admin
02-08 01:21 PM
lghtsplr,
Thanks for informing us about this. I have replied in that thread mentioning that we can set up web fax with the same content. Web faxes are very easy for users to send.
Siva
Thanks for informing us about this. I have replied in that thread mentioning that we can set up web fax with the same content. Web faxes are very easy for users to send.
Siva
wallpaper jersey shore cast members
sriramkalyan
03-09 03:32 PM
Hey, i was thinking that he can transfer priority date from EB3 to EB2 ..
BECsufferer
05-11 09:17 PM
If everybody writes one letter per week to President O. and mail it using postal mail, soon their would be a buzz. We need that buzz now.
It will cost us $.44 each to mail letter and as these letters continue to pour in (obviously re-directed to waste bin), the word about all this will leak to media and ultimately to Mr. O.
Want to do it?
It will cost us $.44 each to mail letter and as these letters continue to pour in (obviously re-directed to waste bin), the word about all this will leak to media and ultimately to Mr. O.
Want to do it?
2011 Meet The Cast Of Jersey Shore,
canmt
10-31 08:18 AM
You can apply for your EAD renewal 4 months in advance. If USCIS takes more than 3 months to renew your EAD, you could visit the nearest USCIS field office and request for an interim EAD after you have accrued 90 days of filing EAD renewal. You will get your Interim EAD in day(s). My personal opinion would be not to spend too much $ for EAD renewal as it is simple online application and you have instructions on the USCIS website.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
more...

venetian
07-06 03:30 PM
Thanks again for the responses.
Looks like USCIS is fine when a person with valid H1/L1 petition can enter the US using AP and continue to maintain H1/L1 status provided the person continues to work for the same employer.
Below is some of the the 'USCIS Guidance on H-1 / L-1, EAD and Advance Parole' that I got from murthy.com
MurthyDotCom : INS Guidance on H-1 / L-1, EAD and Advance Parole (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDnewins.html)
An H-1 or L-1 holder who entered the United States on advance parole can apply for an extension of H or L status, and the approval of that extension would enable the person to return to the U.S. on H-1 or L-1 status. (To maintain that status, the person cannot seek outside employment.)
An H-1 or L-1 holder who travels out of the United States, and returns on advance parole, is authorized to continue working for the H-1 or L-1 employer. He/she would not be required to obtain an EAD to work for this same employer, within the validity dates of the H-1 or L-1 petition approval.
If an H-1 or L-1 holder presents both advance parole documents and documents of valid H-1 or L-1 status at the port of entry to the U.S., the INS Inspector should tell the person that she/he is not required to present the advance parole, and admit the person to the U.S. on the H-1 or L-1 status.
An H-1 or L-1 holder who has entered the U.S. with an advance parole document may depart and return as an H-1 or L-1 holder if that status has not expired.
Looks like USCIS is fine when a person with valid H1/L1 petition can enter the US using AP and continue to maintain H1/L1 status provided the person continues to work for the same employer.
Below is some of the the 'USCIS Guidance on H-1 / L-1, EAD and Advance Parole' that I got from murthy.com
MurthyDotCom : INS Guidance on H-1 / L-1, EAD and Advance Parole (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDnewins.html)
An H-1 or L-1 holder who entered the United States on advance parole can apply for an extension of H or L status, and the approval of that extension would enable the person to return to the U.S. on H-1 or L-1 status. (To maintain that status, the person cannot seek outside employment.)
An H-1 or L-1 holder who travels out of the United States, and returns on advance parole, is authorized to continue working for the H-1 or L-1 employer. He/she would not be required to obtain an EAD to work for this same employer, within the validity dates of the H-1 or L-1 petition approval.
If an H-1 or L-1 holder presents both advance parole documents and documents of valid H-1 or L-1 status at the port of entry to the U.S., the INS Inspector should tell the person that she/he is not required to present the advance parole, and admit the person to the U.S. on the H-1 or L-1 status.
An H-1 or L-1 holder who has entered the U.S. with an advance parole document may depart and return as an H-1 or L-1 holder if that status has not expired.
jotv
11-19 08:27 PM
hello,
i took only one dd totally 4322 (4000+322) for h1b first time stamping.in thehdfc bank some other people also did the same thing.
if its wrong means how come hdfc people will give dd as a single one.
please tell me is it ok because i already took the appointment also. is there anybody please suggest me. before going to interview is there any dds i have to take ? your suggestion is really helpful for me.
i took only one dd totally 4322 (4000+322) for h1b first time stamping.in thehdfc bank some other people also did the same thing.
if its wrong means how come hdfc people will give dd as a single one.
please tell me is it ok because i already took the appointment also. is there anybody please suggest me. before going to interview is there any dds i have to take ? your suggestion is really helpful for me.
more...
pcs
07-30 04:11 PM
I like many others got a PERM labor & got 140 based on PERM labor.
Recenty , I applied 485 (based on this 140 )in this mad rush
Meanwhile, I have also received Labor approval ( from the same employer) from backlog center with an EARLIER PD .
The question is ..... Can I change the PD based on EARLIER PD after I have filed 485 ?????
I am sure many of us double PDs & might need to find an answer to this ?
can someone help ??
Thanks
Recenty , I applied 485 (based on this 140 )in this mad rush
Meanwhile, I have also received Labor approval ( from the same employer) from backlog center with an EARLIER PD .
The question is ..... Can I change the PD based on EARLIER PD after I have filed 485 ?????
I am sure many of us double PDs & might need to find an answer to this ?
can someone help ??
Thanks
2010 new-jersey-shore-cast-girl-
sudhirdd
07-11 02:48 PM
I am seriouly looking out for a job as currently on bench from last one month and my employer doesn't pay the bench salary. Currently I am on EAD with my GC sponsering employer. I would appreciate if any of you pls. reply this post. My question is,
If I joined a new employer using EAD-AC21 (as 11 month passed of my I-485) which is very small employer (currently have about 35 employees only), would it cause a problem in my GC process approval? I mean, do you think USCIS may create any RFC as I have join the very small employer, may ask any financial document to declare? Can you pls. tell me what are the potential problems my come in this situation?
Pls. help, your reply will be highly appreciable?
If I joined a new employer using EAD-AC21 (as 11 month passed of my I-485) which is very small employer (currently have about 35 employees only), would it cause a problem in my GC process approval? I mean, do you think USCIS may create any RFC as I have join the very small employer, may ask any financial document to declare? Can you pls. tell me what are the potential problems my come in this situation?
Pls. help, your reply will be highly appreciable?
more...
ilikekilo
06-07 05:45 PM
I am surprised with this thread. There is no Deadline for employemnt based GC (this was mentioned by Sen. Robert (Bob) Men�ndez,NJ when requesting to move the FB deadline which is clearly mentioned in the bill as May 01, 2005) . Please read the summary and text carefully.
Summary:
First five years
Total number of merit-based green cards includes sum of:
a.) First five fiscal years have same number of green cards as made available to EB category in 2005. This number is 246,878.
b.) Any visa number not used by family based category.
How the total number will be divided between Current system and new merit-based system and Y visa holders --
- 10,000 (or more) reserved for exceptional aliens under �Y� visa category.
- 90,000 (exactly 90,000 � not more not less) for backlogged (pending or approved I-140 applications). Currently, this number is 140,000.
- Remaining possibly goes to new merits system. Until the merits system is ready for accepting petitions, the Y visa holders probably get a shot at this since the clause says �No more than 10,000� � leaving room to let it go up from 10,000 to whatever is left.
and the TEXT of the Bill
�(A) for the first five fiscal years shall be equal to the
33 number of immigrant visas made available to aliens
34 seeking immigrant visas under section 203(b) of this
35 Act for fiscal year 2005, plus any immigrant visas
36 not required for the class specified in (c), of which:
37 (i) at least 10,000 will be for exceptional aliens
38 in nonimmigrant status under section
39 101(a)(15)(Y); and
40 (ii) 90,000 will be for aliens who were the
41 beneficiaries of an application that was pending
42 or approved at the time of the effective date of
43 this section, per Section 502(d) of the [Insert
44 title of Act] ( Act not the bill)
(c) EFFECTIVE DATE.�The amendments made by this section shall take
11 effect on the first day of the fiscal year subsequent to the fiscal year of
12 enactment.
So a bill becomes law only after signed by the president, and the effective date could be Oct 01, 2007 if not Oct 01, 2008.
So all the I-140 filed on of before Effective date are considered as pending!!
I don't know why even lawyers are getting confused here!:confused:
ok veni..stop geeting surprised and pl contribute for your sake
Summary:
First five years
Total number of merit-based green cards includes sum of:
a.) First five fiscal years have same number of green cards as made available to EB category in 2005. This number is 246,878.
b.) Any visa number not used by family based category.
How the total number will be divided between Current system and new merit-based system and Y visa holders --
- 10,000 (or more) reserved for exceptional aliens under �Y� visa category.
- 90,000 (exactly 90,000 � not more not less) for backlogged (pending or approved I-140 applications). Currently, this number is 140,000.
- Remaining possibly goes to new merits system. Until the merits system is ready for accepting petitions, the Y visa holders probably get a shot at this since the clause says �No more than 10,000� � leaving room to let it go up from 10,000 to whatever is left.
and the TEXT of the Bill
�(A) for the first five fiscal years shall be equal to the
33 number of immigrant visas made available to aliens
34 seeking immigrant visas under section 203(b) of this
35 Act for fiscal year 2005, plus any immigrant visas
36 not required for the class specified in (c), of which:
37 (i) at least 10,000 will be for exceptional aliens
38 in nonimmigrant status under section
39 101(a)(15)(Y); and
40 (ii) 90,000 will be for aliens who were the
41 beneficiaries of an application that was pending
42 or approved at the time of the effective date of
43 this section, per Section 502(d) of the [Insert
44 title of Act] ( Act not the bill)
(c) EFFECTIVE DATE.�The amendments made by this section shall take
11 effect on the first day of the fiscal year subsequent to the fiscal year of
12 enactment.
So a bill becomes law only after signed by the president, and the effective date could be Oct 01, 2007 if not Oct 01, 2008.
So all the I-140 filed on of before Effective date are considered as pending!!
I don't know why even lawyers are getting confused here!:confused:
ok veni..stop geeting surprised and pl contribute for your sake
hair Jersey Shore
gc_buddy
04-04 05:24 AM
There is a substantial amount of financial adjustments required. Infact that is the reason why it is being delayed.
Just to add, The Ability to Pay must be provided as of the priority date and continue until such time you recieve legal residance. If you are making fianancial adjustments as of today they may not be of much use..Just make sure of this when you or your employer makes financial adjustments..
Just to add, The Ability to Pay must be provided as of the priority date and continue until such time you recieve legal residance. If you are making fianancial adjustments as of today they may not be of much use..Just make sure of this when you or your employer makes financial adjustments..
more...
ivar
02-17 09:15 PM
Do I need recent salary slips for transfer ?
Yes you need paystubs. What your employer says when you ask the same question you are asking here on the forum. That your H1 expires 2009, your project gets over in Mar 09, how he will u give paystubs? what does he say?
Yes you need paystubs. What your employer says when you ask the same question you are asking here on the forum. That your H1 expires 2009, your project gets over in Mar 09, how he will u give paystubs? what does he say?
hot tattoo “Jersey Shore” Girls In
rajuseattle
08-30 01:42 AM
R u working for a desi bodyshop who may have been on the blacklist of USCIS?
Usually for I-485 stage USCIS looks for last 5 yrs of employment an the latest I-94 and TAX return for past 3 yrs.
Who filed your I-485, if its attorney then he may not have provided the required evidence for your current immigration status.
Whats your I-140 status?
Usually for I-485 stage USCIS looks for last 5 yrs of employment an the latest I-94 and TAX return for past 3 yrs.
Who filed your I-485, if its attorney then he may not have provided the required evidence for your current immigration status.
Whats your I-140 status?
more...
house Jersey Shore Cast Classes It
cbpds
02-11 05:06 PM
I sent via USPS priority which charged 11 bucks, it reached in 7 days.....the back up plan was to reschedule the visa interview dates. The original plan worked and all ends well !!
my advice (from my experience)..if u do USPS Priority (India postal employee deliver it for sure), and chances r high that u may receive it in OPENED, MISSING, LOST (part of docs) state (we had this multiple times from different locations)
Strongly suggest NOT to use Priority unless u have had firsthand good experience!
Using USPS express was little different, fast, and prompt (guess they use some special delivery layer) :mad:
my advice (from my experience)..if u do USPS Priority (India postal employee deliver it for sure), and chances r high that u may receive it in OPENED, MISSING, LOST (part of docs) state (we had this multiple times from different locations)
Strongly suggest NOT to use Priority unless u have had firsthand good experience!
Using USPS express was little different, fast, and prompt (guess they use some special delivery layer) :mad:
tattoo girls from Jersey Shore
nousername
08-20 09:13 PM
May be this will help you:
1. At POE there is a possibility they might give you the I-94 till December'09 only as that is when your PP expires. If this happens you will have to worry about filling for your H1 extension in November v/s in June, 2010 to get an updated I-94.
2. To best of my knowledge if you have a valid visa stamp on your passport then the Indian PP office needs to return the renewed PP in 24-48 hours.. My dad had something like this a while back, not sure if they changed the rules. Have someone from your family in India inquire about it.
In short get your PP renewed either before you leave or in India, don't wait to come back on an expiring PP.
I'm planning to travel to India next month. My passport expires in December 09 and my H1b stamp on the passport expires in July of 2010. Will there be any problem at the POE because of the short valid months left in the passport and H1B visa.
Thanks,
1. At POE there is a possibility they might give you the I-94 till December'09 only as that is when your PP expires. If this happens you will have to worry about filling for your H1 extension in November v/s in June, 2010 to get an updated I-94.
2. To best of my knowledge if you have a valid visa stamp on your passport then the Indian PP office needs to return the renewed PP in 24-48 hours.. My dad had something like this a while back, not sure if they changed the rules. Have someone from your family in India inquire about it.
In short get your PP renewed either before you leave or in India, don't wait to come back on an expiring PP.
I'm planning to travel to India next month. My passport expires in December 09 and my H1b stamp on the passport expires in July of 2010. Will there be any problem at the POE because of the short valid months left in the passport and H1B visa.
Thanks,
more...
pictures that the next Jersey Shore
cfan666666
06-27 03:23 PM
I will send my I-485, I-131 and I-765 to this address:
IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
MESQUITE TX 75185-1488
It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.
Good luck
IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
MESQUITE TX 75185-1488
It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.
Good luck
dresses wallpaper Jersey Shore Girls
sunofeast_gc
01-14 01:38 AM
I work for company A (Big American company), my EB3 LC and I-140 is approved (PD March 2003). I am in 7th year of my H1b and 2 months ago I got 3 years extension of my H1b visa based on approved LC and I-140.
I got a offer from company B (small American company) and C ( Indian consulting company). I am thinking to join company B they are ready to apply my case in EB2 category but I am not sure about the job security in company B, so I want to apply H1 extension through both Company B and C .
I have two questions:
1) Can I get extension of 3 years from both company B and C based on my EB3 LC and I-140 Approval from Company A.
2) If I join company B now, can I join company C in future incase something wrong goes with company B.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
I got a offer from company B (small American company) and C ( Indian consulting company). I am thinking to join company B they are ready to apply my case in EB2 category but I am not sure about the job security in company B, so I want to apply H1 extension through both Company B and C .
I have two questions:
1) Can I get extension of 3 years from both company B and C based on my EB3 LC and I-140 Approval from Company A.
2) If I join company B now, can I join company C in future incase something wrong goes with company B.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
more...
makeup MTV#39;s quot;Jersey Shorequot;
Munna Bhai
11-09 08:45 AM
Hello,
My labour is certified but we have to yet to file I-140 and my H1b is getting over my May 2007. Even If I file I-140, it will not be more than 365 days.
Will I get I year extensions?
-Thanks,
M
My labour is certified but we have to yet to file I-140 and my H1b is getting over my May 2007. Even If I file I-140, it will not be more than 365 days.
Will I get I year extensions?
-Thanks,
M
girlfriend Jersey Shore Cast out for
lj_rr
07-31 04:15 PM
Any inputs?
hairstyles The #39;Jersey Shore#39; cast are
rockstart
07-30 07:21 PM
I think EB2 is easy if you have US Masters. Since you have a 3 year degree you need to prove that it is equivalent to US BS degree
pkv
02-07 12:22 AM
Hi,
Need help with your knowledge here...
Read all the posts but Couldn't find exact information; so had to start a new thread.
I've received my 485 receipt Notice, which I filed in July last year and FP is also done. I didn't file File for EAD or AP along with I-485. My case is in TSC.
Now I want to file for EAD and have a few questions?
1. Can somebody guide me how can I file EAD on my own without using lawyer? What fee wil be applicable on this application?
2. I've a valid H1B from current employer who sponsered my GC. If I change employer using this EAD and go out of country sometime later, do I need AP to enter back in the country? or H1B would work??
3. What status would my spouse(currently h4) be on after I start using EAD?
4. is there in difference in processing time between e-filing and paper filing?
Thanks,
Need help with your knowledge here...
Read all the posts but Couldn't find exact information; so had to start a new thread.
I've received my 485 receipt Notice, which I filed in July last year and FP is also done. I didn't file File for EAD or AP along with I-485. My case is in TSC.
Now I want to file for EAD and have a few questions?
1. Can somebody guide me how can I file EAD on my own without using lawyer? What fee wil be applicable on this application?
2. I've a valid H1B from current employer who sponsered my GC. If I change employer using this EAD and go out of country sometime later, do I need AP to enter back in the country? or H1B would work??
3. What status would my spouse(currently h4) be on after I start using EAD?
4. is there in difference in processing time between e-filing and paper filing?
Thanks,
add78
08-01 11:54 AM
Shows the power of "phone calls" vs faxes/emails/petitions
Awesome.
Awesome.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar