GCapplicant
07-21 02:07 PM
Misha,
Even I did not receive my AP ,which I applied last year july 2007.
Coudn't wait anymore...its kids vacation time.I took infopass ,the IO asked me why I had not contact ed all this time.I explained to her that the constant response whenever I called the 1-800 # was 30days -60 days.
she made us wait for almost 2 1/2 hours.
Finally she asked to submit new application ,2 photoes,2 copies of our BCertificates.
She gave our AP for me and my wife right away.
So I advice you to take Info pass and check.Ap what I received was in paper.
Even I did not receive my AP ,which I applied last year july 2007.
Coudn't wait anymore...its kids vacation time.I took infopass ,the IO asked me why I had not contact ed all this time.I explained to her that the constant response whenever I called the 1-800 # was 30days -60 days.
she made us wait for almost 2 1/2 hours.
Finally she asked to submit new application ,2 photoes,2 copies of our BCertificates.
She gave our AP for me and my wife right away.
So I advice you to take Info pass and check.Ap what I received was in paper.
wallpaper dresses for Kobe Bryant,
ivuser9
12-03 10:48 AM
Congrats!!!
If you can post interview details it will be very helpful? and also details abt ur night stay the hotel etc.
If you can post interview details it will be very helpful? and also details abt ur night stay the hotel etc.
puskeygadha
07-11 04:38 PM
I am in the same boat.
I think good idea will be to ask lawyer and seek opinion..
my fragomen lawyer said they do not have a clue on the timeline
I think good idea will be to ask lawyer and seek opinion..
my fragomen lawyer said they do not have a clue on the timeline
2011 Kobe Bryant apologist you
virald
08-14 12:14 PM
Easy...
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
you just beat me in posting this
:D
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
you just beat me in posting this
:D
more...

sriswam
06-29 11:00 AM
Just found out from USCIS customer servicer rep that the documents should be *POSTMARKED* before july 2nd. So we can still paper-file the I-907 to upgrade I-140 to premium processing as long as we mail in the paperwork before Monday.
Cheers!
-Sriswam
Cheers!
-Sriswam
virtual55
05-06 06:41 PM
This conference is for lawyers and employers and organized by lawyers. The organizers are charging fees for it too.
So what will IV gain by meeting lawyers and paying money to just get in?
Or by showing our face to USCIS official, Do you think by showing your face you will get your greencard and can promote IV? If that is true why don't you go and sit in front of USCIS and show your face to everyone entering that building?
And if you want to go then go. Why do you want IV to pay your $350?
First use your common sense and think positively instead of commenting posts
So what will IV gain by meeting lawyers and paying money to just get in?
Or by showing our face to USCIS official, Do you think by showing your face you will get your greencard and can promote IV? If that is true why don't you go and sit in front of USCIS and show your face to everyone entering that building?
And if you want to go then go. Why do you want IV to pay your $350?
First use your common sense and think positively instead of commenting posts
more...
Munna Bhai
01-09 01:14 PM
Mine is Feb 2007 NSC. I-140 got RFE on Oct will be replying sometime this week.
Looks like they may work on May 2007 cases sometime this month occording to NSC progress.
please share your inputs
Looks like they may work on May 2007 cases sometime this month occording to NSC progress.
please share your inputs
2010 Kobe Bryant his family (L-R)
jonty_11
07-16 03:28 PM
please also post ur details, PD, Country ND, RD etc...
more...
webm
01-23 10:19 AM
Sounds great..esp TSC dates.
hair Kobe or LeBron…
ItIsNotFunny
10-23 03:57 PM
Hi,
My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.
Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?
Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?
Thanks in advance.
First of all how did she buy one way ticket. Most IATA makes sure that temporary visa don't get one way ticket.
There are good amount of chances (intend to immigrate) at port.
My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.
Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?
Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?
Thanks in advance.
First of all how did she buy one way ticket. Most IATA makes sure that temporary visa don't get one way ticket.
There are good amount of chances (intend to immigrate) at port.
more...
rameshvaid
03-12 09:45 PM
After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
congrats.. enjoy the freedom and keep praying for others in line..
RV
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
congrats.. enjoy the freedom and keep praying for others in line..
RV
hot girlfriend kobe bryant wife
snhn
04-13 03:53 PM
DWI is driving while intoxicate. Its can mess you up as far as your life is concerned. This in the past has never been a problem. I have sent FBI a criminal background check request. I am assuming thats what DHS is using to say that I have criminal background.
Anways, hopefully that wont show anything. My question is, can I goto Mexico with this type of application.
THanks!
Anways, hopefully that wont show anything. My question is, can I goto Mexico with this type of application.
THanks!
more...
house kobe bryant wife pics.
skdskd
08-31 11:21 AM
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
tattoo Kobe Bryant and his wife

msekhargc
02-13 05:08 PM
Want multi-year EAD !
Want to get out of retrogression !!
Want to get GC faster !!!
Then click here on IV
Want to get out of retrogression !!
Want to get GC faster !!!
Then click here on IV
more...
pictures kobe bryant wife.
smuggymba
08-10 08:48 AM
Friends
This is my situation
My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.
Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.
Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.
Pl advice
Thanks
We did the COS from H4 (stamped) to F1 for my wife ourselves. It was easy, no lawyer but we got an RFE on the dollar amount so we replied again ourselves (giving an excel sheet etc). You can do it yourself.
This is my situation
My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.
Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.
Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.
Pl advice
Thanks
We did the COS from H4 (stamped) to F1 for my wife ourselves. It was easy, no lawyer but we got an RFE on the dollar amount so we replied again ourselves (giving an excel sheet etc). You can do it yourself.
dresses NBA player Kobe Bryant of the

cari
01-08 05:01 PM
I got this from different website(not sure if I can quote here).
Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.
I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D
Can you please provide me the web address of that website?
thanks,.
Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.
I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D
Can you please provide me the web address of that website?
thanks,.
more...
makeup Kobe Bryant #24 of the Los
NolaIndian32
09-15 03:56 PM
Can you present this idea to pappu, Administrator and gsc999 via private message, please?
I do like the idea and if it has the support of IV Core, we should implement it. Please present to them so that we can have their direction.
Thanks,
Nola
I have been reading posts where suggestions of writing letters to various political figures have been raised and hopefully implemented. I have a suggestion too, please ignore if this has already been brought up and discussed.
As a popular saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. So, my suggestion is :
Send our pictures to these people (whoever they are - senator, congressmen etc.). We can include 2 pictures each- eg.- one picture when we initially came (5-10 years back, unmarried, younger looking, graduation picture, college campus etc.). Another picture can be a more recent one (with family, kids, in our office, professional attire, house, car etc.).
We can include a tagline behind each picture.
Now since digital photography has taken over hard copies, many of us would be lazy enough to go take prints and then send them to the senators. So, we can email our pictures to one person (or IV core) and they can hand over the package to the concerned authorities.
I know this is a very rough sketch of what is actually involved in making this happen, so please come up with suggestions/ ideas.
I do like the idea and if it has the support of IV Core, we should implement it. Please present to them so that we can have their direction.
Thanks,
Nola
I have been reading posts where suggestions of writing letters to various political figures have been raised and hopefully implemented. I have a suggestion too, please ignore if this has already been brought up and discussed.
As a popular saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. So, my suggestion is :
Send our pictures to these people (whoever they are - senator, congressmen etc.). We can include 2 pictures each- eg.- one picture when we initially came (5-10 years back, unmarried, younger looking, graduation picture, college campus etc.). Another picture can be a more recent one (with family, kids, in our office, professional attire, house, car etc.).
We can include a tagline behind each picture.
Now since digital photography has taken over hard copies, many of us would be lazy enough to go take prints and then send them to the senators. So, we can email our pictures to one person (or IV core) and they can hand over the package to the concerned authorities.
I know this is a very rough sketch of what is actually involved in making this happen, so please come up with suggestions/ ideas.
girlfriend Kobe Bryant Wallpaper
h1b_tristate
07-28 08:35 PM
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for your replies. I called a couple of lawyer offices and this is the response i got.
For the candidate to switch jobs here are the rules:
1) The labour in the new company should be filed 365 days BEFORE the end of the second H1B.
AND
2) To keep getting 3 year extentions, your I-140 in the First company should be approved
AND
3) The First company should NOT revoke your existing Green Card application.
Thanks for your replies. I called a couple of lawyer offices and this is the response i got.
For the candidate to switch jobs here are the rules:
1) The labour in the new company should be filed 365 days BEFORE the end of the second H1B.
AND
2) To keep getting 3 year extentions, your I-140 in the First company should be approved
AND
3) The First company should NOT revoke your existing Green Card application.
hairstyles Kobe Bryant Wife And Kids Pictures
manand24
08-03 12:14 PM
Why is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
Wonder what is going on at USCIS? A July 2nd filer with neither receipts nor cashed checks.
Wonder what is going on at USCIS? A July 2nd filer with neither receipts nor cashed checks.
xu1
09-12 07:08 PM
-----------
I am not very sure about this, but I would assume if you are not working and not getting paid, you are out of status.
You have to be on a payroll to maintain your status.
This needs probably more insight..
I don't think that was necessarily true.. An H1b woman on maternity leave, even if unpaid, is legal in status. At least that's what the lawyer advised my wife.
Please ask your (company's) lawyear..
I am not very sure about this, but I would assume if you are not working and not getting paid, you are out of status.
You have to be on a payroll to maintain your status.
This needs probably more insight..
I don't think that was necessarily true.. An H1b woman on maternity leave, even if unpaid, is legal in status. At least that's what the lawyer advised my wife.
Please ask your (company's) lawyear..
akred
06-03 02:17 PM
akred,
I am not refuting that statistics is a discipline within Mathematics. Just that that particular DOL web page doesn't give the list of disciplines considered as STEM.
The disciplines are in the right hand column on that page.
I think what you are looking for is information classified by degree name. That level of detail is not available.
I am not refuting that statistics is a discipline within Mathematics. Just that that particular DOL web page doesn't give the list of disciplines considered as STEM.
The disciplines are in the right hand column on that page.
I think what you are looking for is information classified by degree name. That level of detail is not available.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar