dealsnet
03-19 11:49 AM
I think he mentioned 2005 fee as the fee for I-485 in 2005 (old fee structure). Not the check date of 2005. Let him clarify.
Just wondering, a 2005 check is a very valid check. A check with future date is not valid for cashing immediatly. This may be invalid if the lawyer didnt had the account in 2005.
Just wondering, a 2005 check is a very valid check. A check with future date is not valid for cashing immediatly. This may be invalid if the lawyer didnt had the account in 2005.
wallpaper Greek Symbols Tattoo Ideas
NeedMiracles
06-03 10:10 AM
May be I am not understanding the question right...I think the question was - what are the STEM disciplines? I know the website lists a bunch of occupations that require one of the STEM degrees. So to look at what are the STEM degrees, I chose Browse By STEM Degree and in that Scroll menu are all the majors - starts with Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering....
karthiknv143
05-22 11:51 AM
People will be filing their I-485, not their EAD. EAD is something one gets after the 1-485 application has been pending for 6 months :)
You are wrong in what you are stating. It is filed together with your 485 appln
You are wrong in what you are stating. It is filed together with your 485 appln
2011 All The Three Japanese Symbols
hpandey
07-08 11:25 AM
There is also a possibility that in future you marry a person who is already here .. maybe on H1 or GC or a citizen . Since you are already going through a divorce I am sure if you marry again you would want to meet and understand your next future spouse thoroughly before marrying .
I can understand your situation . My personal advise is take it as it comes. Get the current situation over with first . As for your questions it has already been answered above.
I can understand your situation . My personal advise is take it as it comes. Get the current situation over with first . As for your questions it has already been answered above.
more...

cchada
09-02 09:50 PM
Congrates ...
Does PCC taken at Indian Consulate in US is vaild or do we need get form local police station and Passport office in India ????
Does PCC taken at Indian Consulate in US is vaild or do we need get form local police station and Passport office in India ????
cbpds
08-03 06:27 PM
you missed on one fav diet control idea ---drinking Green tea :)
more...

lskreddy
06-10 11:37 PM
The worst hit 140's are EB3 (and that too mostly in NSC and some in TSC). Not a single NSC EB3-140 is coming at < 400 days.
EB2 is coming still okay and EB1/EB2-NIW are pretty quick. So i dont see a good quantity of benefit by allowing Premium Processing only on a thin section of applications ?? It make a difference of few days, not even months.
Where they need to re-instate Premium 140 to give actual relief - they wont do anything.
I agree, it is extremely narrow. Not too many employers wait until the 60 days window and if you had H1 approved, you would not qualify. I do believe this may be just to test waters and they will broaden it further..
EB2 is coming still okay and EB1/EB2-NIW are pretty quick. So i dont see a good quantity of benefit by allowing Premium Processing only on a thin section of applications ?? It make a difference of few days, not even months.
Where they need to re-instate Premium 140 to give actual relief - they wont do anything.
I agree, it is extremely narrow. Not too many employers wait until the 60 days window and if you had H1 approved, you would not qualify. I do believe this may be just to test waters and they will broaden it further..
2010 your own Tattoo Lettering
Redeye
12-12 04:12 PM
I know one of my friend is EB2 PD 1999, stuck in namecheck.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
apb
07-27 01:04 PM
If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/FAQ2.pdf
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/FAQ2.pdf
hair images symbols tattoos
dan19
10-08 11:14 AM
Hi..
Sorry to hear about that. My opinion is that you are safe as long as your company doesn't withdraw/request to revoke you I-140.
>>>>>My questions are the following:
1. What is USCIS view when they see the new H1B transfer petition? Will they reject my I-485?
>> No. Because I-485 is filed for a future employment.
2. If I take a job with Company B, starting Nov 17, can I use AC21 and send in the letter after January 15 (180 days pending).
>> You don't have to sent any letters. Only thing you need to make sure is that you current company doesn't revoke your I-140 before Jan 15. If USCIS asks you for an updated employment letter before Jan 15, you will be in trouble (normally they wont do). If they ask after Jan 15, you can provide it from the new company.
3. Do I have any other options here (I dont have EAD yet, just applied last week)
Once you get EAD and Jan 15 comes, inform your new company that you are using EAD for AC21 purpose. From that time, they need to support your I-485.
Again, again, again...I am not an attorney. So consult an attorney before making any decisions.
Sorry to hear about that. My opinion is that you are safe as long as your company doesn't withdraw/request to revoke you I-140.
>>>>>My questions are the following:
1. What is USCIS view when they see the new H1B transfer petition? Will they reject my I-485?
>> No. Because I-485 is filed for a future employment.
2. If I take a job with Company B, starting Nov 17, can I use AC21 and send in the letter after January 15 (180 days pending).
>> You don't have to sent any letters. Only thing you need to make sure is that you current company doesn't revoke your I-140 before Jan 15. If USCIS asks you for an updated employment letter before Jan 15, you will be in trouble (normally they wont do). If they ask after Jan 15, you can provide it from the new company.
3. Do I have any other options here (I dont have EAD yet, just applied last week)
Once you get EAD and Jan 15 comes, inform your new company that you are using EAD for AC21 purpose. From that time, they need to support your I-485.
Again, again, again...I am not an attorney. So consult an attorney before making any decisions.
more...

looivy
08-14 12:11 PM
That is a relief...
hot hot japanese letters tattoos.
gc_kaavaali
05-21 02:10 PM
I really don't know...when i look at processing times...TSC done application until Feb 15th...last month it had Jan 29th...just moved 16 days...i don't know...i did e-filed may 9th...
I think the interim EAD is no longer available. But you might get your EAD before Aug 16th. I got my EAD in 45 days (paper file at NE)
I think the interim EAD is no longer available. But you might get your EAD before Aug 16th. I got my EAD in 45 days (paper file at NE)
more...
house japanese character tattoos

chanduv23
12-25 11:30 AM
Great Idea!
I'm thinking of printing some and leaving it in local worship places mostly visited by immigrants(in my case its a hindu temple)
You can post it on the notice board. Generally temples charge $2 or $5 for putting up a notice.
I'm thinking of printing some and leaving it in local worship places mostly visited by immigrants(in my case its a hindu temple)
You can post it on the notice board. Generally temples charge $2 or $5 for putting up a notice.
tattoo japanese-tattoo.
s_r_e_e
08-14 12:07 PM
Easy...
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
more...
pictures Symbols Tattoo Motives
s416504
10-11 03:47 PM
I recently filed 3 year H1B extention and My lawyer asked me following list of things ...
a. a copy of your updated CV/resume.
b. Copy of your earlier H-1B and I-797 approval
c. Copy of your I-140 I-797 approval notice.
d. Copy of I-485 I-797 fee receipts for you and each family member.
e. Very clear copy of each family members' passports ID/expiration page (preferably color).
f. Very clear copy of each family members' most recent US visa (preferably color) and their I-94s.
g. Copy of EAD and advance paroles for you and each family member.
That indicated USCIS may be looking at I140 as well as I485.
So there is no clear cut answer for your question. I guess Your H1B extention could be risky..
Other question for you... You said Your I140 approved in Jan-2009 & job changed in Feb-2009.
I am not sure, For AC21, 180 days counted from I140 approved date OR I485 filed date. If that's from I-485 filed date, Looks you are safe for your H1B extention.
I still advice you to use well know attorney (Khanna/Murthy) for this type of critical questions.
a. a copy of your updated CV/resume.
b. Copy of your earlier H-1B and I-797 approval
c. Copy of your I-140 I-797 approval notice.
d. Copy of I-485 I-797 fee receipts for you and each family member.
e. Very clear copy of each family members' passports ID/expiration page (preferably color).
f. Very clear copy of each family members' most recent US visa (preferably color) and their I-94s.
g. Copy of EAD and advance paroles for you and each family member.
That indicated USCIS may be looking at I140 as well as I485.
So there is no clear cut answer for your question. I guess Your H1B extention could be risky..
Other question for you... You said Your I140 approved in Jan-2009 & job changed in Feb-2009.
I am not sure, For AC21, 180 days counted from I140 approved date OR I485 filed date. If that's from I-485 filed date, Looks you are safe for your H1B extention.
I still advice you to use well know attorney (Khanna/Murthy) for this type of critical questions.
dresses japanese tattoos letters
sukhwinderd
03-07 09:57 AM
out of the country indefinitely and then come back lets say after 10 yrs?
more...
makeup japanese letters tattoos.

diptam
09-14 02:20 PM
We are employee of employers - not chained slaves of employers.
They can pay me less , they can scare me of revoking 140 , they can make me sign fictitious bonds for getting future employment letter BUT they can not take away my basic civil rights as a human being. As long as you professionally inform that will be taking day off for personal reasons - they are NOT supposed to ask what is that reason. You can tell the later unofficially that you attending Rally for peacefully supporting a good cause.
Nothing will happen to you
Just follow your heart - Will se you in DC
They can pay me less , they can scare me of revoking 140 , they can make me sign fictitious bonds for getting future employment letter BUT they can not take away my basic civil rights as a human being. As long as you professionally inform that will be taking day off for personal reasons - they are NOT supposed to ask what is that reason. You can tell the later unofficially that you attending Rally for peacefully supporting a good cause.
Nothing will happen to you
Just follow your heart - Will se you in DC
girlfriend Zodiac Tattoo Symbols: Aries

acecupid
06-25 11:13 AM
I believe you should be ok since you are travelling and returning before expiry of old AP. You should be physically present in the US during application of new AP. Once you have the receipt for new AP, you should be good to go.
hairstyles japanese character tattoo
sanju
08-02 11:46 PM
Thanks for the information. VB dates were stuck around April 2001 date because a large number of applications were filed to meet the deadline for
245i.
The dates were �current� until 2005 because of the availability of unused visa numbers that were recaptured by AC-21 bill - passed in 2000-2001. So countries with larger applicant pool got (a lot) more than the otherwise allowed ~3000 green cards in each category. Since 2005, there are no recaptured visa numbers are available, so applicants in a category from any specific country cannot get more than ~ 3000 green cards. Pls. see the distribution of green card numbers in 2006 in his document:
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableV-Part2.pdf
Most people on the forum are busy tracking their 485 receipt, of encashment of bank checks, IO comments etc. Most people will learn that all this is tracking is of no use other than helping everybody to have higher BP. If more green card numbers are not allocated, the wait time for applicants with priority date 2006 could possibly be more than a decade. The past trends were driven by positive events like visa recapture etc. So these trends are not reflective of what to expect in the future. But looking at 2006 numbers, one thing is for sure, the wait times could be a many more that what we would expect.
There is only thing that can prevent wait times of more than 10-15 years - change in the law to increase the number of EB GCs.
245i.
The dates were �current� until 2005 because of the availability of unused visa numbers that were recaptured by AC-21 bill - passed in 2000-2001. So countries with larger applicant pool got (a lot) more than the otherwise allowed ~3000 green cards in each category. Since 2005, there are no recaptured visa numbers are available, so applicants in a category from any specific country cannot get more than ~ 3000 green cards. Pls. see the distribution of green card numbers in 2006 in his document:
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableV-Part2.pdf
Most people on the forum are busy tracking their 485 receipt, of encashment of bank checks, IO comments etc. Most people will learn that all this is tracking is of no use other than helping everybody to have higher BP. If more green card numbers are not allocated, the wait time for applicants with priority date 2006 could possibly be more than a decade. The past trends were driven by positive events like visa recapture etc. So these trends are not reflective of what to expect in the future. But looking at 2006 numbers, one thing is for sure, the wait times could be a many more that what we would expect.
There is only thing that can prevent wait times of more than 10-15 years - change in the law to increase the number of EB GCs.
REEF�
06-11 03:59 PM
VDAMINATOR!
THAT BRA LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DRAWN WITH PHOTOSHOP!
You p0rn lover...
Look at that...the right side doesn't even have that strip. And she's wearing a white one thats just probably coming off...
Nice work :beam:!
THAT BRA LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DRAWN WITH PHOTOSHOP!
You p0rn lover...
Look at that...the right side doesn't even have that strip. And she's wearing a white one thats just probably coming off...
Nice work :beam:!
bijualex29
07-20 04:45 PM
I asked this question several times, this is what the answer I got.
To get L-1 visa, you need to work for sister or parent company for a year outside USA. Here is the problem come.
I am on the Same boat, How care about GC. But I care about my wife's work authorisation, she has done her Ph.D and completed her 6 year H-4 too. Even if some one offers her H-1B she cannot take up, until there is a decoupling of H-1 and H-4
To get L-1 visa, you need to work for sister or parent company for a year outside USA. Here is the problem come.
I am on the Same boat, How care about GC. But I care about my wife's work authorisation, she has done her Ph.D and completed her 6 year H-4 too. Even if some one offers her H-1B she cannot take up, until there is a decoupling of H-1 and H-4
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar