539 is approved.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. Subverted Propaganda Image
  • Subverted Propaganda Image



  • diptam
    08-20 09:22 PM
    Last months 3 days , this month 11days movement only for I-140 skilled !!

    Looks like NSC staffs are all busy opening July 2nd packets :D


    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    That's for NSC.





    world war 1 propaganda posters russian. propaganda+posters+russian
  • propaganda+posters+russian



  • gveerab
    07-30 01:07 AM
    Thanks a lot





    pani_6
    01-27 04:33 PM
    This is the time Guys...Please contribute..dont think...just Do it as Nike says!
    Missing this window of oppurtunity will be costly..

    --------------------------------
    Contributions so Far $137, monthly $35





    sertasheep
    03-07 05:58 PM
    Immigration Voice will conduct conference calls periodically with immigration attorneys regarding issues affecting employment-based immigration.

    The scope of discussion would be around issues pertaining to employment-based immigration law impacting highly-skilled primary beneficiaries as well as their dependents.

    Immigration Voice provides this at no cost to all registered members. Members can benefit from this free advice, and access links to the recordings, transcripts and more.

    How it works:

    - Members email their questions to Immigration Voice (see procedure below)
    - Since this is a pro-bono service from the attorneys at this time, please use your judgment on questions that are time-sensitive and require immediate consultation. Due to the volume of questions as well as availability of the attorney, please permit for more than the standard response time you would expect from a paid consultation
    - During the pre-determined conference call, Immigration voice moderates the call and poses questions to the attorney
    The lawyer(s) would answer accepted questions on the phone call in real time.
    - We would allow one followup question from the person who originally submitted the question.
    - The call and advice would be free to cost to everyone. After the call, the recording would be available for members to playback. If time permits, we will also post the pdf file transcript of questions-answers for the benefit of everyone.
    - The question-answer session does not constitute any attorney-client relationship or any attorney-client privileges. The advice would be given based on information provided in the question which may not be sufficient for a complete answer.
    - Questions that are related to H1, L1, H4, visa-stamping, employment based Green card etc will take higher priority over all other questions pertaining to areas of immigration that are not related to H1 or EB greencard. This is because this organization represents legal highly-skilled employment based immigrants.
    - If your question is received after the cutoff date wherein the attorney accepts questions, such questions will be carried over to the next conference call due to paucity of time.
    - Questions would be considered on a FIFO basis(First In, First Out), and a unique ID will be assigned to each question that will be used through the lifecycle of that question(Real FIFO, not BEC type FIFO).

    How to submit your questions:

    Please read the disclaimer below before submitting your questions via email.Please provide us with the following information, preferably in the following format, and keep it consise and crisp:

    Email with Subject Line saying : Seeking Legal Opinion.
    Email Address: legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org
    Your Info: Please mention your first Name, City and State, so that we can use it to announce your question in the call. That way, your question would be distinguished from similar sounding questions.
    Your Country of Citizenship: If your spouse is from a country other than yours, please specify both your countries of citizenship
    Your Questions: Provide some clear background. Avoid questions with long and complicated case-specific situations that are like "Can I do X? If yes then is option A or option B better? If option A then can I file this? IF option B then can I file this? If B fails then can I refile A?". Such flow-chart and if-then-else type questions would be taken up only if time is left and attorney is comfortable in answering questions with limited information of your situation.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    REQUEST: In the interest of everyone, we request you to run a spellcheck on your questions before you email them to us, to minimize the effort taken by us to clean up and send to the attorney. It provides a professional touch if we use formal, business English. (i.e., refrain from using slang, shorthand, abbreviations, all capitals, all lowercase, colloquialism, et-al).Microsoft Word, among other Word Processors provide excellent spell checkers and thesaurus options to help you with this.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:

    By participating in any conference calls or reviewing a transcript or recording of any conference calls, you agree that you have read and understand the following disclaimer:

    The information provided during these conference calls as well as any transcripts or recordings posted on this website or websites of participating law firms or attorneys is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or to all circumstances. It should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of any participating attorneys or in any way establish an attorney-client relationship with any participating attorneys. You should not rely solely upon information that you may receive during any conference calls, or any transcripts or recordings of conference calls. You should consult an attorney of your choosing to obtain advice for your particular situation. Laws and regulations are constantly changing. The information provided during any conference calls and their transcripts or recordings was pertinent at the time of the conference calls, but may become outdated. We are not responsible in any way for any outdated materials.

    IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTICIPATING ATTORNEYS, LAW FIRMS, INDIVIDUALS, OR IMMIGRATION VOICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONFERENCE CALLS, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE WHERE TRANSCRIPTS OR RECORDINGS MAY BE POSTED, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    Recordings from Previously Held Conference calls:
    These can be accessed at Immigration Voice's Blog on Blogspot.com (http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com/)

    Transcripts from Previously Held Conference calls:
    Transcripts of previous calls can be accessed here (http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com/2006/12/check-out-my-public-files-on-mydatabus.html)



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar

    LinkWithin

    v