newxyz100
07-25 05:27 PM
You can apply for a duplicate with the form I-824.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824.pdf
wallpaper gold with purple makeup,
bobsn
04-02 03:52 PM
So Let me get this clear in my head..
If the I-94 is valid for 6 months and then if you need to extend the stay of your parents
option 1: to apply for extension with the USCIS .. (can someone please provide the process to do this)
Do you know if USCIS would accept that the mother is here to help out the daughter thru pregnancy?
option 2: Go out of the US (Mexico, West Indies) and return in 1 month?
option 3: Can you go to Canada like say at the end of month 4, stay there for a few days and come back into US for another 3-6 months. Does this work at all?
option 4: Request the officer at POE for a longer stay (> 6months) showing supporting documents.
Thanks
If the I-94 is valid for 6 months and then if you need to extend the stay of your parents
option 1: to apply for extension with the USCIS .. (can someone please provide the process to do this)
Do you know if USCIS would accept that the mother is here to help out the daughter thru pregnancy?
option 2: Go out of the US (Mexico, West Indies) and return in 1 month?
option 3: Can you go to Canada like say at the end of month 4, stay there for a few days and come back into US for another 3-6 months. Does this work at all?
option 4: Request the officer at POE for a longer stay (> 6months) showing supporting documents.
Thanks
nish17
06-20 02:41 PM
Is copy of approved I140 required for filing ?
Will just having a receipt notice of I140 do? My 140 is approved but I don't have the approval only the copy of the receipt notice.
I understand that attorney is the best to answer this question, but still thought of posting to get an idea to see if it is possible to file 485 without copy of approved I140.
Will just having a receipt notice of I140 do? My 140 is approved but I don't have the approval only the copy of the receipt notice.
I understand that attorney is the best to answer this question, but still thought of posting to get an idea to see if it is possible to file 485 without copy of approved I140.
2011 The most flattering purple is

casinoroyale
01-26 12:13 PM
Thanks casinoroyale, this is a good idea. Will make the change to display complete heading in the 'Recent forum posts' when you scroll your mouse on top of the heading of the post of the homepage.
Thank you. Is it possible to just increase the length or wrap it instead of displaying "Tooltip" when the user mouse-overs it?
Thank you. Is it possible to just increase the length or wrap it instead of displaying "Tooltip" when the user mouse-overs it?
more...
neoklaus
11-16 05:19 PM
One friend of mine get his GC in the end of September/07 after filing AOS concurrently with I 140 in a middle of June 2007! His PD was Aug.2004(EB3-ROW)
gc28262
09-01 06:27 PM
I'm in the same hole. Oct'2003 is my PD EB2I. had interview 3 months back. Was waiting so eagerly for this day. no update on my case. While I see Dec'2004 cases getting approved. Why can't USCIS do some organization and issue green card purely by priority dates rather than at the mercy of the officer. Why should they make lives of poor immigrants and green card applicants as miserable and touch as possible? Can't do anything more than feeling bad. :-(
If your PD is current, try creating a service request. This will force IO to look at your case. If it is ready for approval, he would probably approve it.
If your PD is current, try creating a service request. This will force IO to look at your case. If it is ready for approval, he would probably approve it.
more...
rgrant
04-04 07:55 AM
I e-filed for EAD recently and got my biometrics appointment within two weeks, and got the card about 5 weeks after applying. My wife went through the paper process a few months back, and the card took nearly 3 months to arrive. So from this unscientific test, I think that e-filing is much faster for EAD at least.
2010 Mac-makeup
Gator
02-23 09:02 PM
Hi-
I will be applying for my 3rd H1-B extension soon. If for some reason the H1-B renewal gets rejected, do rules allow for applying for a H1-B transfer soon after the rejection.
Thanks
I will be applying for my 3rd H1-B extension soon. If for some reason the H1-B renewal gets rejected, do rules allow for applying for a H1-B transfer soon after the rejection.
Thanks
more...
casinoroyale
01-26 10:25 AM
I would also like to suggest to display complete heading in the "Recent forum posts" section.
hair black and purple makeup. Gold
bmeduru11
11-09 06:02 AM
Hi all,
Recently I recieved a RFE on ability to pay regarding my I-140.
I started working with a company in July 2006 and applying for I-140 in Nov 2006 with an existing labor of Nov 2004. My company is in losses all the time but I am getting more than proffered wage since I joined. Recently I received RFE regarding ability to pay and my attorney replied for it. Yesterday I received Intent to Deny notice as there is no evidence that company can pay me in 2005.
Please suggest me any options that I can do
Recently I recieved a RFE on ability to pay regarding my I-140.
I started working with a company in July 2006 and applying for I-140 in Nov 2006 with an existing labor of Nov 2004. My company is in losses all the time but I am getting more than proffered wage since I joined. Recently I received RFE regarding ability to pay and my attorney replied for it. Yesterday I received Intent to Deny notice as there is no evidence that company can pay me in 2005.
Please suggest me any options that I can do
more...
Anders �stberg
May 31st, 2004, 03:47 PM
Fun series.
However, I can't help but feel slightly envious. The ducks approach me too, but as soon as I whip my camera out they dart away (only to return as soon as the camera is safely tucked back into the bag again).
OTOH, I don't bring duck-food with me... :)
On a more serious note: Aren't you afraid of making them a tad too tame? Won't they become easy prey once the wabbit season is over and duck season starts? (Crispy duck tastes extremely good, but I try to avoid eating duck if I can help it -- they're just too cute! :D)
Duck food / bribes is a must, otherwise they ignore me totally. I gave them bran flakes today as this was all I had at home, hope that's acceptable for duck digestion. :)
These ducks are too tame already, people feed them all day long at this small lake. This particular one was a bit too unafraid though, quacking at me and biting my jacket if I didn't give her more food. Some person is bound to abuse that trust some day and do something nasty I'm afraid.
However, I can't help but feel slightly envious. The ducks approach me too, but as soon as I whip my camera out they dart away (only to return as soon as the camera is safely tucked back into the bag again).
OTOH, I don't bring duck-food with me... :)
On a more serious note: Aren't you afraid of making them a tad too tame? Won't they become easy prey once the wabbit season is over and duck season starts? (Crispy duck tastes extremely good, but I try to avoid eating duck if I can help it -- they're just too cute! :D)
Duck food / bribes is a must, otherwise they ignore me totally. I gave them bran flakes today as this was all I had at home, hope that's acceptable for duck digestion. :)
These ducks are too tame already, people feed them all day long at this small lake. This particular one was a bit too unafraid though, quacking at me and biting my jacket if I didn't give her more food. Some person is bound to abuse that trust some day and do something nasty I'm afraid.
hot Smoky Purple Eye Makeup!
Jimi_Hendrix
11-17 12:51 AM
On passing of the nuclear deal. As you all must have read from the immigration voice newsletter, once the nuclear deal is through we will get renewed support from the Indian American caucus on our legal immigration reform needs.
Once again hearty congratulations to India on crossing the first step of securing civil nuclear technology! Jai hind:)
Once again hearty congratulations to India on crossing the first step of securing civil nuclear technology! Jai hind:)
more...
house PURPLE MAKEUP COSMETIC TRAIN
lazycis
09-24 08:35 AM
lazycis,
Thanks.
Was your answer regarding your case, or other case(s) that you may know about?
Related question, did you (or the other people) face considerable hassles for their I-485 approval(s)?
It was my case. I received a few responses like that (my I-485 has been pending for 3.5 years). I would not take it close to the heart. My case, however, has been approved before Feb 2008 memo implementing 180-days rule for FBI name check.
Thanks.
Was your answer regarding your case, or other case(s) that you may know about?
Related question, did you (or the other people) face considerable hassles for their I-485 approval(s)?
It was my case. I received a few responses like that (my I-485 has been pending for 3.5 years). I would not take it close to the heart. My case, however, has been approved before Feb 2008 memo implementing 180-days rule for FBI name check.
tattoo 22pcs Purple makeup Brush
nixstor
10-24 03:33 PM
In my opinion its just one of the marketing gimmicks of Y! See how it works
http://news.yahoo.com/s/judy_woodruff/20060823/judy_woodruff/j_woodruff10015
Similar lines ask the white house program. many people in the forum sent Q's to USCIS director and he didnt chose even one Q about retrogression or labor situation etc..
http://news.yahoo.com/s/judy_woodruff/20060823/judy_woodruff/j_woodruff10015
Similar lines ask the white house program. many people in the forum sent Q's to USCIS director and he didnt chose even one Q about retrogression or labor situation etc..
more...
pictures eyeshadow (antique gold),
langagadu
03-29 03:50 PM
I would opt for Mexico
dresses are gold and purple ones.
gparr
July 18th, 2004, 06:12 AM
Brandon,
Welcome to dphoto. Nice images for your first posts. dphoto is a place where there are lots of great people who are more than willing to help you create better images. Keep posting photos and feel free to ask questions.
Gary
Welcome to dphoto. Nice images for your first posts. dphoto is a place where there are lots of great people who are more than willing to help you create better images. Keep posting photos and feel free to ask questions.
Gary
more...
makeup Mac-makeup
kriskris
07-18 05:29 PM
I have a feeling in my mind that i made some mistakes in the 485 application. I may be wrong also. My lawyer was so busy on June 29 and she asked me to fill out all the forms. I tried my best to make it as accurate as possible. My other concern is my lawyer applied for my I-140 on 6/17 and got the receipt date of 6/28 in the email. Now i am not sure whether my lawyer had included that e mail copy (Since we haven't got the receipt notice in the postal mail) with my 485 packet sent on the same day which had reached the USCIS on July 2.
Are they going to reject my application just in case if my lawyer had missed that I 140 receipt copy???????????? or are they going to accept the app and RFE. If anybody had faced the similar situation, please help me to deal with this.
Are they going to reject my application just in case if my lawyer had missed that I 140 receipt copy???????????? or are they going to accept the app and RFE. If anybody had faced the similar situation, please help me to deal with this.
girlfriend Shu Uemura gold pigment

amitjoey
01-04 04:05 PM
So we are over 8000 strong. Lets target 10,000 by Jan 15?
Yes sbabunle, thanks for your support. That is a good goal. Please support the "Add a member" thread by posting on that thread and keeping it to the top. Please post your inputs, your posts will motivate other members to keep adding new members and inviting new friends to become a member of IV.
Yes sbabunle, thanks for your support. That is a good goal. Please support the "Add a member" thread by posting on that thread and keeping it to the top. Please post your inputs, your posts will motivate other members to keep adding new members and inviting new friends to become a member of IV.
hairstyles purple dress with gold

drirshad
04-21 08:40 AM
http://hammondlawgroup.blogspot.com/
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Crystal ball gazing
Everyone wants us to put on our genie�s hat, gaze into our crystal ball, and try to predict what is going to happen in the next few months. So here it goes�
Congress is set to debate CIR in May. HLG thinks that there is a reasonable chance that one house of Congress passes CIR in the May/June timeframe. And that the other house of Congress passes another CIR in June/July. With some negotiation, a compromise CIR bill could be on the president�s desk by the middle of the summer � say July.
In addition, we are also actively courting the bridge legislation that we�ve mentioned many times. HLG was privy to a meeting that took place just this week with a senior staffer in an important Senator�s office. The challenge here is to find the right must-pass legislation that can serve as a host.
Putting this all together HLG is slightly raising our latest estimate. We�re willing to print that there is a 60% chance that either CIR or Bridge legislation is passed and signed by the President by August 1. Whenever a bill is passed it will likley take an additional 30-60 days before the first visas are issued.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Crystal ball gazing
Everyone wants us to put on our genie�s hat, gaze into our crystal ball, and try to predict what is going to happen in the next few months. So here it goes�
Congress is set to debate CIR in May. HLG thinks that there is a reasonable chance that one house of Congress passes CIR in the May/June timeframe. And that the other house of Congress passes another CIR in June/July. With some negotiation, a compromise CIR bill could be on the president�s desk by the middle of the summer � say July.
In addition, we are also actively courting the bridge legislation that we�ve mentioned many times. HLG was privy to a meeting that took place just this week with a senior staffer in an important Senator�s office. The challenge here is to find the right must-pass legislation that can serve as a host.
Putting this all together HLG is slightly raising our latest estimate. We�re willing to print that there is a 60% chance that either CIR or Bridge legislation is passed and signed by the President by August 1. Whenever a bill is passed it will likley take an additional 30-60 days before the first visas are issued.
jasmin45
07-23 08:11 PM
I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...
Job requirement change may have negative effect on I-140. Because the 140 is based on approved labor and for labor certification, your company must have advertised the job requirements. Please consult a good lawyer for advise and he will come up with options if possible at all.
1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...
Job requirement change may have negative effect on I-140. Because the 140 is based on approved labor and for labor certification, your company must have advertised the job requirements. Please consult a good lawyer for advise and he will come up with options if possible at all.
dhenuva123
02-25 02:38 PM
My case is also pending ...from the last 5 and half months.....I applied on sept 1st 2010 ...the case is still in "Initial Review".........
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar