ivuser9
03-27 09:54 PM
How did you manage to pull this one off ? you got an EAD without applying for GC ?!!
Thats funny :-)
cinqsit
I think we meant to ask which category you applied for GC and got EAD
Thats funny :-)
cinqsit
I think we meant to ask which category you applied for GC and got EAD
kumar1
03-05 11:12 AM
Yestogc- Please do not write "plz" instead of "please". We have "English Language Cop" hovering over us.
You know what I am saying....
I am apologetic if my message sent any wrong signals anywhere.
But Sledge Hammer........... plz mind the words that you write we are all civilized people and need to behave live one.
You know what I am saying....
I am apologetic if my message sent any wrong signals anywhere.
But Sledge Hammer........... plz mind the words that you write we are all civilized people and need to behave live one.
gc_on_demand
06-02 07:28 PM
I booked for my parents and deal was 700 USD for return from India to JFk + 1 free reschedule and second one for 30 USD ...
xu1
04-10 11:06 AM
I will send an email after work with details.. Can't use webbased mail right now at work.
more...
sravani
05-11 06:00 PM
here is another questions I need to ask, if anyone can plz get them answered it will be great.
1. There was I-94 attached which was also lost. Recently, we transferred H-4 to iGate, so Uscis sent i-94 with approval notice, would that work or we need to get apply form 102 for replacement? Also, is there a way to notify uscis that i-94 is lost and will reapply once we get to ?
It's important to keep the arrival i-94 document. You can use the following document to get the I-94 from Department of Homeland Security.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-102.pdf
1. There was I-94 attached which was also lost. Recently, we transferred H-4 to iGate, so Uscis sent i-94 with approval notice, would that work or we need to get apply form 102 for replacement? Also, is there a way to notify uscis that i-94 is lost and will reapply once we get to ?
It's important to keep the arrival i-94 document. You can use the following document to get the I-94 from Department of Homeland Security.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-102.pdf
gc_lover
07-09 10:20 AM
If you search...you will find more of these ads!
EB2/ EB3 PREAPPROVED LABOR AVAILABLE
This is your last chance to get labor substitution done !
- CALL IMMEDIATELY
If you are still looking for EB2 or EB3 pre approved labor or if you know of any friends that need one !
Please call Purvi immediately at 732-494-4999 x 104
or email at pjhala@aequor.com along with your resume and contact information with the subject line � PREAPPROVED LABOR.
Stay as far away from Aequor as you can. They once offered me a 35K job in NJ. Thats a lot of money in NJ I have no place to store that kind of wealth!
EB2/ EB3 PREAPPROVED LABOR AVAILABLE
This is your last chance to get labor substitution done !
- CALL IMMEDIATELY
If you are still looking for EB2 or EB3 pre approved labor or if you know of any friends that need one !
Please call Purvi immediately at 732-494-4999 x 104
or email at pjhala@aequor.com along with your resume and contact information with the subject line � PREAPPROVED LABOR.
Stay as far away from Aequor as you can. They once offered me a 35K job in NJ. Thats a lot of money in NJ I have no place to store that kind of wealth!
more...
gc_check
02-13 09:41 PM
Do not rush to decission. If you have good realtion with the current company, you can get assurance they do not revoke I-140 and also have the new employer file for H1 transfer under premium process. This will secure a 3 yr entension. Once this is done, see if the new employer starts GC as promissed or if you PD comes current, you can file for I-485 with your current employer for future job, and join him when the GC is approved or switch to the current employer with EAD after 485. It is workable, but there is a little amount of risk, if the new company messes thing with GC. They have to start on time and also make sure the new company had not layoff's recently, this will further delay the PERM filing. Also the current employermust not revoke your I-140. Only you know you status better than any one posting to forum. Make a good choice which is best for you and as long as you have all things staright forward and things done correctly / legally there should not be any issue. With USCIS, inspte of all, a little amount of luck is also requried. :)
greyhair
01-29 10:02 PM
There is no issue with going for fingerprinting after getting GC. So no big deal if that is your concern. They will not cancel your daughter's green card just because she went for fingerprinting responding to the notice received from USCIS. Don't think too much. Your GC might be in the pipeline. In the meantime, relax and enjoy the wait time.
more...
jungalee43
08-26 09:38 PM
Sailesh thanks for your advise.
Can some immigatin attorney post opinion / advice please? I understand that you may not know complete details of the case. But still I would highly appreciate your opinion.
Can some immigatin attorney post opinion / advice please? I understand that you may not know complete details of the case. But still I would highly appreciate your opinion.
rpat1968
07-15 08:16 PM
Why blame USCIS when you classify yourself as EB3!
Your profile says you are EB3. I hope it was put by you not by USCIS.
May be your I-140 was also for EB3, a misclassification by you. Do you remember?
Don't just post without knowing the facts. See my response I posted.
Your profile says you are EB3. I hope it was put by you not by USCIS.
May be your I-140 was also for EB3, a misclassification by you. Do you remember?
Don't just post without knowing the facts. See my response I posted.
more...
kosars
10-02 05:39 PM
Hi all,
I just got the below update from the USCIS website regarding my case.
Has anybody received this?.. What is the possible Evidence that they may be looking for?. Who receives such notice (Me or My lawyer)... Normally what response time would be given?... Please advise...
Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.
we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
My friend got similar RFE for his wife and daughter. That was for a copy I 140
and marriage certificate.
What happened was he applied to NSC, got transfered to CSC got receipts for the all the applications. Then the 485 was transfered to TSC. The Copy of marriage certificate and birth certifiate for his daughter went with that went with that. When they were processing 765 and 131 they could not find them, so they asked for for more evidence.
Hope that helps
I just got the below update from the USCIS website regarding my case.
Has anybody received this?.. What is the possible Evidence that they may be looking for?. Who receives such notice (Me or My lawyer)... Normally what response time would be given?... Please advise...
Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.
we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
My friend got similar RFE for his wife and daughter. That was for a copy I 140
and marriage certificate.
What happened was he applied to NSC, got transfered to CSC got receipts for the all the applications. Then the 485 was transfered to TSC. The Copy of marriage certificate and birth certifiate for his daughter went with that went with that. When they were processing 765 and 131 they could not find them, so they asked for for more evidence.
Hope that helps
venky08
12-20 09:06 AM
did you get a letter from USCIS to your new address that they have received your address change request?
i changed my address back in last week of September and got the letter in mid october. i got two separte letter one addressed to me and one addressed to my wife. this letter will ensure that they have your new correct address on the file. you should get one letter for you and for each dependent. also, you should change addresses for each individuals (for you and dependent).
also keep in touch with your lawyer, they shall recieve one notice for FP alongwith you.
I called USCIS and created a new service request. Hope they will do it right this time.
My worry is if this is NOT FP notice, and something else, will it effect my application in anyway since I could not respond in a timely manner due to address change.
i changed my address back in last week of September and got the letter in mid october. i got two separte letter one addressed to me and one addressed to my wife. this letter will ensure that they have your new correct address on the file. you should get one letter for you and for each dependent. also, you should change addresses for each individuals (for you and dependent).
also keep in touch with your lawyer, they shall recieve one notice for FP alongwith you.
I called USCIS and created a new service request. Hope they will do it right this time.
My worry is if this is NOT FP notice, and something else, will it effect my application in anyway since I could not respond in a timely manner due to address change.
more...
maximus777
03-04 05:49 PM
Dont think so. If you have tech skills, might want to try your luck with H1-B circus.
probe
08-08 08:58 AM
Thanks gc_kaavaali for the information. Do we have a official document that one can produce and convince emplyer ?
Thanks again
Thanks again
more...
Ann Ruben
02-07 09:23 AM
Horscrop,
Yes, it is possible that USCIS would reject the extension because the PERM was not filed 365 days before the end of six years. However, a rejection on this basis is clearly contrary to both the language and intent of AC21, and I believe, could be successfully challenged on appeal.
Ann
PS-Am enjoying all the snow---so beautiful and peaceful.
Yes, it is possible that USCIS would reject the extension because the PERM was not filed 365 days before the end of six years. However, a rejection on this basis is clearly contrary to both the language and intent of AC21, and I believe, could be successfully challenged on appeal.
Ann
PS-Am enjoying all the snow---so beautiful and peaceful.
Googler
02-08 02:47 PM
bump
It would be really great to get clarification on this issue. Hope it's taken up by AILA in the immediate future like you indicated.
I'm not sure it will be taken up by AILA -- I was so surprised by the resistance I encountered when I asked a well known attorney with a blog (v. popular with IV members) to submit this question to the AILA committee which reviews topics for liason meetings, and it took several rounds of email and some very severe rhetoric from me to even get him to send it to the committee! I feel it is terrible that our self-professed advocates hesitate even to ASK a question, let alone propose specific reforms...
The deadline for submitting questions is Feb 15 -- so if you are interested, get in touch with your attorneys and send in the question. Maybe numbers will move them.
It would be really great to get clarification on this issue. Hope it's taken up by AILA in the immediate future like you indicated.
I'm not sure it will be taken up by AILA -- I was so surprised by the resistance I encountered when I asked a well known attorney with a blog (v. popular with IV members) to submit this question to the AILA committee which reviews topics for liason meetings, and it took several rounds of email and some very severe rhetoric from me to even get him to send it to the committee! I feel it is terrible that our self-professed advocates hesitate even to ASK a question, let alone propose specific reforms...
The deadline for submitting questions is Feb 15 -- so if you are interested, get in touch with your attorneys and send in the question. Maybe numbers will move them.
more...
reverendflash
10-21 04:31 AM
:sleep:
Rev:elderly:
Rev:elderly:
eb3_nepa
01-26 12:49 AM
Pappu,
DO you use IE6 or IE 7? I use IE 6.0 & I see this issue. Please send me ur email in a PM and I will email you the screen shots. On here you cannot upload attachments whose image sizes are greater than 800x600.
DO you use IE6 or IE 7? I use IE 6.0 & I see this issue. Please send me ur email in a PM and I will email you the screen shots. On here you cannot upload attachments whose image sizes are greater than 800x600.
Sachin_Stock
02-03 02:14 PM
I do not understand the problem here! First you questioned the source and then you are saying that i am suspecting the content. If i suspect the content i won't post it here at any cost.This forum is to educate the folks not to fall prey to their employer(s)/lawyer(s) promises.
if you are open for discussion we can start with the requirements for PERM form DOL and then move on with requirements for i140 with USCIS, will be a good discussion for everybody!
There's thousands of threads that talk about porting. I don't think there's any need to re-iterate those topics again.
Specially from the crappy source you had provided.
if you are open for discussion we can start with the requirements for PERM form DOL and then move on with requirements for i140 with USCIS, will be a good discussion for everybody!
There's thousands of threads that talk about porting. I don't think there's any need to re-iterate those topics again.
Specially from the crappy source you had provided.
ata1234
07-14 12:22 PM
Receipt Number: lin0720551219
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On July 11, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice .
Whoever it is, they are lucky! All the best!!
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On July 11, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice .
Whoever it is, they are lucky! All the best!!
amitjoey
06-26 04:19 PM
Who is paying for IV? to continue work and lobby. Are You?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar